What's new

Indian women want mates who can cook, online survey says

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's all that fuss about?
Cook up few stories or concoct few excuses if you are not in mood.

And lend a hand in milking the cows.
You'll become a faithful & beloved husband.
All the best.

:P wo zaman gaya jab mard log love letter ko bijli ka bill keh k bach jatay thay .

If you behave well then inshallah we'll meet when you come over to Dubai with your family.
Tab aapko Dubai ki sair karayenge.
well that is a bit difficult but when ever your in delhi please let me know il host you and your family in my humble home and dilli ki sair bhi karwaoonga :D

well that is a bit difficult but when ever your in delhi please let me know il host you and your family in my humble home and dilli ki sair bhi karwaoonga :D
Zaroor....zaroor.....though i dont trust you on that.
And hum dilli ghoom chuke hai.

Zaroor....zaroor.....though i dont trust you on that.
And hum dilli ghoom chuke hai.
and why dont you could trust me well its best time to come to delhi and from 20th dec kids schools will be off to so maybe we could plan an extended family holiday and have a great time ...what say u :azn:

Guru got both the said qualities after marriage. ....rite guru?
ya your right ...cause after marrige you get to know about a few "important things in life" so you become more open and practicle &thing is that you hear such words very quite often :D

did that already cutee pie :D[/quote]

Dekh liya Levina ji shaadi/barbadi ke lakshan........
Bhagwan hi bachaye ab mardo ko........

and why dont you could trust me well its best time to come to delhi and from 20th dec kids schools will be off to so maybe we could plan an extended family holiday and have a great time ...what say u :azn:

Enjoy ur family holiday with UR family!!!

Bhai humne kon sa karza le rkha hai kabhi hume bhi invite karo....... Mardo me yahi toh prblm hai.....

ya your right ...cause after marrige you get to know about a few "important things in life" so you become more open and practicle &thing is that you hear such words very quite often :D

did that already cutee pie :D

Dekh liya Levina ji shaadi/barbadi ke lakshan........
Bhagwan hi bachaye ab mardo ko........[/quote]
ab isme kya lakshan dekh liye toone
waiting1-smiley.gif

Enjoy ur family holiday with UR family!!!

:cray::cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom