What's new

Indian women want mates who can cook, online survey says

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to learn cooking its more on the lines of showing care and concern for you're spouse.
You may be rite..... hope for the best plan for the worst......
Upar wala ladkiyo ko kuch sanmati de verna mard dard me rahega.....

Well,men have every choice to remain single,but still they prefer marriage than being a bachelor.why???
:azn:

You have a habit of asking stupid questions whose answers, if given brutally honestly, will only offend you.

And then you will whine about men like me.

Well,men have every choice to remain single,but still they prefer marriage than being a bachelor.why???
:azn:
Its just a chemical locha... if this locha not there then think...... n this chemical locha ie very very very very powerful among all species in both gender......

as they say "apne bachhe aur parayee aurat jyada achee lagtee hai "

The legitimacy of parenthood is societally the hook of permanency utilized by womanhood as it ages.

I honestly believe the Muslims got it right.

It gets tiring going out to score afresh everyday.

More expensive as well.
Gives you a sense of triumphalism every time you say something to that affect isnt it??:coffee:

doppleganger said:
And we like kids. Of our own. Eventually.

Then get the fertilization done in a test tube and opt for a surrogate after that.

Only men who can respect women should tie the knot.

Its just a chemical locha... if this locha not there then think...... n this chemical locha ie very very very very powerful among all species in both gender......

The chemical locha is only in the head.And if somebody has plethora of it then they should get themselves checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom