What's new

Indian woman is stripped naked and has her eyes gouged out before being beaten to death and incinera

supply every pyschopath with a firearm.
no man... educate to value life.. which u shd have more as many are vegetarian.. we know how bad dogs are treated in our country and some 'dangerous' animals are not given a second chance when are sighted like baby snakes etc...
Problem is we ingnore these things and hop along.. like in Pakistan the mob justice of accused Blasphemy..
so its partly education as we don't value others life and partly bcz culprits are justified...

cops have solved the case
Indian police is doing a great job... like some crime patrol season... However, nearly every episode its woman who is involved to heinous level. That potrays a -ve image but great effort shown by police....

B ke lavde.... tu chutiya ka chutiya hi rahega... Here I was defending Hinduism against that Muzzie and you came here to crap your nonsense!!!

Are you out of brains or what?

...and dont tell me that women were not forced to burn in Sati pratha. It was an evil practice along with 'Devadasi' pratha. Hinduism got rid of it and advanced. Only monkeys like you try to hide evil doings of our ancestors. Christian Europe too had a dark history and they committed innumerable crimes in the name of religion. That dosent mean that Christians brush it all under carpet.

You have a mental issue with non-hindus and you dont even apply your brains before crapping here.

Wife was not "burt" in sati practice you christian piece of $hit. The women who did Sati, choose to die along with the husband during his funeral pyer. It was self immolation.

The whole thing is british propaganda. Amir Khan is just another "secular" muslim who choose to advocate that propaganda like many other "secular" hindus.

This is the reality about Sati if you really want to know the truth.

Here is the actual screenshot from the Original Valmiki Ramayana where Lord Rama is seen to be insulting Devi Sita and casting doubts over her chastity and Sitaji entring fire to prove herself. . It was really smart of you to hide the actual 'Sarga' where Seeta's "Agni Pariksha" was mentioned.

sita_Ji_small.jpg

LOL.... UTTER RUBBISH.

The oldest and most authentic Ramayan is the Valmiki Ramayan.

And in the Valmiki Ramaya, there is NO story of "Agni Pariksha" :lol:

http://www.valmikiramayan.net/yuddha/sarga115/yuddha_115_frame.htm

http://www.valmikiramayan.net/yuddha/sarga116/yuddha_116_frame.htm

http://www.valmikiramayan.net/yuddha/sarga117/yuddha_117_frame.htm

Here is the actual screenshot from the Original Valmiki Ramayana where Lord Rama is seen to be insulting Devi Sita and casting doubts over her chastity and Sitaji entring fire to prove herself. . It was really smart of you to hide the actual 'Sarga' where Seeta's "Agni Pariksha" was mentioned.

View attachment 418811

That's right , it did happen according to Ramayana.

Sati is almost no existent now haven't heard any incident recently. I am amazed that you know about it.
Here is a link that throws more light on Sati and why it began.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)
we all know about it but we don't say anything.

this is a very sad incident and brutal

her being stripped off her clothes (rape fetishes),
forced to eat faeces(whats with india and Sh1t) and
burned on a firepit (all bodies are cremated),
tbefore having her eyes gouged out( los for words) with burning embers and a hot rod.

we all know about it but we don't say anything.

this is a very sad incident and brutal

her being stripped off her clothes (rape fetishes),
forced to eat faeces(whats with india and Sh1t) and
burned on a firepit (all bodies are cremated),
tbefore having her eyes gouged out( los for words) with burning embers and a hot rod.

i don't know my friend i stay way farther from such places so you know more than me. I have only read this today in news and way back in social science text books.

B ke lavde.... tu chutiya ka chutiya hi rahega... Here I was defending Hinduism against that Muzzie and you came here to crap your nonsense!!!

Are you out of brains or what?

...and dont tell me that women were not forced to burn in Sati pratha. It was an evil practice along with 'Devadasi' pratha. Hinduism got rid of it and advanced. Only monkeys like you try to hide evil doings of our ancestors. Christian Europe too had a dark history and they committed innumerable crimes in the name of religion. That dosent mean that Christians brush it all under carpet.

You have a mental issue with non-hindus and you dont even apply your brains before crapping here.

LOL... with "friends" like you, we don't need enemies :lol:

Spare us your "knowledge" of Hinduism and stick to the bible.

Sati itself comes from the Shiva Puran where she self immolates in protest of her Husbands insult by her own father. Next christians like you will be telling us that Shiva pushed her into the flames.

Go through the video posted earlier, to understand the Vile hand of the Christian missionaries in doing propaganda against the Hindus. LOL at your 'help". Stick that "help" in your @ss.

Devadasi were Nuns who were exploited by the islamic rules and turned into pr0stitutes for survival since the state funding was cut off. After the british took over temple land and made it theirs, those NUNS were forced into the flesh trade.

So Reality is that Devdasi is a creation of the Islamic and Christian rulers. Don't you dare attach them with Hinduism you sick b@stard.

Its disgusting that your compare a barbaric religion like christiantiy with Hinduism. WOrry about your own Nuns turned into pr0stitutes in your churches by your own pimp priests while christians like you cheer on. Save your own kids from being raped by your christian priests before commenting on Hinduism you sick jesus freak.

The next time I find a christian freak like you commenting on Hinduism, is the day you will find me commenting on the deprivations in your own church and christianity. Now piss off $hit head.

View attachment 418811

You bigoted christian freak, its "clever" propaganda by posting random pictures of sanskrit shlokas by claiming its "agni pariksha" :lol:

Those links I have posted IS about the so called "agni pariksha" you ignorant bigot.

Only they contain both the Sanskrit AND the english translations.

Disgusting christian filth who is going to teach Ramayan to a Hindu.

now you are trying to divert.

Mula Ramayana was a massive work consisting of 100 crore slokas (1 billion) while the currently available Valmiki Ramayana consists of only 24,000 slokas.
Valmiki is not original source.

Nope just giving you the reality about "Mufakhathat" also known as the "thighing" of Aiasha by your prophet muhammed.

Muhammad+and+Thighing.jpg

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.co...9-surah-654-mufa-khathat-thighing-of-infants/

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2014/03/muhammad-and-thighing-of-aisha.html

LOL at your claim that Valmiki is NOT the author of Ramayan :lol:

Last edited:
Nope just giving you the reality about "Mufakhathat" also known as the "thighing" of Aiasha by your prophet muhammed.

That doesn't even qualify as answer , you want to learn about Islam see the video above posted by a member, and plz donot divert the topic.

taruNaadityasaMkaashaaM taptakaaJNchanabhuuShaNaam |
raktaambaradharaaM baalaaM niilakuJNchitamuurdhajaam || 6-118-3
akliShTamaalyaabharaNaaM tathaaruupaamaninditaam |
dadau raamaaya vaidehiimaN^ke kR^itvaa vibhaavasuH || 6-118-4

3-4. kR^itvaa= bearing; aN^ke= in his arms; baalaa viadehiim= the youthful Seetha; taruNaaditya samkaasham= who was shining brightly as the rising sun; taptakaaN^chana bhuuShaNaam= was decked in ornaments of refined gold; raktaambaradharaam= and attired in a red robe; niilakuN^chita muurdhajaam= and wore dark curly hari; akliShTa maalyaabharaNaam= who was further adorned with ornaments of flowers which had not abraded (on her entering the fire and coming out of it); aninditaam= who was absolutely beyond reproach; tathaaruupam= and looked just the same (as she did while entering the flames); vibhaavasuH= the fire-god; dadau= restored (her); raamaaya= to Rama.

Bearing in his arms the youthful Seetha, who was shining brightly as the rising sun, was decked in ornaments of refined gold, attired in a red robe and wore dark curly hair, who was further adorned with ornaments of flowers, which had not abraded (on her entering the fire and coming out of it), who was absolutely beyond reproach and looked just the same (as she did while entering the fire and coming out of it), who was absolutely beyond reproach and looked just the same (as she did while entering the flames), the fire-god restored her to Rama.

Read this sloka care fully and tell me what it says, try to keep debate civilized if you are sane human being.

Last edited:
That doesn't even qualify as answer , you want to learn about Islam see the video above posted by a member, and plz donot divert the topic.

LOL.... thread about a brutal murder for land has become about Ramayan and "Sati" and you are requesting me not to "divert" topic :lol:

I spit on your "request".

Read this sloka care fully and tell me what it says, try to keep debate civilized if you are sane human being.

Now tell me about the text above and try to keep it civil if you are a "decent" human being.

LOL.... thread about a brutal murder for land has become about Ramayan and "Sati" and you are requesting me not to "divert" topic :lol:

I spit on your "request".

Now tell me about the picture about and try to keep it civil if you are a "decent" human being.
Calm down dude don't post garbage , read my post carefully.

Tere se bada chutiya nahi dekha yaar. I busted your claim plain and square. Gave you verse numbers too (Sargas). You cant disown a thing that is on public domain. Whole chapter nomver 118 & 119 details the complete episode of Sita maa's agni pariksha and you are claiming that these are random screenshots! How dumb can you get mister!

Don't divert the issue Dumbo. You have been caught with your pants off. Its your old habit to mouth expletives and gobar when you have nothing more to say. Shame on vile people like you.

LOL... with "friends" like you, we don't need enemies :lol:

Spare us your "knowledge" of Hinduism and stick to the bible.

Sati itself comes from the Shiva Puran where she self immolates in protest of her Husbands insult by her own father. Next christians like you will be telling us that Shiva pushed her into the flames.

Go through the video posted earlier, to understand the Vile hand of the Christian missionaries in doing propaganda against the Hindus. LOL at your 'help". Stick that "help" in your @ss.

Devadasi were Nuns who were exploited by the islamic rules and turned into pr0stitutes for survival since the state funding was cut off. After the british took over temple land and made it theirs, those NUNS were forced into the flesh trade.

So Reality is that Devdasi is a creation of the Islamic and Christian rulers. Don't you dare attach them with Hinduism you sick b@stard.

Its disgusting that your compare a barbaric religion like christiantiy with Hinduism. WOrry about your own Nuns turned into pr0stitutes in your churches by your own pimp priests while christians like you cheer on. Save your own kids from being raped by your christian priests before commenting on Hinduism you sick jesus freak.

The next time I find a christian freak like you commenting on Hinduism, is the day you will find me commenting on the deprivations in your own church and christianity. Now piss off $hit head.

You bigoted christian freak, its "clever" propaganda by posting random pictures of sanskrit shlokas by claiming its "agni pariksha" :lol:

Those links I have posted IS about the so called "agni pariksha" you ignorant bigot.

Only they contain both the Sanskrit AND the english translations.

Disgusting christian filth who is going to teach Ramayan to a Hindu.

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.co...9-surah-654-mufa-khathat-thighing-of-infants/

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2014/03/muhammad-and-thighing-of-aisha.html

Valmiki is also saying same thing.

taruNaadityasaMkaashaaM taptakaaJNchanabhuuShaNaam |
raktaambaradharaaM baalaaM niilakuJNchitamuurdhajaam || 6-118-3
akliShTamaalyaabharaNaaM tathaaruupaamaninditaam |
dadau raamaaya vaidehiimaN^ke kR^itvaa vibhaavasuH || 6-118-4

3-4. kR^itvaa= bearing; aN^ke= in his arms; baalaa viadehiim= the youthful Seetha; taruNaaditya samkaasham= who was shining brightly as the rising sun; taptakaaN^chana bhuuShaNaam= was decked in ornaments of refined gold; raktaambaradharaam= and attired in a red robe; niilakuN^chita muurdhajaam= and wore dark curly hari; akliShTa maalyaabharaNaam= who was further adorned with ornaments of flowers which had not abraded (on her entering the fire and coming out of it); aninditaam= who was absolutely beyond reproach; tathaaruupam= and looked just the same (as she did while entering the flames); vibhaavasuH= the fire-god; dadau= restored (her); raamaaya= to Rama.

Bearing in his arms the youthful Seetha, who was shining brightly as the rising sun, was decked in ornaments of refined gold, attired in a red robe and wore dark curly hair, who was further adorned with ornaments of flowers, which had not abraded (on her entering the fire and coming out of it), who was absolutely beyond reproach and looked just the same (as she did while entering the fire and coming out of it), who was absolutely beyond reproach and looked just the same (as she did while entering the flames), the fire-god restored her to Rama.

You still dare to deny it

Tere se bada chutiya nahi dekha yaar. I busted your claim plain and square. Gave you verse numbers too (Sargas). You cant disown a thing that is on public domain.

Don't divert the issue Dumbo. You have been caught with your pants off. Its your old habit to mouth expletives and gobar when you have nothing more to say. Shame on vile people like you.

Sadly I HAVE seen bigger christian BIGOTS than you.

LOL at your claims of "Bursting" my claims, you don't even understand sanskrit :lol:

I have provided the required Sarga in my link on Valmiki Ramayan WITH the sanskrit shloka and English translation.

Choke on that Jesus freak and don't bother to beg "forgiveness" for your disgusting bigoted propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom