What's new

Indian woman is stripped naked and has her eyes gouged out before being beaten to death and incinera

There is another movie mangal panday which speaks about sati as well and how the britishers actually stopped this sati concept in India.

But this is modi era and hindutva is on the rise so SATI will definately come back to India

Mister.... In Sati practice, wife was burnt along with husband's body in funeral pyre. Her husband died long time back. It is a case of relatives killing her for the sake of her property and giving it the name of witch hunting.

All these criminals need to be hanged for their crimes...along with so called village elders who allowed this to happen.

Wife was not "burt" in sati practice you christian piece of $hit. The women who did Sati, choose to die along with the husband during his funeral pyer. It was self immolation.

There is another movie mangal panday which speaks about sati as well and how the britishers actually stopped this sati concept in India.

But this is modi era and hindutva is on the rise so SATI will definately come back to India

The whole thing is british propaganda. Amir Khan is just another "secular" muslim who choose to advocate that propaganda like many other "secular" hindus.

This is the reality about Sati if you really want to know the truth.

Last edited:
LOL.... UTTER RUBBISH.

The oldest and most authentic Ramayan is the Valmiki Ramayan.

And in the Valmiki Ramaya, there is NO story of "Agni Pariksha" :lol:

http://www.valmikiramayan.net/yuddha/sarga115/yuddha_115_frame.htm

Oh you can say it rubbish but its authentic Hindu religion , its written in their books.

alternative theory which you refer says she was pregnant and was exiled to forest.

So you are trying to say sita was not virgin and had relation with ravan.

Oh you can say it rubbish but its authentic Hindu religion , its written in their books.

alternative theory which you refer says she was pregnant and was exiled to forest.

So you are trying to say sita was not virgin and had relation with ravan.

This IS the authentic Valmiki Ramayan.

http://www.valmikiramayan.net/yuddha/sarga118/yuddha_118_frame.htm

Read it to understand the story of Sri Ramachandra ji.

Any fool can say anything since the tongue has no bone and even lesser discipline and integrity.

You have my contempt. Are you even a hindu ? I suspect you are not.

This IS the authentic Valmiki Ramayan.

http://www.valmikiramayan.net/yuddha/sarga118/yuddha_118_frame.htm

Read it to understand the story of Sri Ramachandra ji.

Any fool can say anything since the tongue has no bone and even lesser discipline and integrity.

You have my contempt. Are you even a hindu ? I suspect you are not.

I am not hindu , just student of comparative religions.

Their are 2 stories one is mainstream which i told you first and the second one is no good about sita character.

I can give you reference if you need them.

I am not hindu , just student of comparative religions.

Their are 2 stories one is mainstream which i told you first and the second one is no good about sita character.

I can give you reference if you need them.

So you are a muslim who is pretending to teach the Ramayan to others.

Maybe I can teach you the quran for a change :lol: About the real age of Aiyesha and what happened to her.

I to can give you reference if you need them. So do you need them ?

So you are a muslim who is pretending to teach the Ramayan to others.

Maybe I can teach you the quran for a change :lol: About the real age of Aiyesha and what happened to her.

I to can give you reference if you need them. So do you need them ?
now you are trying to divert.

Mula Ramayana was a massive work consisting of 100 crore slokas (1 billion) while the currently available Valmiki Ramayana consists of only 24,000 slokas.
Valmiki is not original source.

Disgusting to read this. Superstitions still prevails in our part of world.

Back
Top Bottom