What's new

Indian woman burnt to death for giving birth to girls

Looks like you have shown your true colors. You will defend your country to the point of doom. I am one not ignorant enough to blame entire Indian population for this tragedy, but your attitude shows that I am most likely wrong.

Huh?? What'd I say?? I actually supported you guys....

gr8 minds think alike :lol:

Actually the complete idiom is

Great minds think alike... Fools seldom differ...

Sad incident RIP to the lady.

Preference for a male child is prevalent in Indiain, Pakistani as well Chinese society.
Female infanticide has caused a skewed sex ratio in our countries, i doubt any amount of law's can change people mind.
Only if people attitude towards girl child changes will we see any positive change.

The sad part is that WB is ruled by a woman CM.

Huh?? What'd I say?? I actually supported you guys....

Look, all I'm saying is that we shouldn't make it a mudslinging contest. It happens in our country as well as yours. We should honestly discuss ways of escaping this primitive mentality rather than score points. That is all.

Indian Govt should protect human rights in India before teaching others about human rights

So your assertion is that this act by private citizens which is nothing but a homicide, a criminal act, somehow reflects on India's human rights position???

Are you and those who thanked you plain dumb? Its a rhetorical question, don't answer it.

Pls ..didn't you forget Nandigram.

Sonia Gandhi, Jayalalitha,Mayawati, Mamata Banerjee etc etc doesn't thinks so.

I just gave a search on PDF so many violence against India women.

No one has clarified why this baby was killed yet. plz, tell us what is going on to make people kill baby girls solely.

Yes, violence against women is rampant in India, although there are very strict laws against it. Also India's population is 1200 million, so the absolute number is high. Also we have an open media and our reporters don't get killed by government forces for reporting the truth (get the drift?)

But most importantly, this is PDF, and homicides in India make it to world affairs :lol::lol::lol:

its happens in PAK, China and India also.......

yes because they didn't have courage to talk about voice in PAK on females...... Violence exist on both side

Back
Top Bottom