What's new

Indian warship INS Delhi foils pirate attack

Why the hell are you guy crying over a two year old news? No one blamed Indian Navy for its actions and it still forms one of the important anti-piracy players in the Indian Ocean.
Indian navy have saved more than a dozen ships from being taken by pirates.Their hate filled minds cant acknowledge a good thing done by indian navy so they brought up this 2 year old news to satisfy their ego.Actually this thread is about indian navy foiling a pirate attack yesterday but you cant see these haters appreciating or even commenting on that.

@indianarmy

please link the picture directly next time.

getimage.dll

Originally Posted by IBRIS
"Nice!.....Where are those trolling clowns now. "

Probably gone fishing with the pirates, what the heck.
BTW, how many of you guys posting with so much fervor here have "actually" transited the area and seen a pirate boat/ thai trawler/ taiwanese long-liner/ukrainian purse-seiner/ russian tug ?
Which BTW, currently happen to be among the craft being used by the pirates.
i can tell you a thing or two, but what the heck.

BTW, how many of you guys posting with so much fervor here have "actually" transited the area and seen a pirate boat/ thai trawler/ taiwanese long-liner/ukrainian purse-seiner/ russian tug ?

Why spoil their little party. They seem to be having fun.

Kid,

you weren't near the incident either.

I posted western source so your comrades don't object.

read it or leave it.

The fact remains, IN sunk an innocent fishing boat.

Now go dream.

Ya, they seems to be innocent to you who try to capture the ships, shows what is the definition of ur innocence. Well i have seen ur comments if it would have a pakistani navy's ship(never even heard of something for stopping piracy), who destroyed the pirates mother ship. Get a life dear and donot dream too much..

Last edited by a moderator:

And your point is? you should of saved the gibrish for the trolls thanking you.

I on the other side atleast try to explain in simple concept, where you just typed something that has no relevance to the argument. So, save it buddy....

And your point is? you should of saved the gibrish for the trolls thanking you.

I on the other side atleast try to explain in simple concept, where you just typed something that has no relevance to the argument. So, save it buddy....

First sign of a zealot, attacking and silencing anyone who disagrees with them friend or foe. :disagree:

There I thanked you. Kindly go kick your own @ss.

There I thanked you. Kindly go kick your own @ss.

Seems like my words lit ur A$$ up already. :rofl:

Most of your side played the roll of trolling at their best but didn't succeed.....poor chap, better luck next time.:yahoo:

Seems like my words lit ur A$$ up already. :rofl:

Most of your side played the roll of trolling at their best but didn't succeed.....poor chap, better luck next time.:yahoo:

Ugghh, I'm not trying to make fun of your English but... what?

Back
Top Bottom