What's new

Indian troops’ vehicle ‘deliberately’ mows down man hurling stones in occupied Kashmir (Video) Three

They are the killers of Kashmiri pundits

Indian army is famous for masquerading as Kashmiris and carrying out killings, later carryout fake encounters, blaming Kashmiris as invaders.

upload_2018-5-6_13-53-0.jpeg

go+india+go+back.jpg

Sunjwan_message_on_wall.jpg

If Pakistan actually cares for Kashmiris there are two ways to do it.
First way, it should stop interfering in the situation. Don't fund them, don't supply arms and ammunition. If that happens they will not clash with Indian forces and will not be unnecessarily killed.

Second way, it should launch a full-fledged military assault and try to take over the region if it has the power to do so. You have already tried 4 times, maybe you get fifth time lucky.

Seriously writing some slogans on the wall will give them freedom :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately not.

Ooh placards and banners. We are so afraid. We should give these ungrateful kretins freedom

You have to give nothing... ever since you occupied their area, you are in war with them.
Indian army understand only the language of stick, when its up in their arse.

Please go ahead......that would give a licence to Indian forces to use heavy arms,
Till date only light arms and pellet guns were used, unlike Pak army which use F16/ Tanks against own civilains

Another terrorist supporter put in his place......I hope India should learn from Pak army as use Tanks/ Fighter jets against terrorists

What a hypocrisy... Pak using F16/ Tanks against TTP is fine and India using pellet guns / small arms against terrorists is wrong.....

Would you call APS attackers shaeed ...would you ?? another jihadi fasadi online terrorist supporter

wow another one with madarsa logic ...Pak using f16/ Tanks against TTP is fine ...India using pellet guns against terrorist is wrong ......

Unfortunately not.

You have to give nothing... ever since you occupied their area, you are in war with them.
Indian army understand only the language of stick, when its up in their arse.
If it is a war then why cry if they die?

Aurangzeb was by far the best pest remover.

Yep, pretty certain he too mowed down Kashmiris who attacked his forced and went against the writ of his state with an iron hand.
So yes, he did take care of those he considered pests, just as the Indian Army is doing so today.

Glad we are on the same page.

Yep, pretty certain he too mowed down Kashmiris who attacked his forced and went against the writ of his state with an iron hand.
So yes, he did take care of those he considered pests, just as the Indian Army is doing so today.

Glad we are on the same page.

Nah, I'm talking about what Aurangzeb did to certain pests within Hindustan, he did such a good job they are still crying to this day.

Nah, I'm talking about what Aurangzeb did to certain pests within Hindustan, he did such a good job they are still crying to this day.

The only ones I see crying here are PDF Pakistanis, the Indians seem to be happy we have put another irritant 6 feed under. Or actually he put himself there by walking bang in front of a moving vehicle.

I suppose Aurangzeb too consisered you guys pests as you claim. Sad considering many of you hail him a hero in your nation lol

I suppose Aurangzeb too consisered you guys pests as you claim. Sad considering many of you hail him a hero in your nation lol

No, he didn't. He was a pretty devout Muslim, he focused his attacks upon those who wished us ill, he never attacked righteous Muslims without good reason, and the ones he did were pretty much all from southern Hindustan. He was a South Asian Muslim, who spoke Urdu, ate Qeema, wore Shalwar Kameez, and constantly fought against Hindustanis. He is ours.

Lahore prospered under his rule, we have such magnificent structures like the Alamgiri gates or Badshahi Masjid built during his rule. My fathers town (Sarai Alamgir) was even founded by Aurangzeb.

I have been saying this from Day 1.
Not only Arm them ,but Give them Weapons like FSA , Hezbollah have .

not just some Machine guns, & rocket launchers & toyotas.

Give them MRLs , Canons ,Snipers , IED, Armored Vehicles ,Short Range Missles,
ATGMs, Helicopters ,

And Most Importantly give them , a shit load of deadly & dangerous Drones .
And Guide them every step of the way.

----------
Also,

Pak Army must do to Hindus ,
what Hindus did to Jammu & Kashmir Muslims.

Give them a taste of their own medicine.
-----------------
Read the comments
There are hardly any Hindus left in Pakistan dumass. You've already murdered raped kidnapped and converted most of them

Look sanghi retarded kid, Kashmiri struggling against Hindus even before partition since Dogra Raj when British sold Kashmir to Barbaric Hindu ruler. Kashmir is a unfinished agenda of partition and Hindu desire to keep it under their control will lead to fall of Indian Union...37% is under our control Azad Kashmir, 10% with China and rest will liberate soon....your barbaric inhuman swine forces can kill human but can't kill desire of Kashmiris to get independence.

Hindu safroon chadi kida are calling Kahsmiris pests but mods are nowhere.
@WebMaster @Slav Defence @Horus @Zaki @The Eagle

Now now, don’t blow a fuse little one.

Banning or deleting my post will not change mine or anyone else’s opinion in India about what we think of these paid stone pesters.
All it will do is placate your tiny little ego temporarily and allow you to bury your head in the sand like an ostrich.

But in reality, that’s what you really need if Kashmir is to ever have freedom, is for us non Kashmiri Indians to feel for these Kashmiris youth.ie change our opinion on Kashmir and its youth. Only then can we pressure our govt to give their demands a serious look.
But right now with their behavior of vandalism, stone pelting and attacking our forces, our opinions remain just that, which is that they are pests and need to be dealt with accordingly.

Freedom for Kashmir can only be achieved if Indians pull away the support for govt and army for their actions in Kashmir. No amount of protests and stone pelting is going to do that. That’s the simple truth.

No, he didn't. He was a pretty devout Muslim, he focused his attacks upon those who wished us ill, he never attacked righteous Muslims without good reason, and the ones he did were pretty much all from southern Hindustan. He was a South Asian Muslim, who spoke Urdu, ate Qeema, wore Shalwar Kameez, and constantly fought against Hindustanis. He is ours.

Lahore prospered under his rule, we have such magnificent structures like the Alamgiri gates or Badshahi Masjid built during his rule. My fathers town (Sarai Alamgir) was even founded by Aurangzeb.

Thanks for the non solicited history lesson. Now please stop wailing and get a spine.
It’s embarassing to watch you people grovel.

we must fund and help kashmiris ressistance more

Agree. Pakistan's defense budget needs to be increased drastically.

Could @SunilM @ziaulislam & others confirm in absolute amounts

-- What is the total budget of Pakistan?

-- What is the total amount used for servicing the debts?

-- What is total amount allocated to defense?

Back
Top Bottom