What's new

Indian troops’ vehicle ‘deliberately’ mows down man hurling stones in occupied Kashmir (Video) Three

Like wise killing foreign funded terrorist are also good here.
Get a life terrorist.
but only the fact that he was not foreign-funded neither a terrorist
prove me wrong
it's funny how these Hindutva Scums call everyone foreign-funded who doesn't tow their broken narrative

even rapes on blamed on Pakistan what a sick society
Get a life terrorist.
pray you get a one your days are numbered soon you'll be one of the extinct species

pray you get a one your days are numbered soon you'll be one of the extinct species
You lot dreaming since 47. Only to lose another 100 million in 71.
but only the fact that he was not foreign-funded neither a terrorist
prove me wrong
it's funny how these Hindutva Scums call everyone foreign-funded who doesn't tow their broken narrative

even rapes on blamed on Pakistan what a sick society
Yeah right. There is no foreign fund. That's why the guns mysteriously appear in terrorist hands. That's why Pakistani origin people are getting killed in Kashmir. The only funny thing is you lot still crying Kashmir Kashmir in UN. More cries nothing else. Did you get anything? Other than losses?

I hope everyone who is supporting and cheering his death here, their own small kids get mowed down by trucks and they see same mocking and cheering over their small kids deaths.
Our kids don't throw stones at police or army nor do they pick an AK 47. If we are not happy with a govt we change it in elections.

You lot dreaming since 47. Only to lose another 100 million in 71.
not me we are not dreaming anything but your masters who have determined your destiny
your loyalty to your masters is astonishing more loyal than a dog you are
There is no foreign fund
prove that the guy in video had received any funds or apologize for false accusation
That's why the guns mysteriously appear in terrorist hands
looks like gau mutra is really taking hold of your brain

The only funny thing is you lot still crying Kashmir Kashmir in UN. More cries nothing else.
crying? reminding the UN its role and asking them to stop a genocide is a crying now?I see where this is coming from
nothing else
yes nothing else but a genocide
when people are pushed against a wall when their sons are killed in broad daylight and daughters are raped
they fight and they fight hard you can cheer for genocide as much as you want but one day it will all be over
and then the justice will strike at your doors

Pak Army must do to Hindus ,
what Hindus did to Jammu & Kashmir Muslims.

Give them a taste of their own medicine.

If they are innocent I can understand the excesses. But here they are fighting the Indian army with stones. If you are stupid enough to take on Indian army be my guest. Too many stupid internet warriors.

No, but if he was throwing stones, should it have run him over?

Or should he have been tied to the front of a jeep like a human shield?

See, the Indian members always say the Tianamen incident of 1989 was terrible, and the Chinese members agree with that. But then they justify what is happening in Kashmir today, not several decades ago?

They are the killers of Kashmiri pundits... they forced the Kashmiri pundits to live as refugees in their own country... they occupied their houses... they destroyed the temples...

Now we have a leader who understand the teachings of Bhagwad Geeta...

not me we are not dreaming anything but your masters who have determined your destiny

your loyalty to your masters is astonishing more loyal than a dog you are
more political posts. Nothing else. My loyalty stands with my nation. Not with some terrorist supporters.
prove that the guy in video had received any funds or apologize for false accusation
Anymore guy in video gospels?
looks like gau mutra is really taking hold of your brain
You know them Hindus burn their dead and dump the ashes in rivers, take dumps and gau mutra too. Guess where most of the rivers in Pakistan come from. Keep crying little girl.:D
crying? reminding the UN its role and asking them to stop a genocide is a crying now?I see where this is coming from
Did UN give two shiits about it?
yes nothing else but a genocide
when people are pushed against a wall when their sons are killed in broad daylight and daughters are raped
they fight and they fight hard you can cheer for genocide as much as you want but one day it will all be over
and then the justice will strike at your doors
Like you do in FATA, Balochistan... Sure.

more political posts. Nothing else. My loyalty stands with my nation. Not with some terrorist supporters.

Anymore guy in video gospels?

You know them Hindus burn their dead and dump the ashes in rivers, take dumps and gau mutra too. Guess where most of the rivers in Pakistan come from. Keep crying little girl.:D

Did UN give two shiits about it?

Like you do in FATA, Balochistan... Sure.
prove the accusations or apologize
@The Eagle this man has accused the innocent Kashmiri man who was brutally massacred by indian regime a foreign-funded terrorist when asked for proof he came up with his usual rants and whataboutery
now you be the judge

Behave yourselves.I am not gonna delete your comments but I will warn the responsible ones and will post snapshots so everyone will see it.The post is directed to all posters without discrimination.

It's a great video.... Kid deserved it

@Maarkhoor @dsr478 @Zaki @The Eagle @Reichsmarschall @Zarvan @HRK @Horus @waz
@WebMaster @war&peace @Shane @dsr478 @Irfan Baloch

As if easy it rifle are not used.
No army in history has oppressed a people and won. Remember the jews

Morons are the piss drinkers that are there like flies oppressing stone throwers. These are a people that hate you. You are an army of oppression. Thought history oppressors have always been defeated

Even Hezbollah doesn't have helicopters. Come one man

So what ?
I said like FSA ,Hezbollah ,

Give them all that they require, to Finish 10 Lakh Hindu Army & hindu occupying settlers

your kids are not killed and raped daily or are they?
Some random comment from some random person.

I repeat the day Kashmiris stop picking stones and AK 47 everything will be calm. If you try to fight the state, the state will fight back. India will NOT be gifting Kashmir independence. The forces have our full support to do anything to crush this insurgency.

Back
Top Bottom