What's new

Indian troops’ vehicle ‘deliberately’ mows down man hurling stones in occupied Kashmir (Video) Three

I think you answered your own question.
You can call him what you want. **** give him state honors if you want to. For us he is a pest, a paid one and will be treated as such as long as he attacks our security forces and challenges the unity of India.
Your bloody swine forces are sitting in armored...how can they feel threaten by young kids armed with stones.....

You are trying to Troll Indian Muslims ,
But fact is your a Hindutva Troll .pretending to be brumbyOz.

Just post it ,
I think ur the NIA ,IB Hindutva Troll.

Post any random image of Rahat Fateh Ali Khan on ur twitter,
I wil belive you .
@AfrazulMandal

Any random Image of Rahat Fateh Ali Khan,
I will 100% belive you .

Just share any random song of Rahat Fateh Ali Khan,
I will 100% belive you .
===============================================

@Maarkhoor @Reichsmarschall @hussain0216 @WebMaster

This @AfrazulMandal is a Hindutva Troll ,
Pretending to be BrumbyOz of twitter.

He is a rat , a mole of NIA ,IB, RAW ,
dont fall for him .
Don't worry we / I not going to fall for any one.

Your bloody swine forces are sitting in armored...how can they feel threaten by young kids armed with stones.....

Don't worry we / I not going to fall for any one.

It was close ,
He is a IB ,NIA, RAW mole , a rat .

His mission is to give false statements .

Watch this ,Its part of the Occupation:
@Maarkhoor

During the Tiananmen square incident in 1989, the infamous "Tank Man" also ran in front of a moving vehicle (a tank). The tank stopped though.

Should it have not?

Trying to change history?

Nice joke!

You know Mao died in 1976 right?

You know today is 2018 right?

You're still running over Kashmiris and tying them to jeeps as human shields today.
Does it make cpc and Mao saints?

You cannot change your past, you are living in mao’s Era following his proposed dictatorship.

CIA can log into any twitter account, pretend and post whatever it likes if necessary. I saw in Homeland s07e05 tv serial.
CIA involvement is much less clear here.Washington lack expertise and interest in Kashmir and neither is likely to make it a high priority item—although Alphabet diplomats and the local intelligence services have created a bizarre dimension to the Kashmir problem.

Open source communication clients like Telegram are more preferable.
Telegram is not truly open source. They utilize a pre-compiled library for the actual messaging code.
They would like to have you believe otherwise through their PR efforts, but I wouldn't trust them simply on the fact that they claim they are open source when they are not, and it's not clear what's going on in that binary lib. If they never claimed to be open source in the first place, it would be a different story.

Telegram is not truly open source. They utilize a pre-compiled library for the actual messaging code.
They would like to have you believe otherwise through their PR efforts, but I wouldn't trust them simply on the fact that they claim they are open source when they are not, and it's not clear what's going on in that binary lib. If they never claimed to be open source in the first place, it would be a different story.
True. Still closer.
IRC still rocks.

Kashmiri's should have burn that Van , and take its driver ..

But first, don't forget to polish your begging bowls, or how are you going to fund it!?

They are too smart for that. They very well know if they try that pellet guns will be replaced by assault rifles.
As if easy it rifle are not used.
No army in history has oppressed a people and won. Remember the jews

Thanks for egging on these morons... More of them will find path to jannah under the tyres of the troop carrier....

They have even tried hand grenades and ieds since a long time ... They can't and they won't win.
Morons are the piss drinkers that are there like flies oppressing stone throwers. These are a people that hate you. You are an army of oppression. Thought history oppressors have always been defeated

Pakistan must only Arm them ,
but Give them deadly Weapons like FSA , Hezbollah have .

not just some Machine guns, & rocket launchers & toyotas.

Give them MRLs , Canons ,Snipers , IED, Armored Vehicles ,Short Range Missles,
ATGMs, Helicopters ,

And Most Importantly give them , a shit load of deadly & dangerous Drones .
And Guide them every step of the way.

----------
Also,

Pak Army must do to Hindus ,
what Hindus did to Jammu & Kashmir Muslims.

Give them a taste of their own medicine.

Even Hezbollah doesn't have helicopters. Come one man

I have been saying this from Day 1.
Not only Arm them ,but Give them Weapons like FSA , Hezbollah have .

not just some Machine guns, & rocket launchers & toyotas.

Give them MRLs , Canons ,Snipers , IED, Armored Vehicles ,Short Range Missles,
ATGMs, Helicopters ,

And Most Importantly give them , a shit load of deadly & dangerous Drones .
And Guide them every step of the way.
And where the funds for this will come? '90s economy of Pakistan was flourishing and India was in deep debt, no longer the case due to high debt of Pakistan.

BTW, if they have those assets, they will buy it for their own military first. Right about now, they had to accept retired and second hand artillery pieces from Italy.

Its no longer possible to win a military war against India using terror and guerrilla warfare.

True. Still closer.
IRC still rocks.
IRC is not even encrypted by default. Even a simple libpcap program and a perl script will be enough to keep track of who is using it.

Ever heard of deep packet inspection? CISCO provides this in their telecommunication hardware. If you want cheap, ask ZTE. They will put any surveillance feature you want for one tenth of CISCO price.

As if easy it rifle are not used.
No army in history has oppressed a people and won. Remember the jews
*Ahem*
Native American Indians and Tibetians come to mind.

That said if Indian government had an ounce of wisdom, they would have 'consumed' Kashmiri youths during 2000s and even now! They would have given them jobs all over India and removed them from Kashmir. It was a question of 2-3 million youths. Even, at worst, if they had to incurr a loss of 1,000 - 2,000 USD per year per person to keep them employed and tied down somewhere else in India, it would have been barely 2-6 billion dollars per year. Very much doable.

There is one basic fact India is forgetting. Kashmir is a war-zone. If you keep civillian in warzone they will suffer. The more they suffer, the more they will rebel. You want your civilian youth to be out of war-zone.

Back
Top Bottom