What's new

Indian troops’ vehicle ‘deliberately’ mows down man hurling stones in occupied Kashmir (Video) Three

Point lost on Pakistan that india is 1.2 B people country it cant do jack shit in Kashmir.

If i am a soldier and i am in a conflict zone where even sane person would like to throw a bomb to me, then my attitude to be human will be different in conflict zone than for normal people....

The soldiers are in the vehicle you idiot. Are you saying the vehicle did not have enough protection from the stones? If true then it is the fault of the army and the government for not providing vehicles, gear and equipment to protect them from the stones. You cannot mow down citizens like that. It is unacceptable behavior. The driver needs to be suspended and an inquiry needs to be ordered.

Who the **** is “we”? You didn’t own shit! You’re a Pakistani. Literally your land and people were the first to be trampled and pillaged by the same people you claim to be referencing here.
The fact that most of you are mutts of everything from Persians, Greeks, huns, mongols, Turks, central Asians and anyone with a penchant for an easy victory should tell you how many daddy’s you have lol.

No “son of the soil” from the lands of present day Pakistan ever ruled delhi or India.
If anything, Indian Muslims can make that claim. But not you, A Pakistani. Don’t make me laugh.

Besides, just being Muslim doesn’t give you the right to claim the achievements of some other people that had nothing to do with you. So again, stop being so pathetic and accept that your land and people were nothing more than a cum bucket for invaders, Period!

Hell if that makes you stop crying and whining, sure.
Though it seems paradise is now fast being filled with half wits who instead of using their brains are just eating bullets and rubber. The allure of paradise is diluted with such a poor show of new entrants.
But at least now there’s no shortage of Virgins in paradise. the Indian army is making sure to send them all to paradise lol

By we I mean Muslims, these empires were multi-ethnic, with Muslims of multiple ethnic groups serving under them, e.g Qasim had large numbers of Gujjars and Meds fight alongside him, Ghaznavi employed large numbers of Pashtuns and Punjabis into his army, Abdali's army was dominated by Pashtuns and Baluchis, etc. Cities in Pakistan such as Lahore, Peshawar and Multan flourished under Islamic rule, with magnificent structures being built within them such as the Wazir Khan Masjid. Much of our food, language and clothes come from them, e.g most our cuisine is Mughlai cuisine, Urdu was made during the Delhi Sultanate and is written in a Perso-Arabic script, etc. Our very nation exists only because of these Islamic conquests.

Many Muslims from modern day Pakistan have attacked Hindustan, e.g Ahmed Shah Abdali (a Pashtun from Multan), Shah Jahan (he was 3/4 Rajput in terms of ancestry and born in Lahore), Sikander Shah Mir (a Kashmiri Sultan who earned the title of idol-breaker for his wars against Hindustan), Mir Malagh Khan (a Baluchi who's forces sacked Delhi), Mukarrab Khan (a Punjabi who helped Nader Shah sack Delhi, and was given the title of Nawab for his efforts), Sarang Khan (a Punjabi who helped Babur conquer Hindustan and was given the title of Sultan for his efforts), Fateh Muhammad (a Punjabi who was a commander in Aurangzeb's army, he was also the father of Hyder Ali), Hyder Ali (his father was Punjabi), Sikander Lodi (his family were Pashtuns from Multan who had intermarried with Punjabis), Muhammad Ibrahim Khan (a Kashmiri who launched a guerilla campaign against Hindustani forces, securing Azad Kashmir's independence), etc. I can name so many more Pakistanis who have fought against and crushed Hindustan/Hindustanis.

I can mention non-Muslims from Pakistan too, like Kanishka (born in Peshawar) or Akbar (he came from Sindh).

We are a country filled with diversity, many different people such as the Huns, Scythians, Greeks, Turks, etc have all come and assimilated into our country. It's a source of joy for us, we take great pleasure in knowing how diverse our people are. Only caste-based idiots like you would consider it a source of embarrassment.

screenshot_2018-04-11-15-35-59-1-png.469512

Oh and yes Muslims of the region are in fact descended from these foreign conquerors:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3163234

"The study showed that the Muslim Gujjars differ significantly from their counterpart, the Hindu Gujjars"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19809480

"Overall, our results support a model according to which the spread of Islam in India was predominantly cultural conversion associated with minor but still detectable levels of gene flow from outside, primarily from Iran and Central Asia"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20067368

"we observed a certain degree of genetic contribution from Iran to both Muslim populations"

https://www.nature.com/articles/ejhg2009168

"Altogether, haplogroups restricted to the Indian Subcontinent were observed at an average frequency of 63% in Indian Muslim populations as compared with 74% among the non-Muslim neighbors The average contribution of haplogroups of West Eurasian origin to Indian Muslims was 18%, which is not significantly higher than the value observed in non-Muslim populations (14%). "

"The sub-Saharan African- and Arabian-specific paternal lineages E1b1b1a and J*(xJ2) were present in three Muslim populations (Indian Shia, Indian Sunni and Mappla) with an average frequency of 2 and 8%, respectively, whereas they were rare or absent among non-Muslim populations. Haplogroup G, which is common in the Middle East and rare or absent in Indian non-Muslim populations, was also present in three Muslim populations with an average overall frequency of 5%."

And hell is being filled with you monkeys who are getting blasted along the LOC, it's probably already packed with the millions of miscreants who died during the Islamic conquests that occurred in the previous millennium.

Last edited:
The only reason you don't want it is because you know deep down the Hindu religion is actually apartheid in disguise. The reason why your most cherished places will forever remain in dispute. :D
Till of course we rule again.

Again, couldn’t care less of what becomes of the hindu religion or what it is. I hate all organized religions and religious zealots with equal fervor.

I’ll take any rule that is secular in nature and works for the betterment of the nation or its people. The religion of the rulers to me is irrelevant. That’s their personal matter.

Again, couldn’t care less of what becomes of the hindu religion or what it is. I hate all organized religions and religious zealots with equal fervor.

I’ll take any rule that is secular in nature and works for the betterment of the nation or its people. The religion of the rulers to me is irrelevant. That’s their personal matter.
As long as you abide by laws of the land you should be fine. :D
wish all Hindus denounced their faith like you do.

By we I mean Muslims, these empires were multi-ethnic, with Muslims of multiple ethnic groups serving under them, e.g Qasim had large numbers of Gujjars and Meds fight alongside him, Ghaznavi employed large numbers of Pashtuns and Punjabis into his army, Abdali's army was dominated by Pashtuns, etc. Cities in Pakistan such as Lahore, Peshawar and Multan flourished under Islamic rule, with magnificent structures being built within them such as the Wazir Khan Masjid. Much of food, language and clothes come from them, e.g most our cuisine is Mughlai cuisine, Urdu was made during the Delhi Sultanate and is written in a Perso-Arabic script, etc. Our very nation exists only because of these Islamic conquests.

Many Muslims from modern day Pakistan have attacked Hindustan, e.g Ahmed Shah Abdali (a Pashtun from Multan), Shah Jahan (he was 3/4 Rajput in terms of acnestry and born in Lahore), Sikander Shah Mir (a Kashmiri Sultan who earned the title of idol-breaker for his wars against Hindustan), Mir Malagh Khan (a Baluchi who's forces sacked Delhi), Mukarrab Khan (a Punjabi who helped Nader Shah sack Delhi, and was given the title of Nawab for his efforts), Sarang Khan (a Punjabi who helped Babur conquer Hindustan and was given the title of Sultan for his efforts), Fateh Muhammad (a Punjabi who was a commander in Aurangzeb's army, he was also the father of Hyder Ali), Hyder Ali (his father was Punjabi), Sikander Lodi (his family were Pashtuns from Multan who had intermarried with Punjabis), Muhammad Ibrahim Khan (a Kashmiri who launched a guerilla campaign against Hindustani forces, securing Azad Kashmir's independence), etc. I can name so many more Pakistanis who have fought against and crushed Hindustan/Hindustanis.

I can mention non-Muslims from Pakistan too, like Kanishka (born in Peshawar) or Akbar (he came from Sindh).

We are a country filled with diversity, many different people such as the Huns, Scythians, Greeks, Turks, etc have all come and assimilated into our country. It's a source of joy for us, we take great pleasure in knowing how diverse our people are. Only caste-based idiots like you would consider it a source of embarrassment.

Oh and yes Muslims of the region are in fact descended from these foreign conquerors:

"The study showed that the Muslim Gujjars differ significantly from their counterpart, the Hindu Gujjars"

"Overall, our results support a model according to which the spread of Islam in India was predominantly cultural conversion associated with minor but still detectable levels of gene flow from outside, primarily from Iran and Central Asia"

"we observed a certain degree of genetic contribution from Iran to both Muslim populations"

"Altogether, haplogroups restricted to the Indian Subcontinent were observed at an average frequency of 63% in Indian Muslim populations as compared with 74% among the non-Muslim neighbors The average contribution of haplogroups of West Eurasian origin to Indian Muslims was 18%, which is not significantly higher than the value observed in non-Muslim populations (14%). "

"The sub-Saharan African- and Arabian-specific paternal lineages E1b1b1a and J*(xJ2) were present in three Muslim populations (Indian Shia, Indian Sunni and Mappla) with an average frequency of 2 and 8%, respectively, whereas they were rare or absent among non-Muslim populations. Haplogroup G, which is common in the Middle East and rare or absent in Indian non-Muslim populations, was also present in three Muslim populations with an average overall frequency of 5%."

And hell is being filled with you monkeys who are getting blasted along the LOC, it's probably already packed with the millions of miscreants who died during the Islamic conquests that occurred in the previous millennium.
We have practically shrunk Hindus from Kabul to Indonesia to a tiny enclave from Jammu to Tamil nadu. :omghaha:

Even that they will lose.

Genius. Hinduism. Way of life. Lol.

Tell that to Azad Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan, Kashmiri insurgents, and Indira Ghandi.
Afghanistan.
Pakistan
Bangladesh
Malaysia
Indonesia
Maldives
Etc.
:omghaha:

The day I see separatist leaders children's pelting stones and facing pellet guns, that very same day I will accept it as struggle for freedom and not political motivated.

Until then, it's clear case of getting brain washed from across the border, and our IA is doing very well job in clearing it up.

Last edited:
By we I mean Muslims, these empires were multi-ethnic, with Muslims of multiple ethnic groups serving under them, e.g Qasim had large numbers of Gujjars and Meds fight alongside him, Ghaznavi employed large numbers of Pashtuns and Punjabis into his army, Abdali's army was dominated by Pashtuns, etc. Cities in Pakistan such as Lahore, Peshawar and Multan flourished under Islamic rule, with magnificent structures being built within them such as the Wazir Khan Masjid. Much of food, language and clothes come from them, e.g most our cuisine is Mughlai cuisine, Urdu was made during the Delhi Sultanate and is written in a Perso-Arabic script, etc. Our very nation exists only because of these Islamic conquests.

Many Muslims from modern day Pakistan have attacked Hindustan, e.g Ahmed Shah Abdali (a Pashtun from Multan), Shah Jahan (he was 3/4 Rajput in terms of acnestry and born in Lahore), Sikander Shah Mir (a Kashmiri Sultan who earned the title of idol-breaker for his wars against Hindustan), Mir Malagh Khan (a Baluchi who's forces sacked Delhi), Mukarrab Khan (a Punjabi who helped Nader Shah sack Delhi, and was given the title of Nawab for his efforts), Sarang Khan (a Punjabi who helped Babur conquer Hindustan and was given the title of Sultan for his efforts), Fateh Muhammad (a Punjabi who was a commander in Aurangzeb's army, he was also the father of Hyder Ali), Hyder Ali (his father was Punjabi), Sikander Lodi (his family were Pashtuns from Multan who had intermarried with Punjabis), Muhammad Ibrahim Khan (a Kashmiri who launched a guerilla campaign against Hindustani forces, securing Azad Kashmir's independence), etc. I can name so many more Pakistanis who have fought against and crushed Hindustan/Hindustanis.

This is a first...
Never seen anybody so proud of having a hundred fathers.
Your coping mechanism to rationalize being a mutt is on point. As is your ability to steal and take victory of others that had nothing to do with you and claim them as yours lol
It must be so hard for you to be so irrelevant in life and history that you have to ride the coattails of those that considered you and your kind nothing more than conquests.
I’ll let you marinate in that for a moment. Though knowing you, I’m pretty certain you’ll find a way to convince yourself otherwise.
But do know how we look down upon your kind, ie. Religious zealots with stolen history

Trust me...if Pakistan can not do anything in 1990 when Kashmir insurgenct at its peak, then nothing will happen even if the entire valley comes to the street shouting anti India protest...Come to the real world...Without backing from strong nations, nothing happens in international politics...

Think about Palestine issue...In spite of backing of Muslims, Non Muslims and many other nations, if Muslim ruler can not do anything for Palestine people...then just compare that situation with Kashmir issue where even all powerful Muslim nations even do not antagonize India in Kashmir issue...

If you would like to keep playing games with India at the cost of Kashmir valley people, it is your choice...But freedom is an illusion that has to be realized by those unfortunate misguided people of the valley...

Israel, gaza, west bank is now majority muslim/arab against all oppression and occupation

Kashmir is unfinished business from Partition

As india turns more and more hindutva resistance to india becomes ever more important

Pakistan will support the people of Kashmir in this resistance come what may

I hate all organized religions and religious zealots with equal fervor.

Then why the hell is there a portrait of a Maratha ruler as your profile picture?

This is a first...
Never seen anybody so proud of having a hundred fathers.
Your coping mechanism to rationalize being a mutt is on point. As is your ability to steal and take victory of others that had nothing to do with you and claim them as yours lol
It must be so hard for you to be so irrelevant in life and history that you have to ride the coattails of those that considered you and your kind nothing more than conquests.
I’ll let you marinate in that for a moment. Though knowing you, I’m pretty certain you’ll find a way to convince yourself otherwise.
But do know how we look down upon your kind, ie. Religious zealots with stolen history

The fact that you are still barking shows you didn't read my post.

Probably wouldn't even be able to comprehend it if you did, you'd probably end up like your PM who died of a heart attack after 1965 was over.

As long as you abide by laws of the land you should be fine. :D
wish all Hindus denounced their faith like you do.

Yep India would be a much better place without ANY religion.
And the people in Kashmir that are getting killed like flies is happening exactly because they aren’t abiding by the laws of the land.
Keep that in perspective next time you whine about the death of a stone pelter

The day I see separatist leaders children's pelting stones and facing pellet guns, that very same day I will accept its struggle for freedom and not political motivated.

Until then, it's clear case of getting brain washed from across the border, and our IA is doing very well job in clearing it up.

Kashmir is a muslim majority state they dont want to live side by dide with hindus

Jinnah said 70 years ago we could not trust hindus as hindus had been psychologically damaged by 1000 years of muslim domination and hindutva was real and it would target innocent Muslims who were in minority

Pakistan was made on this basis

Kashmir as a muslim majority state simply wanted the same right

That right was denied and as india turns more hindutva the need for Kashmir as a muslim majority state to get out of the indian union is ever more important

And the people in Kashmir that are getting killed like flies is happening exactly because they aren’t abiding by the laws of the land.

Those laws are not Kashmiri laws, the Kashmiris don't like india, they dont like indians they give no loyalty to india and are incensed why foreign laws are used to oppress them

Kashmir is a muslim majority state they dont want to live side by dide with hindus

Jinnah said 70 years ago we could not trust hindus as hindus had been psychologically damaged by 1000 years of muslim domination and hindutva was real and it would target innocent Muslims who were in minority

Pakistan was made on this basis

Kashmir as a muslim majority state simply wanted the same right

That right was denied and as india turns more hindutva the need for Kashmir as a muslim majority state to get out of the indian union is ever more important

Those laws are not Kashmiri laws, the Kashmiris don't like india, they dont like indians they give no loyalty to india and are incensed why foreign laws are used to oppress them
Muslims deserve to rule the entire of India.

Hindus can go to Nepal.

Speak for yourself. The more irreligious you become the easier it is for us. May your tribe grow.

We are fine with the message from our Creator. We will bring justice. Bring Shariah. Replace your temples. Ensure rule of law.

Back
Top Bottom