What's new

Indian troops storm hotel, end siege in central Srinagar

I am guessing this is the offending part of Bus_Tum_Pak's post - what exactly fits in the censored part that is offending?

'Dhobbi ka ***** Na gahar ka na Ghaat ka'.

Ofcourse the post contains offensive terms,no point of denying that.I t seems that the person who posted simply lost his mind big time and instead of talking in terms of logic,trying to answer my questions,tried to dodge them and made lame attempts of verbal abuse to dissaude.
Now,as a thumb rule ,me as well as most of the Indians never use the first option.I may express my feelings,but not using a direct abusive words.Now when I see someone else opening the front,i guess the cause i long lost,and I dont feel the necessity to repect him anymore.

How about we share the kashmir valley(not jammu or ladakh) with pak. Compromise has to start somewhere how about we have both Indian & pak troops in both Indian & pak kashmir and call it quits. Name kashmir as the protectorate of both India & pak.

Kashmiri leader Mehbooba Mufti has said "the (Indian) agencies were behind it because they didn't want to withdraw troops from Kashmir. "

Why is it so hard to believe?

SM Mushrif, former Maharashtra police chief who knows a lot more about how power works in India than any casual observer, says it is not Sonia Gandhi, Manmohan Singh or Rahul Gandhi but the IB and RAW that really have much more power to manipulate what happens. One example is the blasts in Samjhauta Express, which the IB said was carried out by Pakistan’s ISI. Mushrif quotes a report in The Times of India that said, “the Centre had blamed the ISI on the basis of the IB’s findings.” However, during a narco-analysis test under Karkare, Lt. Col. Purohit had admitted having supplied the RDX used in the blast. The IB, which draws its power from its proximity to the Prime Minister (its director briefs the PM every morning for half an hour), did not want Karkare’s investigation that blew the cover off the IB’s shenanigans, to continue.

We will probably never know who killed Karakare and why. It'll remain a mystery, because it serves the interests of Hindutva-dominated Indian establishment.

Haq's Musings: Terror in India--Who Killed Karkare?

Kashmiri leader Mehbooba Mufti has said "the (Indian) agencies were behind it because they didn't want to withdraw troops from Kashmir. "

Because we know she is lying.. :agree:

Because we know she is lying.. :agree:

And you know the truth?

Mufti is the leader a major political party in Kashmir that has been in power. Mushrif was police chief in Maharashtra who has the inside info on how agencies operate in India. And they don't know or lie?

And you? You know better than them?

Just think about how ridiculous you sound when you think your opinions matter more than those of the people in the know.

And you know the truth?

Mufti is the leader a major political party in Kashmir that has been in power. Mushrif was police chief in Maharashtra who has the inside info on how agencies operate in India. And they don't know or lie?

Just think about how ridiculous you sound when you think your opinions matter more than those of the people in the know.

you trust them.. no body stopping u...!!!

but she is lying...these politicians are sometimes like greedy ppl, who will say anything if it serves their own interests.....

And you know the truth?

Mufti is a politician. Politicians say whatever they want for their political gain, or are you telling me mufti have inside info about the operation? There is lot of Americans think 9/11 was an inside job. according to your logic, they know more about America than me ,so i have to believe that too? The police and intelligence sources stated that the operatives are LeT terrorists , are you telling me Mufti knows more than them or she know all terrorist operation plans? mind you a police officer also killed during the operation..:hitwall:

After 22 hours of fierce gunbattle, the two militants who were holed up in Hotel Panjab in Srinagar's Lal Chowk have been killed. But as security forces searched the area, the hotel building has caught fire.

Both militants, a local and a Pakistani, are said to have belonged to the Lashkar-e-Taiba. Intelligence sources say, there is the possibility of a third body inside the hotel but it is not yet confirmed whether it is that of a terrorist or a civilian. The body is yet to be recovered.

In addition to the militants, two people, including a policeman, have been killed, and nine injured in the fidayeen (suicide) attack. The policeman, Mohammed Yusuf, who was posted as a driver with the Station House Officer of Maisuma Police station was killed as the militants began their attack on Wednesday. A civilian who was injured, died in hospital on Thursday. Nine people were injured, including Rauf, a cameraman with a Delhi-based private news channel.

You have the right to believe whatever you want but sorry, I dont believe Mufti's ridiculous claims.

:wave:

Oh God not that penile thing again!

Windjammer, forget youtube ..... I have a better and more authentic reference for our penile size ..... and being as it is from your size of the fence, you're also more likely to believe it ......

Try asking your ex-servicemen from the past 4 wars you fought with us ..... you'll get it down to the last painful millimeter! :smitten:

Cheers, Doc

P.S. And they didn't use condoms either ..... :rofl:
Typical Indian gloats for self consumption. Does making tall claims and stupid rants brings a wry smile. Then again you may be speaking from personal painful experience as empty pots make a lot of rattle.

Indian Soldiers in Kashmir Can't Raise Their Main Weapons..

Typical Indian gloats for self consumption. Does making tall claims and stupid rants brings a wry smile. Then again you may be speaking from personal painful experience as empty pots make a lot of rattle.

look at the link Islamic awakening.com

I don't think by making such idiotic bluff any awakening will come:cheesy:.
That's very funny to know that a portal named Islamic Awakening can spread propaganda like this.

Why many people are obsessed about Indian Dicks any special interest?

The same Islamic portals were spreading false NEWS about BSF women forces.

I don't know why people are sympathetic to such cheap, 4th class propaganda when they have mighty professional army able to answer any attack with grace.

Same people those who support their professional army by doing this negative commenting are prompting others to underestimate the school of Pakistani defence which may not be involved in to this crap.

War fighting has nothing to do with libido. No one ever would have erected dick while firing at enemy post. Isn't it?

Cheap propaganda, proxy war, sponsoring terrorism, planing to attack key strategic assets, scientists via espionage, Spreading terror by attacking civilians are last resorts for a dying force. Which is no way true and near to capabilities of your army. So why you are hell bent on splashing mud when you know it will ruin your cloths as well.

Haq's Musings: Terror in India--Who Killed Karkare?

Yes she is lying but not per your perception. She knows Jihadis are not under anyone's control. She knows its is a terrorist attack nothing to do with India.
She is trying to make sure that valley will be without army very soon. She is afraid such attacks will jeopardize that process. That is why she is making such comments as negative psychology to pressurize centre not to slow that process which is already on.
The only technical fault in her acquisition is that the process of demilitarization of J&k is already on from last few moths.

Jammu & Kashmir Police officers carrying terrorists body after the hotel gunfight
View attachment 5900c48b0493affd8ecc522338682690.jpg
df0746fef2fd0ee18d81344b6c8a8852.jpg

Some people worried about Indian cold start doctrine and some people worried about India's latest military acquisition and there are some who is more worried about Indian's dick :disagree: ..I mean what it has to do with the current topic??

Back
Top Bottom