What's new

Indian troops storm hotel, end siege in central Srinagar

I was not even born during his time, but this is STILL a memorable speech

Frankly speaking, his words amount to nothing, zilch, 0, nada, sifr.

Its high time both countries find ways to work together instead of against each other. India has reiterated its stance on numerous occasions, there will never be any sort of compromise when it comes to our territorial integrity.

All this slogan chanting, chest beating, stone throwing nonsense will amount to nothing. The status quo will be maintained, come what may. India is working on formulating a working arrangement with all the major political parties in the region and I'm sure that we will succeed.

Doesn't it make more sense for Pakistan and India to focus on more pressing issues like poverty and illiteracy? Military confrontation will lead to a dead end. Pakistan needs to work with India, maybe someday, decades from today, we'll implement a solution that's acceptable to everyone, but that isn't going to happen until we work to overcome 6 decades of hatred and mistrust within the existing framework.

it makes sense, but all outstanding issues are to be resolved before any meaningful peace agreement can be attained

and that will first require that you recognize Kashmir (in its entirety) as disputed territory.

no compromise?

NO PEACE!

it makes sense, but all outstanding issues are to be resolved before any meaningful peace agreement can be attained

and that will first require that you recognize Kashmir (in its entirety) as disputed territory.

no compromise?

NO PEACE!

:lol:

Yaara that's the exact opposite of what I just said. A catch 22 like no other.

How can there be a compromise if we don't trust you? Isn't it obvious?

no compromise?

NO PEACE!

I dont want to say this but its thinking like yours that keeps the world the way it is. Terrorism and the death of millions of people every year is the direct cause of such conservative and twisted thinking. You can justify the death of innocent people by quoting a personal vendetta and then use religion and freedom as a cover up. Arguing with just individuals is useless and will only make the debate more personal. I request all my Indian friends to stop posting on this thread. As Indians we know the truth, we know what India is and Whats she is capable of. We know the contribution our troops make and we know what the government is doing for the Kashmiri people. The people of Kashmir are Indian's and Kashmir is an integral part of India and we know that it will always remain so. As a request to all Indian member, please do not post on this thread, as it will only lead to useless argument with no end and will only lower our own levels.

KUCH BAAT HAI HASTI MITTI NAHIN HAMARI, SADIYON RAHA HAI DUSHMAN DURE JAHAAN HAMARA

Ok.fine.good.Im just waiting for that guy who is supposed to give me his "ANSWERS!!" :woot::woot::woot::woot: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I dont want to say this but its thinking like yours that keeps the world the way it is. Terrorism and the death of millions of people every year is the direct cause of such conservative and twisted thinking. You can justify the death of innocent people by quoting a personal vendetta and then use religion and freedom as a cover up. Arguing with just individuals is useless and will only make the debate more personal. I request all my Indian friends to stop posting on this thread. As Indians we know the truth, we know what India is and Whats she is capable of. We know the contribution our troops make and we know what the government is doing for the Kashmiri people. The people of Kashmir are Indian's and Kashmir is an integral part of India and we know that it will always remain so. As a request to all Indian member, please do not post on this thread, as it will only lead to useless argument with no end and will only lower our own levels.

KUCH BAAT HAI HASTI MITTI NAHIN HAMARI, SADIYON RAHA HAI DUSHMAN DURE JAHAAN HAMARA

i'm an old-fashioned man. Terrorist i'm not. Im just a no BS person.

Kashmir is not indian. Kashmiris are not "indians"

but tell yourself whatever you want to --in the end its up to Kashmiris to decide. Not some indian expat gora sitting all the way in Canada

:rofl:

Arguing with Pakistanis on Kashmir is like trying to get your pet pig to develop a six-pack.

A lot of sweat and aggravation and a lot less pork is all you're going to get at the end of it all .....

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
@desi dog,

Tumara Bharat Mahaan. indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is having the last laugh, you just amuse yourself with old videos and we will do the business to bring satisfaction.
wW09fGSp1mE[/media] - Indian men have small penises...Too small for regular condom

Oh God not that penile thing again!

Windjammer, forget youtube ..... I have a better and more authentic reference for our penile size ..... and being as it is from your size of the fence, you're also more likely to believe it ......

Try asking your ex-servicemen from the past 4 wars you fought with us ..... you'll get it down to the last painful millimeter! :smitten:

Cheers, Doc

P.S. And they didn't use condoms either ..... :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thora aur intizaar kar loo, ban jaye ga

Year: 3000
India is the most prosperous and developed country in the galaxy.

Pakistan is the second last in the list of countries from bottom.(not only on earth but the whole galaxy..as they never concentated on development but only spreading militancy....)

Somewhere there is a voice being heard as i log on to PDF

"abhi thoda wait aur karlo.....":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
i'm an old-fashioned man. Terrorist i'm not. Im just a no BS person.

Kashmir is not indian. Kashmiris are not "indians"

but tell yourself whatever you want to --in the end its up to Kashmiris to decide. Not some indian expat gora sitting all the way in Canada

If Kashmirs are not indian, then nobody is .

Most kashmir muslims are converts earlier who used to be kashmiri pandits thats hindu Brahmins caste , before their conversion.

All these surnames like Butt,Dar,Lone , Wani or Raina are also the surnames of hindu kashmiri pandits carry.

Two of our greatest prime ministers Jawaharlal Nehru and Indira Gandhi were Kashmiri pandits themselves.

Now dont tell me that since they become muslims they cant be indian anymore as we have roughly equal number of muslims living india compared to the number of muslims living inside pakistan.

Blow their heads off, Pakistan handlers told militants - 1 -  National News ? News ? MSN India

New Delhi: Transcripts of telephone conversations between militants holed up in a hotel near Lal Chowk in Srinagar and their Pakistan-based handlers have revealed that the attack was intended to bring Kashmir back into focus following a relatively peaceful phase last year.

Hours before the 22-hour encounter ended on January 7, Junaid, a Pakistani handler of the Harkat-ul-Mujahideen, told one of the militants that they had put life into a "dead horse" and that the siege had made a "good impact" on the Kashmir movement.

Excerpts from the conversation:

JANUARY 7: 7.41 AM TO 7.45 PM:

Pak Caller (Junaid): Theek Ho? (Are you okay?) Militant: Bas lad rahe hain, lad rahe hain dushman ke saath. (We are fighting the enemy.)

Junaid: Bas is-se hua hai ki aapne ek murde ghodey mein dobara jaan daali hai.

Inshallah aapki is qurbani se aapki is himmat se, tehreek-e-Kashmir mein inshallah achcha assar padega. Aur Kashmir ki tehreek jo hai na, dobara usi nehej pe aayegi. Bada achcha assar pad raha hai iska. (You have breathed life into a dead horse. Your sacrifice and courage will have a good impact on the movement in Kashmir. And the Kashmir movement will once again get direction and importance. It has really had a good impact.)

Militant: Inshallah, kyon nahi... hum to mehnat kar rahein hain is kaam ke upar... har ek bhai ko karni chahiye iske upar mehnat... ghar mein sab theek hai? (Why not? We are working hard. Other brothers should also work hard. All well at home?)

Junaid: Aapki dua kar rahe hain...(They are all praying for you) Baaki jitni der chala sakein inko to utna chalaein. (Just try to keep this going for as long as you can.)

Miltant: Asla jab tak hamare paas hai to ladenge inke saath. (We will fight them till we have ammunition.)

Junaid: Haan, bas etihaat ke saath... jo bas ek-ek, do-do... inhe masroof rakhein...
isse inka zyada se zyada kharcha hoga. (Yes but with caution. One-one, two-two... keep them engaged... ensure they incur maximum loss)

Militant: Bilkul, bilkul. Inko lakhon ke hisaab se kharcha hua hai. Kal ek baje se shuru hai na fight... raat bhar chalti rahi hai aur abhi bhi chal rahi hai. (Absolutely, they have already incurred losses in lakhs. This fight started at 1 pm yesterday and continued through the night and is still going on.)

The conversations suggest that the militants got several calls, some possibly from other miltants in the Valley. In fact, the handlers did not even seem to know that one of the militants, Manzoor Ahmed Bhatt, who went by the code name Usman, was Kashmiri.
They seemed to be more familiar with Abu Qari, the Pakistani militant. As this conversation shows.

JANUARY 6: 8.55 PM TO 8.57 PM:

Junaid: Achchi karawahi ho rahi hai¿total kitney saathi ain? (Nice work, how many of you?)

Usman: Hum do saathi hain - ek Pakistani aur main Kashmiri hoon... hum lad rahein hain na bhai bhai. Dushman ne hamein gher liya hai, makaan se lad rahe hain. (There are two of us. One Pakistani, and I am a Kashmiri. The enemy has surrounded us and we are fighting from a house.)

The calls from Pakistan handlers were intended to both motivate and instruct.
Besides Junaid, one Saifullah -- who seems to be the leader -- was giving directions. Intelligence sources said these could be all code names.

Mehnat zaaya nahi hoga, rang laayega...bas abhi chhupey huey hain... log bahar nahin nikal rahein hain taki ham inki khopdi mein marey ek do. (So how are you? Hard work is paying off...These people are now hiding. If only they come out, we can shoot them in the head...)

Pak handler Saifullah: Inshallah, niklenge aur zaroor maar khayenge... koshish karein ki kafi time nikle, aaj raat bhi nikle aur kal din bhi nikalni chahiye. (They will come out, don't worry. You must make every effort to stretch this through the night and the whole day tomorrow.)

Qari: Inshallah.

Saifullah: Aur mobile bhi on rakhein ki hum aapse thodi thodi der mein baat karte rahenge... (And keep your mobile on so that we can get in touch with you after every little while.)

Qari: Ek van sa hai, kuchch peeche se fire karte hain aur fauji beech se phenkta hai (They have a van... from behind which there is firing, and the Armymen then throw something from within.)

Saifullah: Maro unke khopdi mein maro, roshni ka intezaar karo, abhi woh andhere mein nazar nahi aayenge. Koshish karo ki asla bacha ke rakho aur subah ka intezaar karo. Roshni hogi to dobara fight shuru karo (Shoot them in the head. Wait for daylight, then start your fight again.)

These instructions went on through the night, with calls coming every few hours. At one stage, Saifullah inquired about hotel residents and seemed a bit disappointed to learn that they had all been evacuated.

Saifullah: Kya position hai, fire ho rahi hai ki khamoshi? (What is the position? Is there firing or silence?)

Qari: Bas firing ho rahi hai (There is firing.)

Saifullah: Yeh jo hotel hai...kitney manzil hai? (This hotel has how many floors?)

Qari: Restaurant hai.(There is a restaurant.)

Saifullah:Manzil? (Floors?)

Qari: Teen manzil (Three floors)

Saifullah: To isme log wagera they... kidhar gaye? (So, there would have been people in there... where are they?)

Qari: Woh hum jo Lal Chowk mein firing kar rahe they 8-10 logon ko litaya, to tab tak woh logon ko kidhar se nikal gaye. (We were in Lal Chowk firing, where we killed 8-10 people... by that time these people were taken out from somewhere)

Saifullah: Achcha... chalo theek hai... (Ok then, fine...)

The last call happened just before11am,by when the Pakistani militant was killed and the Kashmiri militant Usman was holding fort. He informed his handlers about his partner's death and hoped he would also get martyrdom. No one called after that to check on him.
Pak caller: Salaam Walekum Rehmatullah, bhai kya haal hai (Greetings, how are things brother?)

Usman: Bas shukar hai Allah ka. Qari sahib ko shahadat mil gayi. Bas unka saans nikalne waala hai. (By the grace of Allah, Qari sahib has attained martyrdom. He will soon breath his last.)

Caller: Allah tala unki shahadat qubul karein (May Allah accept his martyrdom.)

Usman: Mere liye bhi dua karein. Inshallah, meri shahadat bhi lag jaaye. (Pray for me too that I also attain martyrdom.)

Caller: Agar Qari sahib hosh mein ho to unhe mera salaam de dein. (If Qari sahib is still conscious, give him my salaam.)

Blow their heads off, Pakistan handlers told militants - 1 - *National News ? News ? MSN India

New Delhi: Transcripts of telephone conversations between militants holed up in a hotel near Lal Chowk in Srinagar and their Pakistan-based handlers have revealed that the attack was intended to bring Kashmir back into focus following a relatively peaceful phase last year.

Hours before the 22-hour encounter ended on January 7, Junaid, a Pakistani handler of the Harkat-ul-Mujahideen, told one of the militants that they had put life into a "dead horse" and that the siege had made a "good impact" on the Kashmir movement.

Excerpts from the conversation:

JANUARY 7: 7.41 AM TO 7.45 PM:

Pak Caller (Junaid): Theek Ho? (Are you okay?) Militant: Bas lad rahe hain, lad rahe hain dushman ke saath. (We are fighting the enemy.)

Junaid: Bas is-se hua hai ki aapne ek murde ghodey mein dobara jaan daali hai.

Inshallah aapki is qurbani se aapki is himmat se, tehreek-e-Kashmir mein inshallah achcha assar padega. Aur Kashmir ki tehreek jo hai na, dobara usi nehej pe aayegi. Bada achcha assar pad raha hai iska. (You have breathed life into a dead horse. Your sacrifice and courage will have a good impact on the movement in Kashmir. And the Kashmir movement will once again get direction and importance. It has really had a good impact.)

Militant: Inshallah, kyon nahi... hum to mehnat kar rahein hain is kaam ke upar... har ek bhai ko karni chahiye iske upar mehnat... ghar mein sab theek hai? (Why not? We are working hard. Other brothers should also work hard. All well at home?)

Junaid: Aapki dua kar rahe hain...(They are all praying for you) Baaki jitni der chala sakein inko to utna chalaein. (Just try to keep this going for as long as you can.)

Miltant: Asla jab tak hamare paas hai to ladenge inke saath. (We will fight them till we have ammunition.)

Junaid: Haan, bas etihaat ke saath... jo bas ek-ek, do-do... inhe masroof rakhein...
isse inka zyada se zyada kharcha hoga. (Yes but with caution. One-one, two-two... keep them engaged... ensure they incur maximum loss)

Militant: Bilkul, bilkul. Inko lakhon ke hisaab se kharcha hua hai. Kal ek baje se shuru hai na fight... raat bhar chalti rahi hai aur abhi bhi chal rahi hai. (Absolutely, they have already incurred losses in lakhs. This fight started at 1 pm yesterday and continued through the night and is still going on.)

The conversations suggest that the militants got several calls, some possibly from other miltants in the Valley. In fact, the handlers did not even seem to know that one of the militants, Manzoor Ahmed Bhatt, who went by the code name Usman, was Kashmiri.
They seemed to be more familiar with Abu Qari, the Pakistani militant. As this conversation shows.

JANUARY 6: 8.55 PM TO 8.57 PM:

Junaid: Achchi karawahi ho rahi hai¿total kitney saathi ain? (Nice work, how many of you?)

Usman: Hum do saathi hain - ek Pakistani aur main Kashmiri hoon... hum lad rahein hain na bhai bhai. Dushman ne hamein gher liya hai, makaan se lad rahe hain. (There are two of us. One Pakistani, and I am a Kashmiri. The enemy has surrounded us and we are fighting from a house.)

The calls from Pakistan handlers were intended to both motivate and instruct.
Besides Junaid, one Saifullah -- who seems to be the leader -- was giving directions. Intelligence sources said these could be all code names.

Mehnat zaaya nahi hoga, rang laayega...bas abhi chhupey huey hain... log bahar nahin nikal rahein hain taki ham inki khopdi mein marey ek do. (So how are you? Hard work is paying off...These people are now hiding. If only they come out, we can shoot them in the head...)

Pak handler Saifullah: Inshallah, niklenge aur zaroor maar khayenge... koshish karein ki kafi time nikle, aaj raat bhi nikle aur kal din bhi nikalni chahiye. (They will come out, don't worry. You must make every effort to stretch this through the night and the whole day tomorrow.)

Qari: Inshallah.

Saifullah: Aur mobile bhi on rakhein ki hum aapse thodi thodi der mein baat karte rahenge... (And keep your mobile on so that we can get in touch with you after every little while.)

Qari: Ek van sa hai, kuchch peeche se fire karte hain aur fauji beech se phenkta hai (They have a van... from behind which there is firing, and the Armymen then throw something from within.)

Saifullah: Maro unke khopdi mein maro, roshni ka intezaar karo, abhi woh andhere mein nazar nahi aayenge. Koshish karo ki asla bacha ke rakho aur subah ka intezaar karo. Roshni hogi to dobara fight shuru karo (Shoot them in the head. Wait for daylight, then start your fight again.)

These instructions went on through the night, with calls coming every few hours. At one stage, Saifullah inquired about hotel residents and seemed a bit disappointed to learn that they had all been evacuated.

Saifullah: Kya position hai, fire ho rahi hai ki khamoshi? (What is the position? Is there firing or silence?)

Qari: Bas firing ho rahi hai (There is firing.)

Saifullah: Yeh jo hotel hai...kitney manzil hai? (This hotel has how many floors?)

Qari: Restaurant hai.(There is a restaurant.)

Saifullah:Manzil? (Floors?)

Qari: Teen manzil (Three floors)

Saifullah: To isme log wagera they... kidhar gaye? (So, there would have been people in there... where are they?)

Qari: Woh hum jo Lal Chowk mein firing kar rahe they 8-10 logon ko litaya, to tab tak woh logon ko kidhar se nikal gaye. (We were in Lal Chowk firing, where we killed 8-10 people... by that time these people were taken out from somewhere)

Saifullah: Achcha... chalo theek hai... (Ok then, fine...)

The last call happened just before11am,by when the Pakistani militant was killed and the Kashmiri militant Usman was holding fort. He informed his handlers about his partner's death and hoped he would also get martyrdom. No one called after that to check on him.
Pak caller: Salaam Walekum Rehmatullah, bhai kya haal hai (Greetings, how are things brother?)

Usman: Bas shukar hai Allah ka. Qari sahib ko shahadat mil gayi. Bas unka saans nikalne waala hai. (By the grace of Allah, Qari sahib has attained martyrdom. He will soon breath his last.)

Caller: Allah tala unki shahadat qubul karein (May Allah accept his martyrdom.)

Usman: Mere liye bhi dua karein. Inshallah, meri shahadat bhi lag jaaye. (Pray for me too that I also attain martyrdom.)

Caller: Agar Qari sahib hosh mein ho to unhe mera salaam de dein. (If Qari sahib is still conscious, give him my salaam.)

Wow terrorists get interviews these days? :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:
Kill the media. :angry:
US would've been able to catch Bil Laden if they sent their army as camera men. :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom