What's new

Indian troops storm hotel, end siege in central Srinagar

Year: 3000
India is the most prosperous and developed country in the galaxy.

You have Estimated so long. What will happen if it turn into 3000 pieces?

Pakistan is the second last in the list of countries from bottom.(not only on earth but the whole galaxy..as they never concentated on development but only spreading militancy....)

Somewhere there is a voice being heard as i log on to PDF

"abhi thoda wait aur karlo.....":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

wake up .. I think no where in galaxy is position like this.

- People below poverty line: about 305 million (acc. to AB Vajpayee)

- Poor living in India: one quarter of the world's poor

- People living on less than 1 Euro per day (50-55 Rs) : about 30 % of population

- Number of people in India living on less than 50 pence per day: about 300 million
[BBC News Night]

- Number of people living in slums: 150 million

- People in Mumbai living in shanty towns, open spaces, or on pavements: 50% of Mumbai's population

- World's largest slum: located in Mumbai; Dharavi, 432 acres

- Number of inhabited buildings declared as dangerous or dilapidated in Mumbai:

- Number of children in India who die before the age of 5: 63 out of 1000 according to UN report

Never Ignore these 400 million people. Do some thing instead of crying in this forum.

Very true man , there is no credence in being an e-warrior. We should just focus on our country and leave the rest to god.

One little correction to your post I'd like to make though.

World's largest slum: located in Mumbai; Dharavi, 432 acres

It's not , it's some Orangi slum in Karachi

are your trying to point out a particular thing becuase the link is to a travelouge website which seems pretty big , is there a link to the Srinagar encounter story in it.

are your trying to point out a particular thing becuase the link is to a travelouge website which seems pretty big , is there a link to the Srinagar encounter story in it.

Why you Indian become flamed so fast when you watch reality ?

I just Mentioned the Website .. That includes the Statistics.

This is off topic but started by Indian Member so i just Answered.

Thats all

Cheers

no no , don't get me wrong , I'm not "flamed" or anything. I just wanted to know what you wished to point out to me. If it was something related to the encounter then be more specific , if not then it's probably off-topic and I'll end up getting a warning from the mods.

Who is having the last laugh, you just amuse yourself with old videos and we will do the business to bring satisfaction.
wW09fGSp1mE[/media] - Indian men have small penises...Too small for regular condom

hahah seems you're a bit too obsessed with penis here's some information:

Sex Education in Urdu - Pakistani Sex Problem - Masturbation and Penis Size

Sex education is necessary for a successful healthy life. But in Pakistan people have no sex education. In this website you will find common problems of Pakistani boys. Most common problems are nocturnal ejaculation, masturbation and worry about penis size. In Urdu it is the only website where you get sex education in Urdu.

Seems experienced to me. Check it out. You'll need it :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
In presence of More then 85 million gay people in India...

What do you have against gay people?

You complain about human rights violations in Kashmir. What the hell are you treating gay people as lower class now? The way you speak.

Learn some things about society. Gay people are just like everyone else. Those 85 million are still our brothers. Unlike in Pakistan where:
Being gay and HIV+ in Taliban country - dnaindia.com

What point in me saying this even. You Pakistanis won't get it.

If your assumption about me are same , does it matter ?
This is not your private forum , where you trying to judge my Capability of reasoning.

Ofcourse this a public forum and u can post ur views here.U dont have to feel threatened by me.In fact I want u to feel cozy.I think that may help u to answer "MY STILL UNANSWERED OUESTIONS:woot::woot:"!!

Isn't personal? You know how to talk with others or Indian have lost all the things.
May be i have better career then you..

R u stupid enough to think that i was asking 'bout ur education??I asking u 'bout ur habit of avoiding direct questions.So now perhaps u understand.
And yes u may have a better career than me,though i doubt it seriously,if ur talking in terms of academics.And since u mentioned it(though it was totally unnecessary to say anything 'bout ur career) would u be kind enough to share a list of ur academic qualifications??

I have to say that it is not your private forum , I know what i am. If you don't understand my reasoning then don't reply. go and find any other.

Oh you have self-respect ?

Ur reasoning??:rofl::woot::hitwall:Where is it??

Ok.Ill make things simpler for u.Go along the thread,find my posts,quote them and then give ur answers..one by one..Well try to find my those posts in which i actually ask u something.If ur dumbness inhibits u from finding the posts,then ask me nicely and ill surely help u find them.

I have to say that it is not your private forum , I know what i am. If you don't understand my reasoning then don't reply. go and find any other.

Oh you have self-respect ?

I must say this post of urs sounds very much like --Dont post any more messages directed at me here.

"go and find any other"=leave me alone i cant take it anymore!!:rofl:

Do u really feel this way??? If not then why do u want me not to reply ?? Why do u want me to find any other???

p.s.-I reposted coz im under the impression that the guy to whom this msg is directed to,may have completely missed it earlier.
Or did he choose to remain silent on purpose?? coz he is too weak a person to answer??

Anyways..I would urge this person again to come up with his "ANSWERS".If u make some post and u r a MAN enough,then u should be able to defend ur own standpoint,right???

Last edited:
What do you have against gay people?

You complain about human rights violations in Kashmir. What the hell are you treating gay people as lower class now? The way you speak.

Who is against the Gay people? I just completed the above post. try to Understand the concept.

Learn some things about society. Gay people are just like everyone else. Those 85 million are still our brothers. Unlike in Pakistan where:
Being gay and HIV+ in Taliban country - dnaindia.com

What point in me saying this even. You Pakistanis won't get it.

You got it ?.. It is Enough

Ofcourse this a public forum and u can post ur views here.U dont have to feel threatened by me.In fact I want u to feel cozy.I think that may help u to answer "MY STILL UNANSWERED OUESTIONS:woot::woot:"!!

So don't post advises here, how can i give sensible answers to your Nonsense questions.?

R u stupid enough to think that i was asking 'bout ur education??I asking u 'bout ur habit of avoiding direct questions.So now perhaps u understand.

Typical trolling. I can imagine from your words how me*** you are ..

And yes u may have a better career than me,though i doubt it seriously,if ur talking in terms of academics.And since u mentioned it(though it was totally unnecessary to say anything 'bout ur career) would u be kind enough to share a list of ur academic qualifications??

:rofl::rofl: Kid , you even don't know about career ? It is Not only qualifications. Go learn something and come after some year to discuss.

Ur reasoning??:rofl::woot::hitwall:Where is it??

Ok.Ill make things simpler for u.Go along the thread,find my posts,quote them and then give ur answers..one by one..Well try to find my those posts in which i actually ask u something.If ur dumbness inhibits u from finding the posts,then ask me nicely and ill surely help u find them.

Why not you Copy your posts and my answers, and make new thread and Discuss there?

I must say this post of urs sounds very much like --Dont post any more messages directed at me here.

This forum don't need ambiguous posts.

"go and find any other"=leave me alone i cant take it anymore!!:rofl:

Do u really feel this way??? If not then why do u want me not to reply ?? Why do u want me to find any other???

'Go and Find any other Forum' Here Discussion based on facts and Done by Moderate way not a Dog fighting.

Anyways..I would urge this person again to come up with his "ANSWERS".If u make some post and u r a MAN enough,then u should be able to defend ur own standpoint,right???

I am .. I will keep on posting , keep on Discussing with Good manners and Delightful way. defend in front of You ? 'Who are you?' 'Dhobbi ka ***** Na gahar ka na Ghaat ka'.

You need a chill pill ..

I will do no more off topic Discussion.

Well i would have been surprised if anyone wouldnt have deleted the post..

@ taimikhan
Well the post u just deleted was in reponse to this particular post.Ull notice that calling abusive names is not something i started.I just followed the lead of somebody.Now will u play the role of an impartial moderator and delete this post as well??

Or will u prove that a Pakistani even in the post of a moderator is prejudiced???

You did not just respond in kind but went further, and we do not expect posters to respond in kind. You report the post and ignore the offending post instead of contributing to the nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom