What's new

Indian troops storm hotel, end siege in central Srinagar

yeah, that made sense. Go drink a glass of water and cool off a bit, it would be good for you.

i enjoy seeing people stand up for what they believe in.....I dont enjoy seeing innocent people die, because it goes against my culture and my upbringing.

I do enjoy seeing activism against tyranny. I trust it will prevail in the end, and one day Kashmiris will decide for themselves their fate --free of intimidation and occupation

Abu
Fact of the matter is that the world is not 100% fair ok.
Now some people in J&K might want freedom or want to merge with Pakistan is something not deniable. What is the exact number is not known to anyone since there was no vote done to find out.

Now few people started terrorism to achieve their Goal, so they started firing at someone just because he was working for GOI, without him personally harming him in any capacity.

IMO even that is crime, because it is no way of settling issue with any government, the policemen and the army jawans you know very well how much they contribute in decision making. They just do their job for bread and butter.

Now when some other people started supporting people trying to attack armed forces obviously there will be response. In response the terrorist will get killed, the person who supported also deserve to be killed and few innocent also gets killed. Innocent getting killed in crossfire is not a unique thing that happens in India.

You are busy with war, ask Imarn Khan and he will tell you,how many innocent people are getting killed in your war.

Fact is J&K can't remain independent, and the current situation cannot change, so better live with it or corporate to improve it.

Now when UN agreement was signed Pakistan did not withdraw its forces as it could not trust India, so it got dragged on and on. Now after 63 years things have changed so much and by supporting terrorist you have also broken the agreement.

Now lets finish this childish debate.

It is impossible not to have videos of each other but it serves no purpose.

yeah, that made sense. Go drink a glass of water and cool off a bit, it would be good for you.

i made full arrangeements here for eating and drinking...
i will be fine...;)

and i hope it made sense to u really....:undecided:
terrorists only deserve one thing-death...:pop:

Plans for more attacks unearthed

Special Correspondent
Share · print · T+ Security and intelligence agencies have unearthed plans of the Pakistan-based militant groups to launch more attacks in the Kashmir valley.

The plans came to light when the intelligence agencies intercepted conversations between the terrorists holed up in Jammu and Kashmir and their handlers in Pakistan, highly placed sources in the Home Ministry said on Thursday.

The sources said a number of modules of the Pakistan-trained terrorists were active in the valley to scout for easy targets in winter. Even as the security forces and the police ended the 22-hour siege at Lal Chowk and killed two suspected militants of the Lashkar-e-Taiba, the intelligence agencies came across plans for more such attacks to stymie the efforts to begin peace dialogues.

Concerned at the ‘fidayeen attack’ in the heart of Srinagar during peak winter, the Home Ministry has alerted its security mechanism. “We have specific information that Pakistan-trained terrorists are planning more such attacks to derail the peace talks,” a senior official said.

“The new strategy of the terror groups has something to do with the depleted security presence in Srinagar and other big towns of the valley following the shifting of the Secretariat to Jammu, the winter capital,” the official said.

The terrorists involved in the Lal Chowk attack were in constant touch with their handlers in Pakistan, he said. “They were taking instructions from them on cell phones.”

Preliminary investigations that Wednesday’s attack was masterminded by the LeT, and one of the terrorists was a Pakistani national, identified as Quari.

One hundred and ten Pakistan-trained hardcore terrorists infiltrated into Indian territory during 2009. In all, 473 incidents of infiltration took place, and 93 terrorists were killed on the border, Home Ministry officials said.
The Hindu : News / National : Plans for more attacks unearthed

Last edited by a moderator:
Any proof? Stop living off of conspiracy theories.:lol:

i mean terrorists who kill innocent ppl in Kashmir(like the two dogs who were killed today)....earlier the two were being supported by other names(go check previous posts)...

Last edited:
Abu Zolfiqar - sorry to say that such attacks will never help the Kashmiri people or Pakistan. Violence begets violence. Just when Kashmir was calming down and troops are being pulled out - such an attack has taken place.

The best hope fore everyone is a peaceful solution. 2 decades of trying to force India to give up Kashmir have failed. And such efforts will continue to fail.

try to have a longer memory than 2 decades ;)

our differences are irreconcilable. Let the Kashmiris decide their own existential right to self-determination. If Kashmiris are so pro-india (as you dubiously claim) then why not just hold a referendum?

in fact, setting aside the nationalism lets also look at ground realities. There are even Kashmiris who talk about total secession from both countries. Let them decide based on majority vote.

that would be the most 'democratic' thing to do with this Disputed Territory wouldnt it?

i found these videos interesting....worth the watch

keep ur blogs to urself...no one interested in them......the first picture the ppl were killed by ur terrorists send from across the border......:angry:

You mean no Indian in denial is interested in them. !!
There was once a Cow grazing in the Meadows, Suddenly a Tiger appears from the woods, the Cow realizes it's useless to run so she just shuts her eyes in the hope that the Tiger wouldn't see it either.
Suffice to say, you and the Cow went to the same school.

try to have a longer memory than 2 decades ;)

our differences are irreconcilable. Let the Kashmiris decide their own existential right to self-determination. If Kashmiris are so pro-india (as you dubiously claim) then why not just hold a referendum?

in fact, setting aside the nationalism lets also look at ground realities. There are even Kashmiris who talk about total secession from both countries. Let them decide based on majority vote.

that would be the most 'democratic' thing to do with this Disputed Territory wouldnt it?

i found these videos interesting....worth the watch

mCjYt2VncM0[/media] - Eidgah Chalo (Kashmir's march for freedom)

OUtCEW_3cc4[/media] - Kashmiri Sikh Struggle against the Indian Army Occupation

Stop worrying about Kashmir and worry about your own country first buddy. I dint want to stoop to your level and post videos but I am going to do so because only then you will realize that everyone here can post a million videos about each other but that is not going to get us anywhere. Please behave like the think tank your supposed to be.

:cheers:

You mean no Indian in denial is interested in them. !!
There was once a Cow grazing in the Meadows, Suddenly a Tiger appears from the woods, the Cow realizes it's useless to run so she just shuts her eyes in the hope that the Tiger wouldn't see it either.
Suffice to say, you and the Cow went to the same school.

i'm really not supposed to do this....but I really cannot help it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

where did you find this??? I literally choked, laughing when i read that

Last edited:
Stop worrying about Kashmir and worry about your own country first buddy.

you STILL don't get it

:hitwall:

I dint want to stoop to your level and post videos but I am going to do so because only then you will realize that everyone here can post a million videos about each other but that is not going to get us anywhere.

what does this have to do with "stooping" ??? I am posting vidoes that are very much related to the topic. You can make seperate thread on Pakistani Christians if you like. Ask the average Pakistani and he/she will tell you that as citizens of Pakistan, they are as much 'one of us' as the next man or women.

In fact, one of my best friends is a Christian. Religion is a personal thing. Kashmiris however --as i earlier emphasized -- are in the hearts and minds of every Pakistani man woman and child --regardless of Province, regardless of faith, regardless of political affiliation.

REGARDLESS of political situation in Pakistan, you'd be out of your mind if you think it would digress our attention from that very same issues of Kashmir. It is as much pronounced today as it was when we got our independent homeland in 1947. :)

Please behave like the think tank your supposed to be.

I have a greater predilection and pre-disposal to discuss military affairs and acquisitions (nowdays, things are quite busy)

these political threads are more...........extra-curricular! :woot:

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
:pakistan:

If your assumption about me are same , does it matter ?
This is not your private forum , where you trying to judge my Capability of reasoning.

Ofcourse this a public forum and u can post ur views here.U dont have to feel threatened by me.In fact I want u to feel cozy.I think that may help u to answer "MY STILL UNANSWERED OUESTIONS:woot::woot:"!!

Isn't personal? You know how to talk with others or Indian have lost all the things.
May be i have better career then you..

R u stupid enough to think that i was asking 'bout ur education??I asking u 'bout ur habit of avoiding direct questions.So now perhaps u understand.
And yes u may have a better career than me,though i doubt it seriously,if ur talking in terms of academics.And since u mentioned it(though it was totally unnecessary to say anything 'bout ur career) would u be kind enough to share a list of ur academic qualifications??

I have to say that it is not your private forum , I know what i am. If you don't understand my reasoning then don't reply. go and find any other.

Oh you have self-respect ?

Ur reasoning??:rofl::woot::blink::hitwall:Where is it??

Ok.Ill make things simpler for u.Go along the thread,find my posts,quote them and then give ur answers..one by one..Well try to find my those posts in which i actually ask u something.If ur dumbness inhibits u from finding the posts,then ask me nicely and ill surely help u find them.

I have to say that it is not your private forum , I know what i am. If you don't understand my reasoning then don't reply. go and find any other.

Oh you have self-respect ?

I must say this post of urs sounds very much like --Dont post any more messages directed at me here.

"go and find any other"=leave me alone i cant take it anymore!!:rofl::rofl:

Do u really feel this way??? If not then why do u want me not to reply ?? Why do u want me to find any other???

you STILL don't get it

:hitwall:

what does this have to do with "stooping" ??? I am posting vidoes that are very much related to the topic. You can make seperate thread on Pakistani Christians if you like. Ask the average Pakistani and he/she will tell you that as citizens of Pakistan, they are as much 'one of us' as the next man or women.

In fact, one of my best friends is a Christian. Religion is a personal thing. Kashmiris however --as i earlier emphasized -- are in the hearts and minds of every Pakistani man woman and child --regardless of Province, regardless of faith, regardless of political affiliation.

REGARDLESS of political situation in Pakistan, you'd be out of your mind if you think it would digress our attention from that very same issues of Kashmir. It is as much pronounced today as it was when we got our independent homeland in 1947. :)

I have a greater predilection and pre-disposal to discuss military affairs and acquisitions (nowdays, things are quite busy)

these political threads are more...........extra-curricular! :woot:

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
:pakistan:

Predilection

LoL whichever thesaurus your got the word predilection from, it does not prove smartness, just using liking would have done the job. Your post have already provided ample proof of that. Reading all your post and watching all your videos all I can say is that you can stop having dreams about Kashmir. The fact that every Pakistani must accept is that Kashmir stays with India and its going to be like that. Pakistan or Pakistani is do not need to interfere in our matter, and if they really want to do so then please do not complain when our so called help goes out to the oppressed Baluch and tribesmen of your country. Tit for tat is the equation and Indian’s can dish out a pretty good dose of that when required. 1971’s partition of Pakistan can be a good example of that. India has no problems with Pakistan but until the rhetoric about Kashmir does not stop, the progress of your state is not possible also. You will be continued to be ruled by your own military, continued to be bombed in front of your own eyes by the USA, and will continue to ask for financial assistance from everywhere. India on the other hand is progressing and the rest of the story you already know. Im sure this still wont make any sense to you after the brainwashing your have received for the many years so continue to post such videos as it makes no difference to India. We continue to move forward and its up to you if you want to join us or stay where you are fighting over dead issues.

Jai Hind

:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom