What's new

Indian troops storm hotel, end siege in central Srinagar

First i watched Pakistani news,they said:
2 mujahideen shaheed aur ek bharti police halaaq(died)

Then i watched indian news,they said:

2 Aatankwadi dher aur ek police karmi shaheed.:undecided:

haha . In Baluchistan not happening like that is in Kashmir .. You have to watch a little example.

5zybvkeuZLk[/media] - Kashmiris Rise Against India

kid,

bigger than this protests happen in India...in various other states....what u showed is a no starter....:woot:

go have a nice sleep...

p.s: if hundred ppl protesting means anything foolish, than as of today 7-Jan,09, there would be Pak, Balochistan, China, Tibet, Xinxiang as 5 diferent countries.....

Last edited by a moderator:
the 2 gunmen yesterday hailed from indian OCCUPIED Kashmir. You're still in denial?

now does it need to be stuck on a wall in front of ur computer to tell u....

one came from across the border, the other from sopur....now stop lying...

you give Pakistan too much credit i think....your real problems lie WITHIN your indian borders (Kashmir NOT being included, as it is disputed territory)

who are we to give credit....... U take it on your own by sending terrorisst to kill innocent Kashmiris and then making crocodile sorrows......
U lie exposed.......ur sent terrorists kill innocent kashmiris.....U r their criminals....u have spoilt the lives of those Kashmiri ppl whose brothers/sisters/mother/father were killed by ur hired terrorists......

No hope for you .....

And all hope for India/Kashmir/Kashmiris :tongue:

coz Indian armed forces will kill all ur hired terrorists....:woot:

by the way what is the amount of money u give them to kill 2,3 yung innocent kids or some elderly ppl or mother/father of some person....shameful.... no doubt those terrorists sorry dogs are killed like that only-dogs...
A Picture is equal to thousand words and every picture speaks of hope and Indian denial.

Kashmir Speaks In Pictures: Atrocities of the Indian Army

kid,

bigger than this protests happen in India...in various other states....what u showed is a no starter....:woot:

oh i see it happens in India , how many stats in row want freedom?

go have a nice sleep...

I have to may be in the morning i will see 'Free kashmir':cheers:

p.s: if hundred ppl protesting means anything foolish, than as of today 7-Jan,09, there would be Pak, Balochistan, China, Tibet, Xinxiang as 5 diferent countries.....

Plus 28 stats of India

never seen these before. Most disturbing pictures, thanks for sharing.

Props also to the blogmaster for being peaceful activist.

:pakistan:

yes you shoild be thankful.....

first u send terrorists to killl innocent ppl in Kashmir, and when few die unfortunately due to ur sent bloody terrorists u enjoy the pics of the dead of the Kashmir ppl.....:angry:

oh i see it happens in India , how many stats in row want freedom?

the protests are not for freedom...in India they are allowed....:agree:...ppl have the right u know, smthng u dont have...

for the reasons go and use google...:cheesy:

I have to may be in the morning i will see 'Free kashmir':cheers:

if u like horror movies......just see the Pictures of the two dogs who were butchered by the armed forces....:sniper:
(oops sorry for u they were good ppl coz they killed some Kashmiris more and u like to see kashmiris being killed, that is why u send terrorists to kill them....)

u indians seem to think Pakistan/Pakistan Army endorses the killing of Kashmiris.

Please explain your logic

(illogic?)

we can see which side of LoC is having most amount of social/political unrest.....

yes you shoild be thankful.....

first u send terrorists to killl innocent ppl in Kashmir, and when few die unfortunately due to ur sent bloody terrorists u enjoy the pics of the dead of the Kashmir ppl.....:angry:

i enjoy seeing people stand up for what they believe in.....I dont enjoy seeing innocent people die, because it goes against my culture and my upbringing.

I do enjoy seeing activism against tyranny. I trust it will prevail in the end, and one day Kashmiris will decide for themselves their fate --free of intimidation and occupation

u indians seem to think Pakistan/Pakistan Army endorses the killing of Kashmiris.

Please explain your logic

(illogic?)

we can see which side of LoC is having most amount of social/political unrest.....

1)PPl killed by terrorists send by you across the border...
2) arms to the terrorists to kill Kashmiris- bombs, guns, mines etc etc given by you....
3) training to terrorists to kill Kashmiris given by you....
4) money to terrorists to kill innocent kashmiris given by you.....
5) instructions to kill ppl, to take ppl hostage given to terrorists to kill innocent kashmirs, given by ppl sitting across the border like a live feed on their walkie talkie.....:angry:

each and every terrorist who kills a single Kshmiri is ur made.....

you hands are wet with the blood of thousands of innocent kashmiri ppl.....

1)PPl killed by terrorists send by you across the border...
2) arms to the terrorists to kill Kashmiris- bombs, guns, mines etc etc given by you....
3) training to terrorists to kill Kashmiris given by you....
4) money to terrorists to kill innocent kashmiris given by you.....
5) instructions to kill ppl, to take ppl hostage given to terrorists to kill innocent kashmirs, given by ppl sitting across the border like a live feed on their walkie talkie.....:angry:

each and every terrorist who kills a single Kshmiri is ur made.....

you hands are wet with the blood of thousands of innocent kashmiri ppl.....

seems like sensationalism more than fact.

I am always up for debate. Post some links.

and improve your English as well.....PM me if you prefer to converse in Urdu.

thanks,

i enjoy seeing people stand up for what they believe in.....I dont enjoy seeing innocent people die, because it goes against my culture and my upbringing.

I do enjoy seeing activism against tyranny. I trust it will prevail in the end, and one day Kashmiris will decide for themselves their fate --free of intimidation and occupation

Yes u are responible for the blood of thousands of kashmiri ppl.....
ur sent terrorists have killed so many of innocent ppl.....
all those responsivble for this will be made to pay by Allah......

th blood on ur hands of kashmiri ppl willl not wash away.......

and u have killed the kashmiris over decades, for u they do not mean anything.....for u just one thing matters.....ur political gains......

but u will not be successful...NEVER.....BECAUSE OF THE BRAVERY OF INDIAN ARMED FORCES....and Because of the will of the PPl of Kashmir to butchur the terrorists., who kill their mother/father/sis/bro...

seems like sensationalism more than fact.

I am always up for debate. Post some links.

and improve your English as well.....PM me if you prefer to converse in Urdu.

thanks,

ha ha ha .....no sensationalism........u URSELF claim here on thousands of times.... yes U R PROUD TO GIVE THE THINGS WHATEVER IT IS TO THE TERRORISTS(oops sorry u like them.....)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom