What's new

Indian troops storm hotel, end siege in central Srinagar

give my regards to "Singh"

(Alok Singh)......he's a sardar saab, his ancestry lies in the holy city of Lahore.

a real madar chodh, but ive had a few interesting interactions with him from another forum.

lol your immaturity can be seen very easily from your post. It hurts to see that such good forums are repeatedly damaged by such offensive post. I hope a mod can look after this post in the same way even minor Indian post are censored.
:cheers:

Looks like he brushed you wrong way :azn:
I will send your message to him.

By the way I like Singh a lot.

yeah he aint too bad......our relations deteriorated after the bollywood attacks; he got too jingoistic, and the man just simply lost it.

i did promise him full protocol when he makes the holy pilgrimage to Lahore.

the deal still stands.

:pakistan:

stop your lying.....

one was from across the border....and the other was from sopur....

also FYI

Home ministry sources in New Delhi said the terror duo was in constant touch with their Pakistani handlers during the siege. ‘‘Their communication with their handlers revealed that more attacks are in offing,’’ a source said. ‘‘The shifting focus of security forces on Jammu resulted in the attack.’’

EXtremely smart work by the forces to butcher those terrorists....:yahoo:

sure took them a while to "butcher" them. Maybe you should have kept them alive to get some information from them.

Since according to you, they had "Pakistani handlers"

DG Police Sri Nagar himself said they BOTH hailed from Sopur. Let me know when the contradictions and confusion are cleared out.

thanks

:pakistan:

My salute just goes out to our troops who have to face such misguided individuals everyday and have to keep our nation safe. The Indian army has truly no comparison in the world, even after being so strong it has never interfered in Indian democracy and continues to hold the country together even in the toughest circumstances and against all odds. A real salute from my heart to the Indian army and all the individuals involved in keeping India and Indian safe is such a risky neighborhood.
Jai Hind
:cheers:

Originally Posted by Bas_tum_Pak
How proudly? i think Brain of size of peanut having sense and capable of accepting truth is much better then the Brain of size of melon having nothing but size.
yes apply it to urself....

yes apply it to urself....

What a double standard ... read below who started the Cheap discussion.

dextr
dude.. watever u said so far in this topic 'doesnt answer 'any' of my direct questions towards u.I followed ur msg.If u observe carefully then ull find that one of my questions is made actually on the basis of watever u said to 'sreekimpact'.
So,Im gonna assume that either u dont have the guts to answer my direct questions to 'u' or u have a brain of the size of a peanut making u incapable to understand the language of reasoning.

DG Police Sri Nagar himself said they BOTH hailed from Sopur

May be you were too much interested in grieving for their death that you heard it wrong. DG said LeT men -one fron sopor and other sargodha.

you are welcome to report my post if it offends you

Are you living in this world...?:what:
just watch this video, its a BBC news about child terrorists in Pakistan.

that is a sad video........as you can see, military is not the only means to solve the conflicts facing the neighborhood. Multi-pronged approach would be required. The onus lies in the incumbent administration.

i'm sure this little one would agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
if I were a Kashmiri, and I had to choose between being a part of either a nation that was ranked 10th in the list of failed states (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Failed_States_Index);, or a nation that's the 2nd fastest growing economy in the world (Country Profile: Emerging Opportunities in India - InvestorPlace Asia)........

hell, I wouldn't have to think too much into this.... :)
As the INDIAN farmers, Laborers from Bihar and Dalits from all over India will confirm, the Que is very long and the wait for eternity, what hope for Kashmiris. ?

u do it in Balochistan....go and do a voting in ur own backyard first....
sorry we are not that low level so as to ask our own ppl to be part of such a shameful activity....

haha . In Baluchistan not happening like that is in Kashmir .. You have to watch a little example.

Last edited by a moderator:
As the INDIAN farmers, Laborers from Bihar and Dalits from all over India will confirm, the Que is very long and the wait for eternity, what hope for Kashmiris. ?

No hope for you .....

And all hope for India/Kashmir/Kashmiris :tongue:

coz Indian armed forces will kill all ur hired terrorists....:woot:

by the way what is the amount of money u give them to kill 2,3 yung innocent kids or some elderly ppl or mother/father of some person....shameful.... no doubt those terrorists sorry dogs are killed like that only-dogs...

And all hope for India/Kashmir/Kashmiris :tongue:

coz Indian armed forces will kill all ur hired terrorists....:woot:

we dont send "hired terrorists"....

the 2 gunmen yesterday hailed from indian OCCUPIED Kashmir. You're still in denial?

by the way what is the amount of money u give them to kill 2,3 yung innocent kids or some elderly ppl or mother/father of some person....shameful.... no doubt those terrorists sorry dogs are killed like that only-dogs...

you give Pakistan too much credit i think....your real problems lie WITHIN your indian borders (Kashmir NOT being included, as it is disputed territory)

This you tube link has nothing to do with Kashmir.just stick to the topic and also its not accusation..Some of the guys shot down for militancy in Kashmir is from my state Kerala..the guy who recruited them was arrested by Bangladesh and send to us..he is spilling his beans to Investigation agencies..They are recruiting people in the name of religion and money..One guy who got shot in Kashmir is a christian converted to Islam and went to your part of Kashmir for training..These guys were in wanted list of police in Kerala for Rape,theft,buglary you name it..Thanks to your country security forces only had to waste 2-3 bullets ..you guys saved a lot of money for us from the expenses of taking care of this guys in jails..Thats why i said god job by your ISI...
Kashmir or any where else, this is just the tip of iceberg.
Can you justifiably and morally claim that those mass of graves in IOK merely contain foreign fighters or just criminals. Those killed or who sacrificed for freedom were Kashmiris and their kith & kin will never let their death go in vain. Remember that.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom