Indian troops martyr Five more Kashmiri youth in Shopian

Morpheus

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian troops martyr Five more Kashmiri youth in Shopian
Web Desk On Jun 10, 2020
kashmir-8-750x369-750x369.jpg

SRINAGAR: In occupied Kashmir, Indian troops in their fresh act of state terrorism martyred three more Kashmiri youth in Shopian district, on Wednesday.

The troops martyred the youth during a cordon and search operation in Sugoo Hendhama area of the district. The operation was going on till last reports came in. Indian police and troops have sealed all entry and exit points of the area.

The occupation authorities have suspended internet service in the district.

This is third violent operation in Shopian since Sunday. During these operations, the troops have martyred twelve youth and injured dozens others besides destroying several houses.

On June 8, Pakistan had strongly condemned the extra-judicial killings of nine more Kashmiri youth at the hands of Indian forces in the Indian Occupied Kashmir (IOK) in fake encounters.

In a message posted by Foreign Office Spokesperson Aisha Farooqui on Twitter, she condemned the extra-judicial killings during so-called cordon and search operation in Shopian area of the occupied territory.

It is pertinent to mention here that the Indian occupation forces in their fresh act of state terrorism, martyred four more Kashmiri youth in Shopian district of occupied Kashmir on Monday.

https://arynews.tv/en/indian-troops-marty-kashmiri-youth-shopian/

-------------

Last edited by a moderator:
@Foxtrot Alpha Can you please deal with this piece of shit?
Am online so I can deal with the report, please next time report the post also so anyone who is online can deal with the post in time...i won't see the post am tagged in till i come online

Am online so I can deal with the report, please next time report the post also so anyone who is online can deal with the post in time...i won't see the post am tagged in till i come online

Ok no worries i saw you were online but i will report it next time properly.

India has just become a disaster

A horrendous communal divided place

Seems the intelligence system is proving very effective. These are all pinpoint actions taken by the security forces, not just stop and check encounters.

It is disastrous

It has created a pathological hatred of India amongst Kashmiri

Partition was better then this disaster of never ending hatred and divisions

It is disastrous

It has created a pathological hatred of India amongst Kashmiri

Partition was better then this disaster of never ending hatred and divisions
I agree if the dead are local youth.
But Kashmiris are all over India. Studying, working. I really don't understand the small minority involved in this armed struggle.

But Kashmiris are all over India. Studying, working. I really don't understand the small minority involved in this armed struggle.
No dude. You are mistaken. Muslim Kashmiris may be studying or working all over India but their loyalties do not lay with India. Cajole them into revealing the truth and they will tell.

- PRTP GWD

They kill young kids and wonder why there are suicide attacks kn kashmir.

For sure there are going to be alot of suicide attacks in kashmir now.

The more they oppress and kill the more kashmiriz hate them.

Not just Kashmiri but Indian Muslims too

India is just turning into a divided communal heap of hatred

It is not a issue of minority

The Kashmiri population has a visceral hatred for Indians and Hindus especially

It is simple Partition of India is simply a better solution then this POISONOUS cauldron that is India

Back
Top Bottom