What's new

Indian troops for Iraq?

Your troops will b cut to pieces in no time at all

we saw what kind of pussies arabs are during Israel -Arab war of 1967
That wasn't ARAB vs "illegal state of jew" that was ARAB vs all jew lovers, but ARABs still fought.
Now your position is not like the"illegal state of jews" .
ARAB are no doubt the bravest fighters of this universe, history is the proof , time is the witness.:cool:

That wasn't ARAB vs "illegal state of jew" that was ARAB vs all jew lovers, but ARABs still fought.
Now your position is not like the"illegal state of jews" .
ARAB are no doubt the bravest fighters of this universe, history is the proof , time is the witness.:cool:

So are you supporting ISIS kidnapping 40 innocent unarmed Indian workers who just were doing the work their companies had asked them to do?

send some weapons to test there :p ... Indian bofors and arjun

If at all there is a need to do a military operation, we won't be transporting artillery there. It will be a rescue mission undertaken by 9th or 21st Para Unit who will sneak in and get the 40 folks out.

We can send our warships to the Gulf and ask for evacuation of all Indians, like how we did in Libya and Egypt.

Congratulation Jabhat Al Nusra has pledged alliance towards ISIS- now i will love to see indian baby doll faced soldiers fighting the rigid seasoned fighters- :lol:-

Meanwhile ISIS militants reaction after reading posts of Bharati members here

1187122.gif

So are you supporting ISIS kidnapping 40 innocent unarmed Indian workers who just were doing the work their companies had asked them to do?
Did I say that???, I just think that india should not think about a rescue operation.Try to negotiate, I am 100% sure ISIS need funds if they are not being funded from the backdoor, ISIS will go for money.:rolleyes::cool:

Don't worry indian folks Commander safeguard is volunteering to bring back your people.:D:D:D

Attachments

• 1403790851005.jpg
    1403790851005.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 36
Did I say that???, I just think that india should not think about a rescue operation.Try to negotiate, I am 100% sure ISIS need funds if they are not being funded from the backdoor, ISIS will go for money.:rolleyes::cool:

We are trying to tell them that we have no interest in their objectives and that they will get nothing by kidnapping indian workers.

Negotiations have worked in the past to save lives.

But they won't get any funding from us. Saudi and CIA have enough money.

Meanwhile ISIS militants reaction after reading posts of Bharati members here

1187122.gif

Islamists.. nothing more than a group of thugs seeking money.

We are trying to tell them that we have no interest in their objectives and that they will get nothing by kidnapping indian workers.

Negotiations have worked in the past to save lives.

But they won't get any funding from us. Saudi and CIA have enough money.
It depends how much confidence modi has in country's military.:cool:

i like the confidence these guys show in a terrorist organization

Plz don't blame ISLAM for that, ISLAM doesn't teach crap.
Keep the religion out its against the rules of PDF and morality.

Did I say your religion? I said Islamists those who use your religion to unleash the bad.

Everyone calls them that.

Plz don't blame ISLAM for that, ISLAM doesn't teach crap.
Keep the religion out its against the rules of PDF and morality.
I thought Islamist was a term used for Islamic extremists. So he is not blaming ISLAM but the extremists with a warped out understanding of Islam that they want to impose on others

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom