What's new

Indian troops for Iraq?

@sreekumar l Pakistan can bring them back in one piece. "How" is something we won't answer to.

If GOI wants our hand, we can extend our help.

Are you member of ISIS? Who is we?
He is jihadi...a keyboard freedom fighter.
1513231_645564618820053_736552460_n.jpg

Don't worry we would soon come Mr and start hunting your forces down we would come soon

Every bark has an expiry date, you've been barking from the first day you stepped inside the madrassa to get your taleem.

Yes, Indian army should go there and rescue the innocents or directly deal with america cuz ultimately isis is CIA+saudi funded

Such groups once created, are no longer in control of their masters. These groups are created for only one mission; chaos, anarchy, death and destruction.

CIA created ISIS to ensure that Iraq doesn't stabilize so that oil prices don't normalize. An increase in Iraqi exports means reduction in oil prices. It didn't expect that our folks would get trapped in the middle.

If this was a stable country, we could have sent troops in like Israel did. But there is no control right now in Iraq. It is now a pot of multiple power centres. Negotiation is the only way of bringing our people out.

And how, by giving ISIS a 'jadu ki zappi'!!!

It will be interesting to see Pakistanis fighting ISIS once they reach the borders of Pakistan and topple the jurnails.

@sreekumar l Pakistan can bring them back in one piece. "How" is something we won't answer to.

If GOI wants our hand, we can extend our help.
According to the news here.GoI asked the help of Saudi Arabia.
Let see how can they help us.If they cant deal with ISIS then I don tknow whether Pak can do that or not.
Asking help from Pak is not in GoI options.There is no such news in India.
But this situation is too risky.And one member alread posted a link that the Pakistanis and others nationals also trapped in that area.

wut, ghatak are light infantry SOF troops, Indian equivalent to the US rangers.. indian SF (marcos, paraSF, garud) are better trained than ghatak

SF would be more suited for street fighting in Iraq but yeah, Ghatak would slaughter these crazies easily.. they are trained to a very high level as well

:enjoy:
I'd like to clarify here that I was just replying to SiCiSi's post

Indian troops in Iraq on some kind of heroic rambo mission in mosul would be a really bad idea, no f'kin way ! :cuckoo:

+I believe Mr Modi is a smart man, so no chance of this happening anyway

Are you planning to elope with our Bachelor PM? Interesting....
No man, I am ok with my choices of sex partners, I was just replying to the retard who likes to run his mouth like a 2 penny hooker, with out any substance. U guys keep ur bachelor pm and enjoy him.

India is far away from suppa powa status to contribute its troops for international conflicts.

You dont have to be a super power to do that and apart from that, we are talking about an evacuation.

The Indian Navy evacuated dozens of Indian citizens during the civil war in Libya, though the situation in Iraq is different.

Evacuation?? Hostages need to be freed first than evacuated...

Don't worry we would soon come Mr and start hunting your forces down we would come soon
u people dont have the balls to do that, save your *** from TTP first, which is constantly preying on u people

India is far away from suppa powa status to contribute its troops for international conflicts.

Our people are stuck there. That's the reason why we are having this discussion in the first place. While military is not an immediate option, it can be an option definitely for us.

ISIS is not Iraqi government but a bunch of mass murdering maniacs who know no sense. We cannot take the risk of 1000+ Indians working there plus 40 of them who are held hostage by ISIS.

As for contributing troops, we refused it in 2011 itself when US offered us a welcome to 'join the coalition'.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom