What's new

Indian troops for Iraq?

Ohhh should that mean your men are involved???
Opps u got us. hahahahahha.
Yes they are, we are taking over the minds of the iraqi army generals, and making them flee the battle fields. Oh the evil ISI.

giphy.gif

And how do you know that our security agency does not know anything???? and your agencies knows everything????
I stand by what I said, remember what yall went through in Srilanka, the only hope you guys have is the israelies, and then even with their help I give u not that much of a chance.

Those Indians were working for a Turkish construction company if I am not wrong. There are rumors that TAF plans an op as a last option.

I highly doubt that any country other than US will get involved in that mess.

And I don't see anything in that article that suggests that India is or might be sending troops to Iraq.

No shit. Oh duck. See we have u r men. Now whatcha gona do abt that.
Our army is mobetta than ISIS guys,have no doubt.

Our NSG boys carried out a successful op during 26/11 and they would do it again if sent.

Last edited:
Don't worry we would soon come Mr and start hunting your forces down we would come soon

Oh come on.Please stop these BS.We are hearing this same song since 1947.Nothing happened.

Why are the indians so hell bent on making them selves relevant in this fight. Feeling left out are we. lol

Indians are taken as hostages in Iraq.Keeping them unharmed is our responsibility.If we dont have any other choice, then there is something to do .I hope GoI take their
action .

And in this stupidity he would loose most of his soldiers too and will make sure whole world Mujahideen know of India and start focusing and than attack India please do it Pakistan would love you do this blunder

What is your problem Mr?
You can scare some western countries with this jihadists
nonsense.We are live with that.Saw a lot of insurgency and oppressed most of them.We are dealing with jihadism since
1990's.Americans and west start this game only after 9/11.
Till GoI dont announce about any military ops.
But if they want that they will do that with absolute silence with zero media nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom