What's new

Indian troops for Iraq?

And in this stupidity he would loose most of his soldiers too and will make sure whole world Mujahideen know of India and start focusing and than attack India please do it Pakistan would love you do this blunder

Dear wannabe mujahid, I am talking about Indian troop rescuing few Indians stranded there, not fighting for Iraq against ISIS.

In short, Indian troop land there with aircraft, get our men back, and operation finished.

Why are the indians so hell bent on making them selves relevant in this fight. Feeling left out are we. lol

Can you read?

We are not talking about Indian troop fighting there, but just to get back few Indians back who are caught in war.

Dear wannabe mujahid, I am talking about Indian troop rescuing few Indians stranded there, not fighting for Iraq against ISIS.

In short, Indian troop land there with aircraft, get our men back, and operation finished.

Can you read?

We are not talking about Indian troop fighting there, but just to get back few Indians back who are caught in war.
I can read, and no thanks for telling me whats written there. And my statement was not solely based on some wana be experts opinion off of a forum, but even how ur own media is acting in order to shape public opinion. Didnt your own general just made a statement saying that AQ will regret coming to Kashmir, come on its like pointing a big bulls eye at your back and then asking for it.

And ps its not a bollywood movie where one clown beats up a 1000 men dodges a bazillion bullets gets the chicks and comes home to live happily ever after.

What do u guys know about the ground realities, how much intel do u have about the place. Where the people are kept, how many soldiers in ur army can simply speak arabic with Iraqi accent. Basically all in all, ur own soldiers were in a logistical nightmare when and during their missions in Srilanka, in Iraq, whatever. U know what as @Aeronaut said, indians should ask us for assistance, we can help. :D

And in this stupidity he would loose most of his soldiers too and will make sure whole world Mujahideen know of India and start focusing and than attack India please do it Pakistan would love you do this blunder
Shame. :tsk:

I thought you don't need a reason to hate/kill us. :(

Man stop embarrassing your self , we have been hearing this gwaza e hing crap for the past decade. Try to focus on something more important .
Please sir, let him embarass himself and the people he tries (and fails) to represent.

Arun Jaitley is right "we should not speculate".
This Iraq drama would not end like Maersk Alabama hijacking when US sent a war ship to protect its one citizen.
The very fact that it took the embassy days to find out the names of those who had been kidnapped shows the seriousness of authorities in this matter.
I hope those men are returned back home safe and unharmed.

I can read, and no thanks for telling me whats written there. And my statement was not solely based on some wana be experts opinion off of a forum, but even how ur own media is acting in order to shape public opinion. Didnt your own general just made a statement saying that AQ will regret coming to Kashmir, come on its like pointing a big bulls eye at your back and then asking for it.

And ps its not a bollywood movie where one clown beats up a 1000 men dodges a bazillion bullets gets the chicks and comes home to live happily ever after.

What do u guys know about the ground realities, how much intel do u have about the place. Where the people are kept, how many soldiers in ur army can simply speak arabic with Iraqi accent. Basically all in all, ur own soldiers were in a logistical nightmare when and during their missions in Srilanka, in Iraq, whatever. U know what as @Aeronaut said, indians should ask us for assistance, we can help. :D

Well do not read too much into it...... there are thousands of reporters..... One of them must have asked jaitely are you planning to send troups to iraq to rescue Indian citizens...... and for which the minister replied "Do Not speculate"........ Nothing more nothing less.......

But then as @Aeronaut suggested here please elaborate how can Pakistan help in rescuing this stranded civilians......

And how do you know that our security agency does not know anything???? and your agencies knows everything????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom