What's new

Indian Travelling To Pakistan Question

I am sorry you had that experience. Foreign Office should apply the visa policy equally on all peoples, not selectively as you suggested. Sorry once again.

You are too nice! You don't have to apologize mate, its understandable(they must have had their reasons), and am not complaining about it. Besides the Pakistani mehman nawazi more than made up for it :enjoy:.

Yara I have family in both cities, both are amazing and to be fair Peshawar is the kind of city where you can just explore, Charsi tikka anyone?

Karachi is one city where I feel no one will ever bother me, despite all the drama about mobile phone snatching or shootings or muggings on TV. I have been to katii pahari and golimar on Rikshaw umpteen times, no issues. I have even been even stayed at a dodgy guest house in orangi, and no MQM supporter bothered me. Karachi, i do miss Butlers Chocolate cafe.

So lets not fight about security in cities.

To be fair, if I ever make it to Pakistan, how can I not visit karachi?

Even my university friend has urged me to do so.

Yep.

This is supposed to be a non trolling travel thread

seems Bhaiyas get abuse even the other side of the LoC lol.
Pakistani word for MQM supporters. Altaf bahi key log "bhayas". To be honest they get more bad press than anything, it's not as bad as reported in the press.
well,i am a bhaya too :D
and combined,i think we are the largest group on this forum,more than even punjabis i think

You are too nice! You don't have to apologize mate, its understandable(they must have had their reasons), and am not complaining about it. Besides the Pakistani mehman nawazi more than made up for it :enjoy:.
how do u know about this?? When and why did u came here?

WRONG.

South Indians.

Because we are a bunch of computer nerds.

@Ayush. I take that back. We would rather have the stereotype of bad boys.

Damn :(
but u cant change the reality :whistle:

it is true,and its also got a lot to do with the economic disparity between north and south india

i ve been to many forums(not only defence) and even there i see more of south indians than north indians.
even when i compare city vise,there are more members from hyderabad,bangalore,thiruvanathapuram,chennai than mumbai,delhi etc.

how do u know about this?? When and why did u came here?

Why is that relevant, do you work for the ISI :tongue:?

I went to Pakistan back in 1998 to attend a wedding, I was 11 years old then. Very close family friend of ours from Lucknow, got married to a girl from Karachi.

More recently went to Pakistan couple of times for work related stuff. Does that answer all your question? :buba_phone:

now this BS, there are probably more pathans in MQM then your beloved ANP in Karachi so spare us this racial thingy that MQM hates pathans, more pathans died for MQM in 12th may 2007 then urdu speakers

now how many urdu speakers are there in ANP? not one urdu speaker you can find in ANP

the problem lies in peshawar mind set and not Karachi's mind set, we have been living a multicultural society since long time

MQM is present in kashmir, gilgit baltistan, how many votes ANP or pathans got from there in the elections?

those prohibitted areas of sohrab goth which is a no go area of urdu speakers etc, why is that? these areas are hub of drug trafficking and weapons trafficking and now taliban killers

MQM doesn't make money from drug business

oh man you MQM walas jump to defence against your own imaginary enemies.

fk ANP as hard as you can. also address ANP walas not me.

And i know MQM have all colors of "dehshat"

i have my own relatives in MQM and i know their record as well.

one day they they will also loose last boti of their flesh in the same manner as they do to others.

NOW cut it down.

I am talking about my city and defending my city whereas you are talking about MQM and defending MQM .

but u cant change the reality :whistle:

it is true,and its also got a lot to do with the economic disparity between north and south india

i ve been to many forums(not only defence) and even there i see more of south indians than north indians.
even when i compare city vise,there are more members from hyderabad,bangalore,thiruvanathapuram,chennai than mumbai,delhi etc.

We are all Indians and we belong to the Human race.

Maybe you can move to South India to get a job there :P

I remember going to Delhi and Uttar Pradesh when I was a kid.

That experience was marked by culture shock.

Basically I think Indians should travel more within India.

There is racism between Indians as well.

Thats the thing, white people don't have any problem. Its the "brown people with white passports" who tend to have issues from what I had heard and was later on told by the Pakistani consulate and experienced it first hand.

Unfortunately India has the same policy towards Pakistani expats.

Best time to apply for a visa is during the Beesakhi fest.

Back
Top Bottom