What's new

Indian Travelling To Pakistan Question

Then ask him to visit in Islamabad simple, here atleast there r no street crimes and he can walk miles and miles even in dark.

Why, is Islamabad the only city in Pakistan? Besides Islamabad is the Diplomatic capital... If he wanted to see buildings, there are plenty of them in NZ, local culture is more alluring to outsiders.

And Umair, every city has street crime... Even, Islamabad.

I feel that some how media overhyped the situation and of course due to our sucessful diplomacy, Pakistan is percived as a dangerous place which may not be true in real nominal sense...If any one will visit any major cities like Karachi and Lahore, it will be more or less same like you visit Delhi or Mumbai....I have some information from Some one near to me who does some kind of bussiness in Lahore who travels regularly to Pakistan..Based on his feedback...Lahore is more or less like Delhi type....And one intresting he told me that i feel that i should beleive him that in Lahore and Karachi in particular, if any indian people interact in person with people of these 2 cities...then we will realize that we are more anti Pakistan than Pakistan people of 2 cities are anti Indian...Somehow ...he mentioned that at person to person level, middle class Pakistan is really interested for peace to prevail between the two nations...

Lol. Safer than Karachi where every other day police is being attacked and govt doing nothing to deter it.

Wonder if Karachi is that unsafe why all the international food brands are opening in Karachi and not in Peshawar.

oh bahi we dont have any bhayas.

we dont have daily street target killings.

police is being attacked by terrorists.

Peshawar streets are much safer even at midnight .

Bhayas don't mess with anyone unless you mess with them.

Target killing has also decreased in this govt's era.

While we have terrorists entering peshawar and planting bombs on road sides to kill police walas and the provincial govt doing nothing except condemning them. Here at least police and CID tracks and arrest such criminals.

While we have terrorists entering peshawar and planting bombs on road sides to kill police walas and the provincial govt doing nothing except condemning them. Here at least police and CID tracks and arrest such criminals.

Guys come on lets not fight among ourselves.

@Areesh please try to debate with some person who is more matured than this hag and being more than 40 plus years has no myopic view or regional bias

spring i could have gone into karachi situation a lot deeper with historic and factual references and concrete proofs, those elements who turned our peaceful city into unpeaceful city

but im pakistani and i love every part of pakistan and i don't see criminal with racial context

these racial slurs i can use a lot better but then im much more matured than that

Totally incorrect. If he is a NZ citizen his visa will take 8 hours to complete at the local embassy for a single entry"visitor" visa. Please stop posting nonsense.

I was just sharing what I had experienced. I had to wait 3 months and 7 months for Pakistani visa, even though I hold an Australian passport. Ironically it took me less time to get a Pakistani visa when I held an Indian passport, go figure :cheesy:

So to be on the safer side, I advised him to apply for his visa well in advance. It would be a major pain in the backside if he had to reschedule his flight and other bookings cause he couldn't get the visa on time. You just never know when it comes to India and Pakistan!.

Lol. Safer than Karachi where every other day police is being attacked and govt doing nothing to deter it.

Wonder if Karachi is that unsafe why all the international food brands are opening in Karachi and not in Peshawar.

I am ignorant, But isn't most of the violence in Karachi related to Organized crime?

thats what he thinks that it will change in getting visa......But our intel setup will run a comprehensive security check over him and u and if yr cleared like ur not a RAW official either former or current serving or linked with indian gov's South Indian Lobby or any sort of radical organization when u should be ok..........but it will take a lot of time dig this all up so u need to wait after applying for visa.

Plz explain :-)

i dont want to make it a political tussle between cities.

The reality is Peshawar is alot safe, peaceful for common people as compared to Karachi.

In Karachi if i am a pathan i can step into MQM areas without fear, and if i am a mohajir i cant step into a pashto speaking area without fear . same goes for other gangs including Baloch gang areas.

Snatching at gun point is not a new thing there. killing a human for few rupees is also not new there.

While street of Peshawar you will find no such gang areas no red zone.

I was just sharing what I had experienced. I had to wait 3 months and 7 months for Pakistani visa, even though I hold an Australian passport. Ironically it took me less time to get a Pakistani visa when I held an Indian passport, go figure :cheesy:

So to be on the safer side, I advised him to apply for his visa well in advance. It would be a major pain in the backside if he had to reschedule his flight and other bookings cause he couldn't get the visa on time. You just never know when it comes to India and Pakistan!.

On average with a foreign passport the processing time for a single entry visit visa is 8 hours. If your's took 3-7 months... There was something very wrong there. I have had white American friends come over and their visa's took a day to process, or so they have told me.

Back
Top Bottom