What's new

Indian terrorism against Nepal

OMG.. u posted it for the nth time.

I propose ur name for some record on pdf in doing so.

You beat that Rafi guy hands down.

and he posts old links too over and over again. Like he did on the indian FDI link for months on end even after it was updated, or the US/ China currency issue ( 6 months old link that was debunked) or his favourite wiki links;). His " Hate India Favourites folder on his browser needs updating :)

what the hell has british india and all this other stuff have to do with - your claim that you hate India because of " politics" and don't care how your grandfather was treated there? I simply asked if POLITICS ( you put a 8 font on it too in your post- to emphasize), then how you justify "POLITICS" anymore by residing in a country that could not be more "ANTI" your politics. Btw- i would hold the fire on being more patriotic, you dont just go against the general consensus as you have claimed- you go all out against the US in every post and chance you get. thats if you want to be honest ...

anywho- I think I'll let you be...

I don't give a **** about what some Indian that's probably hiding out of his parent's basement in New Jersey tells me. If I say our troops need to come back and our government needs to focus on our economy,it doesn't mean I am not a patriot. I live in a democratic country and if I'm against a certain foreign policy, I will make sure to vote for someone that holds similar beliefs that I do. The whole Indian Union is Illegal and a crime against humanity.

What was the government of India, before partition? You fool! Was the sub-continent completely independent and within one government?

:wave:

I don't give a **** about what some Indian that's probably hiding out of his parent's basement in New Jersey tells me. If I say our troops need to come back and our government needs to focus on our economy,it doesn't mean I am not a patriot. I live in a democratic country and if I'm against a certain foreign policy, I will make sure to vote for someone that holds similar beliefs that I do. The whole Indian Union is Illegal and a crime against humanity.

What was the government of India, before partition? You fool! Was the sub-continent completely independent and within one government?

:wave:

BS..tell it honestly that..i don't want to risk my life living in Pakistan..and I would like to live comfortable life in USA..but I hate everyone because they are not my category..and your category is....:mod:

Its a similar relationship between India and Nepal as between China and Pakistan.. Make of it what you want :)

Nepal is our Pakistan :lol:

nepal is 100 times more then that ...

1)nepal is a hindu majority which has a age old relation with india that are beyond political bounderies ...

2)do not compare china/pakistan to india nepal .....china pakistan relations are based on more towards countering india, ...
india.nepal relations are more on cultural haritage and mutual brotherly respect...

3)china never comes to help pakistan in a war like situation 1965 , 1971 or in current situation ......on the other side you will see india forces will rush to nepal in no time has they are in need or under any attack..

4) we have visa free transit between india-nepal which pakistan demanding with china and china not giving ...

5)there are more nepalise in india then pakistanies in china.....there is more india goes to nepal for tourisum/trade then chinese coming to pakistan...

please do not compare nepal-india relations with china-pakistan...

Look here:

Global Peace Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China is ranked as being FAR more peaceful than India. :lol:

The answer is obvious, there is no violence between us and our neighbours. There are no cross-border militants coming across to blow up hotels.

But are you proud of arming the countries from which the militants come and blow up our hotels and kill our people? You are so happy that your country has ranked higher in the peace index. But shouldn't your country also be promoting peace instead of helping a volatile nation's nuclear weapon's program which has in turn proliferated to other volatile nations?

untitled-18.jpg

% access to sanitation. Source: CIA World Factbook

Anyways, no need to bring China & Pakistan into this thread (like you did talking about China), let's talk about India & Nepal.

Huh..talking about sanitation in India is staying on the topic!!!..right? so..at the end, it is only about the slight % difference..nothing else..:lol:

But are you proud of arming the countries from which the militants come and blow up our hotels and kill our people? You are so happy that your country has ranked higher in the peace index. But shouldn't your country also be promoting peace instead of helping a volatile nation's nuclear weapon's program which has in turn proliferated to other volatile nations?

talking about logic :lol: with whom? :lol:

Terrorism-nukes-UNSC- Peace Index by CD- toilets by bilal - .............Just another day of PDF ...:welcome:

Indian brings China & Pakistan into a thread that has got nothing to do with it:

Its a similar relationship between India and Nepal as between China and Pakistan.. Make of it what you want :)

Nepal is our Pakistan :lol:

Then Indians bring up Tibet, & China's Freedom Index. But what do I expect from you, besides dishonest arguments? It's expected from you :tup:

Well, of course you won't get the freedom of defecating on the streets in China, & things along those lines. In India, you can ANYTHING you want, out on the streets & in the open. Freedom!

really, your "aukat" finally came out. stopping to the chinese level of " defacating blah blah threads". Bhai- did you forget your country is no land of roses in the same department .

Are there none? Can you answer my questions to educate me?

I guess RazPak needs to remove the opaque glasses that he is wearing now and may be grow up a bit ... he will realize that the relationship between India and Nepal has been and will always be the most closest with mutual respect from both sides !!!

Back
Top Bottom