What's new

Indian terrorism against Nepal

You are being ignorant. I'm not labeling Indians as awful people.

I said India NOT Indians..and you say Indians..because you think, Indians are different from India..cause Pakistan are different from Pakistan...what....wait..wait..wait..

huh..are you thinking...alas..thinking is not even in our dictionary..just plain hatred is our way of life..please...learn that first..before you speak to me..

Btw..how can India be good? NO..I can't live to say India and good in the sentence..because, that is the only thing I have learnt in my life..

Nepal is our Pakistan

What does Pakistan have to do with this? We both have different strategic goals and depths overall? If this an attempt to insult Pakistan then I pity you, sir.

No, it really isn't.

When was the last time you helped to build a nuclear power plant for Nepal?

We might help nuclear power plant in Vietnam case if needed.

Nepal don't have any defence as there is no threat and most likely, It will never face any threat external. They have Gurkha army for border security. we also have same Gurkha army.

I said India NOT Indians..and you say Indians..because you think, Indians are different from India..cause Pakistan are different from Pakistan...what....wait..wait..wait..

huh..are you thinking...alas..thinking is not even in our dictionary..just plain hatred is our way of life..please...learn that first..before you speak to me..

Btw..how can India be good? NO..I can't live to say India and good in the sentence..because, that is the only thing I have learnt in my life..

You are a dumb *** and a child. My grandfather lived in India, and at that time it was good for him. Grow up.

Also you are racist. Let respected Indians answer my questions.

We might do in Vietnam case if needed. Nepal don't have defence as there is no threat and most likely, It will never face any threat external.

Hahaha, what does a nuclear power plant have to do with defence against threats?

No, it really isn't.

When was the last time you helped to build a nuclear power plant for Nepal?

Its the relationship thats similar.. not countries.. We also havent helped Nepal become the largest black market of Nuclear technology ;)

India is still finding its own nuclear feet.. Helping Nepal will be down the line.. However energy cooperation between the 2 countries has been going on for decades...

Relations are not always based on strategic geography.

What is not common in culture between India and Nepal ??

I visited Kathmandu at least 3-4 times. I didn't found any major difference.

You can even use same currency, same language and what not ?

Are there none? Can you answer my questions to educate me?

You are a dumb *** and a child. My grandfather lived in India, and at that time it was good for him. Grow up.

If it was good for your grandgather, what is that changed for you? Your fathers and your generation is grown up with the stories of hatred that Indians killed you and you deprived of your rights etc BS..now you are saying your grandfather had a good time in India..

I don't want to talk about your logic makes sense or not..I am asking whether your generation makes sense?

Hahaha, what does a nuclear power plant have to do with defence against threats?

Then why said "When was the last time you helped to build a nuclear power plant for Nepal?"

So, Relation depends on nuclear power plant ?? Do you even think before posting ?? If a country doesn't help in nuclear power plant, Then they don't have good relation ? :angel:

In reply, I said - If we help Vietnam in nuclear power plant, then only it will be good relation ? :what:

A the drop of a hat words like imperialism, terrorism are used when India re claims what is hers.

While others actually treat other countries as their own depth.

Quite like the song ..ham karen toh sala character dheela hai !

Read the name of the forum again please...

I would like to Address all Chini and Pakistani Guys...India and Nepal relation is not defined on paper...This is defined on peoples heart... our relationship is like Beti and roti relationship...As I understand You 2 type of guys will never understand these kind of relationship...Coz in today's time in china there is nothing called Social Life...In Actual scenario China is playing game with Mao Terror card at Nepal...even same they are applying at India...Don worry we are going to Kill each and every Mao terrorist and Mao thinking...We are all set to go it is taking time all because of our Politicians...And will walk on Mao flag... In India we don want to see this Fuc**ing Communist and Mao any more...

I don't want to talk about your logic makes sense or not..I am asking whether your generation makes sense?

Does your generation make sense?

After all, your two biggest neighbours are China and Pakistan, who together make up most of your land borders. And you've made enemies out of both, so that the Indian Army has to constantly whine about a "two-front war".

Does that seem smart to you? When your Army has already admitted it can't even beat China alone?

Are there none? Can you answer my questions to educate me?

You ask me, I will answer you in cultural similarities. :)

Sorry, I don't know any major difference. I visited many times and few of my relatives lives there too. 25% Nepalese are either Indian or living in India. Go and figure.

Back
Top Bottom