What's new

Indian terrorism against Nepal

If it was good for your grandgather, what is that changed for you? Your fathers and your generation is grown up with the stories of hatred that Indians killed you and you deprived of your rights etc BS..now you are saying your grandfather had a good time in India..

I don't want to talk about your logic makes sense or not..I am asking whether your generation makes sense?

POLITICS

My grandfather was from Jammu, a student of the Madrassa of Dehli, and an investor of Ali Gardh University. What do you know? You still sound like a child to me.

Then why said "When was the last time you helped to build a nuclear power plant for Nepal?"

So, Relation depends on nuclear power plant ?? Do you even think before posting ?? If a country doesn't help in nuclear power plant, Then they don't have good relation ? :angel:

In reply, I said - If we help Vietnam in nuclear power plant, then only it will be good relation ? :what:

I can ask anything :angel:

on topic...not sure why NUCLEAR power plant became the topic of discussion for some..isn't the discussion about India's terrorism against Nepal..gosh :hitwall:

What does Pakistan have to do with this? We both have different strategic goals and depths overall? If this an attempt to insult Pakistan then I pity you, sir.

Sir ji, read the whole post.. I am just saying that the strength of relationship between India and Nepal is same as between China and Pakistan.. No disrespect for Pakistan at all..

Does your generation make sense?

After all, your two biggest neighbours are China and Pakistan, who together make up most of your land borders. And you've made enemies out of both, so that the Indian Army has to constantly whine about a "two-front war".

Does that seem smart to you? When your Army has already admitted it can't even beat China alone?

Relax. Army don't have any power to take any decision in India. I don't think, They give correct info. :no:

Only Government decision matters. Our Army is very much capable to face China anytime. We have improved our defence a lot in last 20 odd years :tup:

POLITICS

My grandfather was from Jammu, a student of the Madrassa of Dehli, and an investor of Ali Gardh University. What do you know? You still sound like a child to me.

Really, if politics is the guiding factor vs how they were treated , then that claim of being a child is more suited to you. Especially if politics is the driving factor( as you yourself claim) YET you landed up in the US- which can't be more against your " politics" than India is...

Indian terrorism in Nepal is true.

India has been breeding terrorist organisiations like Jaish-E- napoli, Lashkar-e-kathmandu, IWILL-Quita, Nepalo kaboom in its home soil and has been pushing it to make disruptive issues in Nepal.

Hope International community notices this and start bombing India and find Manmohan singh hiding under bed or something and liberate us.

After all, your two biggest neighbours are China and Pakistan, who together make up most of your land borders. And you've made enemies out of both, so that the Indian Army has to constantly whine about a "two-front war".

Does that seem smart to you? When your Army has already admitted it can't even beat China alone?

What?? looks like you forgot to post links too..

Ok..lets discuss with you as male adult..why doesn't it makes sense? if 2 neighbors are hand in glove and pose as enemies, why should not we prepare to fight both at the same time? whether we win or not, that is secondary..but we need to prepare for sure...

what is that not making sense to you? just posting the same link again and again and again can not make some Male..

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

btw..your way of thinking is really weird..

Hahaha, what does a nuclear power plant have to do with defence against threats?

No Problem Chini guy...I will make you understand...If you will answer my question...Why Chinies are feeling pain in their Stomac over India and Vietnam relationship.

POLITICS

just posting politics in large fonts doesn't make you sound sense..:hitwall:

No, it really isn't.

When was the last time you helped to build a nuclear power plant for Nepal?

:rofl: If helping in building civil nuclear program is ultimate measure of friendship,Canada and U.S should also be pakistan's best friends,which they are not,which makes your theory a self made bs..Can china trust pakistanis enough to have an open border like india-nepal?Answer is a big NO..

After all, your two biggest neighbours are China and Pakistan, who together make up most of your land borders. And you've made enemies out of both, so that the Indian Army has to constantly whine about a "two-front war".Does that seem smart to you? When your Army has already admitted it can't even beat China alone?

See Highlighted- Let's see now

India problems with military overtones- Pak and China
Vs.
China problems- India, US, Vietnam, Japan, philippines, South Korea ( should I go on?)

POLITICS

Please Don link yourself with India in any manner ... This is bad word for us.

Really, if politics is the guiding factor vs how they were treated , then that claim of being a child is more suited to you. Especially if politics is the driving factor( as you yourself claim) YET you landed up in the US- which can't be more against your " politics" than India is...

I appreciate your, not soft trolling, but stealth trolling. I will not succumb. Why don't you Indians reflect upon why a significant population of your country seceded?

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Please Don link yourself with India in any manner ... This is bad word for us.

My family helped build a part of India, and you pathetic leeches are telling me?

Back
Top Bottom