What's new

Indian terrorism against Nepal

I appreciate your, not soft trolling, but stealth trolling. I will not succumb. Why don't you Indians reflect upon why a significant population of your country seceded?

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Trolling? You said " Politics" is the reason for your India hate that overwhelms the good experience your grandfather had in India, right? I asked if politics is the driving fcator how do explain landing in america which can't be any less unfriendly to pakistan i.e politics did not play here how come?. and you think an intelligent fair question is trolling? well _ i guess side step you made on the reply answers that for me.

See Highlighted- Let's see now

India problems with military overtones- Pak and China
Vs.
China problems- India, US, Vietnam, Japan, philippines, South Korea ( should I go on?)

Look here:

Global Peace Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China is ranked as being FAR more peaceful than India. :lol:

The answer is obvious, there is no violence between us and our neighbours. There are no cross-border militants coming across to blow up hotels.

If Politics is all what important then Why Pakistani people go to US, UK and European countries which are so called enemy of Pakistan ?? I see everyday negative thread about US. I think Today, U.S. is most hatred country for Pakistan even more than India. still so many Pakistani lives in U.S. Isn't this very double standard ??

Hardly any Indian go to China but Millions of Indians living in U.S. , So if we don't hate U.S. it can be justified.

Trolling? You said " Politics" is the reason for your India hate that overwhelms the good experience your grandfather had in India, right? I asked if politics is the driving fcator how do explain landing in america which can't be any less unfriendly to pakistan i.e politics did not play here how come?. and you think an intelligent fair question is trolling? well _ i guess side step you made on the reply answers that for me.

Ok, I feel like I am getting baited into trolling, so I will not respond after this. India was never united until the British united it. If you don't accept this fact then, debating each other is fruitless. I am a citizen of America, and If I go against the general consensus, it does not make me less American, but rather a more patriotic American. Indians claim they have helped Bangladesh, but your actions do not emulate this. India is not only including regional countries within their sphere of influence, yet are dictating them. After, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, and Sri Lanka, is Nepal the next?

Look here:

Global Peace Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China is ranked as being FAR more peaceful than India. :lol:

The answer is obvious, there is no violence between us and our neighbours. There are no cross-border militants coming across to blow up hotels.

FREEDOM INDEX

Freedom_House_world_map_2008_blue.png

GM_-_Countries_by_Economic_Freedom_Index.png

Reporters_Without_Borders_2008_Press_Freedom_Rankings_Map.PNG

Democracy_Index_2010.png

List of freedom indices - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :azn:

Well, if Indians actually started to use sources instead of just inventing things, then maybe I wouldn't have to post it. :lol:

Whatever or whatever that is , it is a great opportunity for u in repeating the stuff and start flame wars as always.

Most of your graphs, have no keys? Propaganda is great and all, but this crap is not accepted on PDF.

Criteria as per own convenience. :no:

I posted from Wiki not created on own. Go through link everything is there. CD post same line/link everyday 20 times just to get Thanks. I never seen any person like that in my life. If they are criteria, These are too. :agree:

Ok, I feel like I am getting baited into trolling, so I will not respond after this. India was never united until the British united it. If you don't accept this fact then, debating each other is fruitless. I am a citizen of America, and If I go against the general consensus, it does not make me less American, but rather a more patriotic American. Indians claim they have helped Bangladesh, but your actions do not emulate this. India is not only including regional countries within their sphere of influence, yet are dictating them. After, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, and Sri Lanka, is Nepal the next?

what the hell has british india and all this other stuff have to do with - your claim that you hate India because of " politics" and don't care how your grandfather was treated there? I simply asked if POLITICS ( you put a 8 font on it too in your post- to emphasize), then how you justify "POLITICS" anymore by residing in a country that could not be more "ANTI" your politics. Btw- i would hold the fire on being more patriotic, you dont just go against the general consensus as you have claimed- you go all out against the US in every post and chance you get. thats if you want to be honest ...

anywho- I think I'll let you be...

Most of your graphs, have no keys? Propaganda is great and all, but this crap is not accepted on PDF.

wait a minute- if we are to follow your logic in here too. You should be anti Pakistan per your claim.

Back
Top Bottom