What's new

Indian terrorism against Nepal

Indian brings China & Pakistan into a thread that has got nothing to do with it:

Then Indians bring up Tibet, & China's Freedom Index. But what do I expect from you, besides dishonest arguments? It's expected from you :tup:

Not really.

as usual, This thread was started by a Chinese and 1st troll post came from Pakistani. See Post 1 and 3. No Surprise !!

No one bought Tibet or China's freedom Index, Chinese Dragon Bought all 1st which he do 20 times in a day. Then reply came. Check the thread from post 1 and you put same old trolling off-topic.

CD Bought Nuclear power plant in Post no. 14, Two front war in Post No. 30, Global peace Index in Post Np. 50. and so on. - His fixed routine. :lol:

really, your "aukat" finally came out. stopping to the chinese level of " defacating blah blah threads". Bhai- did you forget your country is no land of roses in the same department .

I've never said my country was land of roses in the same department, but I've posted the CIA World Factbook statistics on the matter. Take from it whatever you want. It was in reference to India & its freedoms. Many lawless states are free as well, like Somalia. Many civilized nations do not permit such freedoms. What countries do you see besides India where you see elephants & cows on the streets, where animals & humans get married together, where people can drink you-know-what?

I guess RazPak needs to remove the opaque glasses that he is wearing now and may be grow up a bit ... he will realize that the relationship between India and Nepal has been and will always be the most closest with mutual respect from both sides !!!

I don't dispute the relationship, you troll. Can you show me, how? That's what I asked.

I've never said my country was land of roses in the same department, but I've posted the CIA World Factbook statistics on the matter. It was in reference to India & its freedoms. Many lawless states are free as well, like Somalia. Many nations do not permit such freedoms. What countries do you see besides India where you see elephants & cows on the streets?

I can post 20 such Index related with Pakistan. What's your point ?? What this has to do with Topic ? See all post from No. 1, You and CD trolled everywhere.

Indian brings China & Pakistan into a thread that has got nothing to do with it:

Then Indians bring up Tibet, & China's Freedom Index. But what do I expect from you, besides dishonest arguments? It's expected from you :tup:

Its a similar relationship between India and Nepal as between China and Pakistan.. Make of it what you want

Nepal is our Pakistan

How is above quote means bringing the Pakistan and China into the discussion..If I say 'tit for tat', does it mean I am inviting you to talk about the tits?? :lol:

don't know to what extent it is true but I have read it on the PDF that attributed the statement to say that China told the US that what Israel is to US is what Pakistan is to China..if we mention that as an example does it mean we are bringing those two nations into the discussion?

It is like saying that if you use proverb like barking dog seldom bite..means you are saying that the person you are referring is actually a dog :lol:

I don't dispute the relationship, you troll. Can you show me, how? That's what I asked.

you like to see the deepth in nepal-india relations , then go to amy place in nepal youself to find out ..
also i would say that you should also visit places in china too to find out how much depth pakistan enjoy with china...

pdf woun't give you any clues , mind it !!

I don't give a **** about what some Indian that's probably hiding out of his parent's basement in New Jersey tells me. If I say our troops need to come back and our government needs to focus on our economy,it doesn't mean I am not a patriot. I live in a democratic country and if I'm against a certain foreign policy, I will make sure to vote for someone that holds similar beliefs that I do. The whole Indian Union is Illegal and a crime against humanity.

What was the government of India, before partition? You fool! Was the sub-continent completely independent and within one government?

:wave:

:rofl:What is the deal with this partition stuff. Can anyone help me- why does he brings these odd / out of left field thoughts into a reply which has nothing to do with the discussion( mine) at hand. LOL your reply tells me I'm dealing with an immature person. I'll let you be kiddo and ponder your crime against mature thought. Good luck finding a communist party to vote for in 2012.

Fully armed India’s SSB (Border Security Forces) entered into the western part of Nepal and demolished Nepali dwellings.

Not a new phenomenon.

“Unfortunately, the incident took place on Monday October 17, 2011 but not in the late 8th to the mid-11th century when Europe, some parts of Asia and North Atlantic used to live under the terror of Scandinavian Vikings. The Indian brutality is no different in the 21st century so-called civilized world”, comment critics.

India will never become a civilized country, opine Nepal analysts.

There is a small settlement by the side of Mahakali River known as Bhujela in Bhimdutta Metropolitan City of Kanchanpur District where the incident took place.

Bhakta Bahadur Rana Magar, Kalyan Pal and house belonging to Pal’s brother was totally knocked down by the Man Mohan’s brutal SSB men.

“Yeh hamara jamin hai, tum nepali log yahan se chale jao (This is our territory, you Nepalis get out of this land)”, the SSB men who had arrived at around 1:00 PM told the villagers.
“They told us to quit and within minutes started demolishing our homes. They then returned back to their territory. They have also threatened to grab Nepali lands within 30 meters range from the no man’s land.” reports quote locals as saying.

“We have been living here for the last fifteen years. None of the Nepali authorities have ever told us to quit this place. We will continue to live here”, says local Dev Dutta Panta.

“India is frequently breaking international rules and regulations. The Indian forces regularly breach the no man’s land and carryout various activities inside the Nepali territory. India has lately stepped up land grabbing in Pyaratal, Brahamadev, Shuklafata, Jhilmila and other areas of Kanchanpur District,” Nepal’s national news agency RSS reports.

Grand gift to Nepal PM Bhattarai from India. This speaks how our Prime Minister will be treated in NOIDA, Delhi.Thick blanket made black suit for Bhattarai is advised for obvious reasons.

Indian terror at its peak in Nepal: Pre-Visit gift from Singh to Bhattarai

keep it up india and see what happens. :agree:

First of all your name itself is illegal, china and Vietnam can never be friends and obviously your comment will naturally be illegal.

Is it friendship or rather imperialism?

Actually when Nepal was a kingdom , it was actually considered an extension of India , also there was no VISA for travel to Nepal by Indians and Nepali citizens didnot require work VISA for working in India
Infact there are several online Jokes stating Nepal to be the 29th state of India , Bhutan to be the 30th state of India and Maldives as an extention of Lakshwadeep Islands of India

Nepal-India Literary‚ Cultural Conference kicks off

KATHMANDU: A Nepal-India Literary and Cultural Conference kicked off in the Capital from Thursday.

Around 80 persons from Nepal and India have the participated the four-day long conference organised by the SAARC Writers and Literary Foundation and supported by BP Koirala Foundation and the Indian Embassy.

The participants will have discussion on the impact of post-modernism in the creations and creators during the conference. Discussion over the papers presented by different well-known litterateurs in India and Nepal will be held in the conference.

The Himalayan Times : Nepal-India Literary

Why dont the members catch a plane and go to the conference and spill the truth that India's intention is wrong.

Why dont the members catch a plane and go to the conference and spill the truth that India's intention is wrong.

those members won't enjoy the fee visa to visit there..
that privilage is given to friends only...

That was a bit of a one-sided summary, but I suppose the essence is correct. :P

Haha... yup thats true.

I am not blaming anybody. everybody wants their share of pie in the war of words.

rockyx, RazPaK mahabharath are leading with the posts on this thread.. I am sure bilal will give them a run for the money for sure.

Haha... yup thats true.

I am not blaming anybody. everybody wants their share of pie in the war of words.

rockyx, RazPaK mahabharath are leading with the posts on this thread.. I am sure bilal will give them a run for the money for sure.

Nah, I can't with an Indian who has nearly 15000 posts in slightly over a year.

You even have more posts than me on this thread. More dishonest arguments :tup:

Nah, I can't with an Indian who has nearly 15000 posts in slightly over a year.

You even have more posts than me on this thread. More dishonest arguments :tup:

Dishonest arguments?

Hmmm... that is typical me..Isnt it?

Back
Top Bottom