What's new

Indian terrorism against Nepal

Is this really true? :woot: the way they lick each other show off different story though :confused:

Well i was not entirely correct.Thousands of international adventurers/backpackers cross pak-china border via karakoram highway.Citizens of any nation except pakistan will get "visa on arrival" at sost near the border.But if you are an unfortunate all weather pakistani-
*NO visa on arrival at sost.
*Pakistanis,unlike other nationals are not allowed to tour alone or with buddy(as most cyclers do),but they need to be in a group of atleast 5 in the form of an organised tour.
*Pakistanis need to apply for visa through embassy in islamabad via agent,show finantial statement,travel tickets and plans at embassy and wait a few days for approval!
*There is very little chance for pakistanis from certain provinces(like kpk) to get visa approved for border crossing.
Sorry for being so off topic.

I've never said my country was land of roses in the same department, but I've posted the CIA World Factbook statistics on the matter. Take from it whatever you want. It was in reference to India & its freedoms. Many lawless states are free as well, like Somalia. Many civilized nations do not permit such freedoms. What countries do you see besides India where you see elephants & cows on the streets, where animals & humans get married together, where people can drink you-know-what?

Btw- are you not the off topic police here? why did you equate this topic with defacation , cows and elephants and drinking urine and whatever else?

to your reply: I dont know - is it really the fault of freedoms for freaky behaviour among a handful / extreme minority ?. For example: we know you have freedom to be the NO 1 country in the world when searching for **** per google :). Trust me-You dont want the link where it tells you what kind of freaky **** is being searched for. Point is we all have freaks - The US has its share. Trying to qualify it as a " freedom issue"- well If we go down that path of your argument - you are simply showing you have lost it- and now resorting to low class shots.

Typical/average Sparky post. Resorting to one-two liners. No wonder you're getting to 15000 so fast.

It seems u are more concerned about my post count. Repeating it every now and then..

I could do more if i do a bilal, making flames around with aggressive posts and calling names.

My civility doesn't allow that.

Meanwhile in New Delhi:enjoy:

l2011102137217.jpg

The Prime Minister of Nepal, Dr. Baburam Bhattarai laying wreath at the Samadhi of Mahatma Gandhi, at Rajghat, in Delhi on October 21, 2011.

This is not the first time democracies have engaged in terrorist activities. What a shame for India.

Look who is talking..:disagree:

LMAO....

@news if this is Indian terrorism then china is doing terrorism since decades.! :coffee:

Nepal is a country Indians do not need to procure a visa to travel to, work in or for business purposes. Nepal is, in many ways, a parasitic twin of India...regardless of the rhetoric some of their politicians come up with. A change of power in Nepal led many to believe that warm India-Nepal (especially pakistanis ) was about to turn cold...and yes, many in their administration also wanted the same. But eventually, the test of time proved to them that an isolation from India would be extremely counter-productive.

Therefore, Nepali administration is seeking to resume ties with India to the state it used to be when the King was in charge. This is not un-natural, this is not surprising.

Back
Top Bottom