What's new

Indian Tech to increase Missile Range by a Third:with citation

well, rocket gun is a very old idea.
But the zillion dollar question is ~ is it patented ? You know if kalashnikov patented his design of the assault rifles he made, he'd have been a multi billionaire long ago !

Guess it will be too expensive to coat every bullet with Chromium.

not every bullet but in limited numbers, an automatic pistol can be use to shoot a target as far as 100-120 meters when needed, it will be very effective in CQB missions.

But the zillion dollar question is ~ is it patented ? You know if kalashnikov patented his design of the assault rifles he made, he'd have been a multi billionaire long ago !

but how you going to put fin in a tiny bullet? 9mm for example?

not every bullet but in limited numbers, an automatic pistol can be use to shoot a target as far as 100-120 meters when needed, it will be very effective in CQB missions.

but how you going to put fin in a tiny bullet? 9mm for example?
I'm still researching on that part but hey you can still patent an idea :D

Not many can survive IISc. Even for PhD, it may take more than 5 to 6 years. They spank you hard in your defense. After 3 years, you may be asked to restart your research. :D

IITM is a good place for research. Recently a new scheme is launched to provide PM scholarship to PG students which gives 50,000/- Rs per month.

My junior got AIR-8 in GATE. He took IIT M for M.Tech.
Another just completed it and got placement of 15 Lakhs from IIT M.

Ya doing research and PhD even in IIT is a problems. IIT Kanpur seems the worse in giving project approval it seems...

15 lakhs this year?

Ya doing research and PhD even in IIT is a problems. IIT Kanpur seems the worse in giving project approval it seems...
15 lakhs this year?
Yup. But he scored 10 pointers. :D

IIT K is just for studies. Nothing to enjoy in comparison to D and M.

Yup. But he scored 10 pointers. :D

IIT K is just for studies. Nothing to enjoy in comparison to D and M.

10 pointers? :what:

Even comparing my BE score, i wouldnt come near him !!! After all he didnt have PDF to spoil him :P

10 pointers? :what:
Even comparing my BE score, i wouldnt come near him !!! After all he didnt have PDF to spoil him :P
Yaar he is a different case. In one subject he scored full score and an IIT K ex professor, said he has never seen someone with such elegance and full marks in his examination. :D
He is not maggu. he party hard and lived we all did in college time, booze, babes and bongs. :D

Even then he saod there is a guy better than him in IITM. :lol:

Yaar he is a different case. In one subject he scored full score and an IIT K ex professor, said he has never seen someone with such elegance and full marks in his examination. :D
He is not maggu. he party hard and lived we all did in college time, booze, babes and bongs. :D

Even then he saod there is a guy better than him in IITM. :lol:

Seeing this line i can say, some boys too behave like girls :P

that's true

abstract says it can be used for hypersonic speeds which is...just great

Back
Top Bottom