What's new

Indian Tech to increase Missile Range by a Third:with citation

Few are, which i took from my professors laptop regarding his work in electromagnetism and radar development. He worked with DRDO after his PhD.

Not implying anything, but it would be great to maintain a general restraint before deciding to post materiel not out in the public media. There really isn't anything to be gained from it.

Look up my Sig, :)

Not implying anything, but it would be great to maintain a general restraint before deciding to post materiel not out in the public media. There really isn't anything to be gained from it.

Look up my Sig, :)

Not leaking any sensitive info, dont'cha worry bro. :D

Good News congrats to all DRDO scientist

I am feeling bad about myself after hearing these.:-(

Engineering-il mark kuranjalum GATE kondu rakshapedam. NUS ( Singapore ) , MIT ( Massachusetts ), etc okke high GATE score vachu accept cheyyum. GRE physics-um nallathanu.

@acetophenol

Last edited by a moderator:
One has to secure among top 30 positions in GATE to be in the selection list of IISc Bangalore, out of 7,80,000 applicants. :D

Can Ivy League come any near to such tough competition?

Blame it on me.

Along with that, i have many more research citations on Indian AESA radar development, directed energy project, missile guidance algorithms. ;)

nice. you can share them with us(if they are declassified)

Engineering-il mark kuranjalum GATE kondu rakshapedam. NUS ( Singapore ) , MIT ( Massachusetts ), etc okke high GATE score vachu accept cheyyum. GRE physics-um nallathanu.

@acetophenol

Njan onnum parayathe thanne thangal ente vishamam manasilakiyalo,etha parayunathu,or Mech-inu matoru mechinte vishamam manasilakum!

Last edited by a moderator:
Without reading much of the citation provided ~
how will that chromium affect the missile i.e.
  1. is it corrosive & if yes to what extent ?
  2. will any of the onboard guidance system(s) be adversely affected ?
  3. since it'll produce an exothermic reaction how will the rest of the missile shell hold up with the temp increase ?
Any sort of clarification wrt the above queries would be greatly appreciated :unsure:

I am working on a concept of using piezoelectrics in missiles,so that various mechanical forces can be harnessed to generate power electric power for a missile.

Without reading much of the citation provided ~
how will that chromium affect the missile i.e.
  1. is it corrosive & if yes to what extent ?
  2. will any of the onboard guidance system(s) be adversely affected ?
  3. since it'll produce an exothermic reaction how will the rest of the missile shell hold up with the temp increase ?
Any sort of clarification wrt the above queries would be greatly appreciated :unsure:

Chromium is corrosion resistant ,and it takes around 1800 c to melt chromium(not sure]

Back
Top Bottom