What's new

Indian tea seller modi once again shows why he's called small man in big office

Pakistan is the best thing that ever happened to the subcontinent.Imagine living under India where Muslims are lynched for eating beef with no right to defend themselves,What a cruel place.Am a man of simple things I like driving down highways on the Pakistani plains with Badar Miandad turned up and no brahmin in sight to tell me otherwise.Happy Independence day my beloved land.🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰
i bet your generals from the martial races were thinking the same when we broke your country in half... i mean i really appreciate the audacity of the pakis...completely broke...out there with a begging bowl before the world...threatening with nuclear war...and giving fake history lessons, insulting kaffirs sitting in the comfort of UK, US, Canada...as if that can halt the impending collapse of an already failed state that is Pakistan...LOL...chal ignore maar mereko...kutto ke ignore maarne se haatiyo ko fark nahi parta

u r getting me wrong...that was the time when Pakistan could claim some parity with India economically, militarily,etc...NOW it makes no sense...
Ok Kumar Gupta first thing you should do is boycott Defence PK

Pajeets going crazy , endia so frustrated and obsessed with Pakistan it's almost comical.

Classic indian, always concerned about others while their own house is on fire. How long do you think you can suppress freedom struggle in Kashmir , Assam, Manipur and north East with military might? Hindutva extremism? Does it not concern you or are you one of those nutjobs?

Classic indian, always concerned about others while their own house is on fire. How long do you think you can suppress freedom struggle in Kashmir , Assam, Manipur and north East with military might? Hindutva extremism? Does it not concern you or are you one of those nutjobs?

the reason why pakistan is opposing this is frankly baffling since he never said that this only applies to hindus or indians...partition was equally brutal on either side of border...but we remember it as a black episode...while you celebrate it because it delivered Pakistan...that is the evil origin of pakistan, that even in this forum i am insulted as a subhuman kaffir...LIKE I CARE...and you do not need brahmin to kill you...muslims since early days of islam have been killing each other...wait for few months...Taliban will come knocking...and please dont comment on India...pakistanis dont yet have that intellectual depth
Intellectual depth... says the retard who believes whatever is spoon fed to him by his Hindu Neo Nazi government you my friend are a schizophrenic should go consultant a doctor.Blaming everything happening inside india on Muslims is a way of life for you schmuks across the border you are yourself like many on the forum are a living example.Also who has treated you as a subhuman on this forum you only provoke others but when you are challenged your schizophrenic brain starts going haywire.Just take a look at your own posts.
why wud i boycott it? its fun to see islamists spewing venom at me, insulting me, wishing my death just for being a kaffir...its hilarious...
You schizophrenic mate

Wonderful news. 14 August should not only be remembered as Partition Horrors day in India, but also in Pakistan and Bangladesh.

What is the use of all that violence (as correctly termed by Modi, mindless violence) when you couldn't even keep the 1947 Pakistan intact for more than 24 years!

People who died or got killed in 1947 for creating Pakistan must be rolling inside their graves since 1971.
Why 14 Aug. Why not 15 Aug.

see normally i wud respond by saying that i never blamed all of india's evil on muslims in free india...but then to understand that u need basic wits...so ... enjoy your stupidity

There was no India before 47. This was British India. Pak and India both were created on night of 14/15 Aug by breaking British India into 2 parts. You took the name of word "India" from British.

Last edited:
There was no India before 47. This was British India. Pak and India both were created on night of 14/15 Aug by breaking British India into 2 parts.
There was no india before British raj it was Mughal empire. Which was ruled by Muslims

Wonderful news. 14 August should not only be remembered as Partition Horrors day in India, but also in Pakistan and Bangladesh.

What is the use of all that violence (as correctly termed by Modi, mindless violence) when you couldn't even keep the 1947 Pakistan intact for more than 24 years!

People who died or got killed in 1947 for creating Pakistan must be rolling inside their graves since 1971.
To be frank partition has done good to ind and BA..pakistan's situation is getting worse by the day...now that taliban is taking over afghanistan, this will give a lot of boost and inspiration to terrorist groups in pakistan.

from alexander, to mughals to british, they didnt invade to rule, bengal, punjab or haryana...they came to rule india, story of whose riches spread globally, every civilisation has their name for india, not for her provinces...even during the times before the concept of nations states or when there were no unifying empire ruling the subcintinent. what binds india spiritually is something i dont expect a pakistani to understand...but india that is bharat is ancient...merely its political reorganisation has changed throughout millenias...besides british didint rule all of india either...current india is making of sardar patel not the british...to know that you need to study proper history...not those sanctioned at pak schools...there was a india before the mughals came from uzbekistan...there will be an india long after pakistan is history

From Alexander to British, India was never a united country except for few years in the reign of Aurangzeb and 90 years of British Raj and these kingdoms were called with their own names. India/Hindustan/Al-hind was always divided into small kingdoms and words of Hind, Hindustan and India came from river Indus (Sindhu) which flows in present day Pakistan. So if you go by historical definition of India/Hindustan, then present day Pakistan is actually India.

So land always existed but India as a nation and country only exists since 47. put this in your tiny head.

The Butcher of Gujarat has the audacity and is utterly shameless in observing Pakistan independecne day as partition horror day, who perpetrated the hooror, none other than the Hidutvadis in the undivided India, the hate filled RSS/VHP, Bajrang Dal goons who killed Muslims not in thousands, not in lacs but about a million...or more.

1628942777319.png

1628942901996.png

Pakistan's stance stands vindicated that India has never accepted an Independent Pakistan and Modi's tweet and andh bhakts jubilation exposes that they harbor hatred towards the existence of Pakistan. Now these same vermin will celebrate Indian independence like nothing bad happened on 15th August.

From Alexander to British, India was never a united country except for few years in the reign of Aurangzeb and 90 years of British Raj and these kingdoms were called with their own names. India/Hindustan/Al-hind was always divided into small kingdoms and words of Hind, Hindustan and India came from river Indus (Sindhu) which flows in present day Pakistan. So if you go by historical definition of India/Hindustan, then present day Pakistan is actually India.

So land always existed but India as a nation and country only exists since 47. put this in your tiny head.
O BHAAIII MAARO MUJHE MAARO....
1 - the river Indus...originates in India...u get the water we let go
2 - the mauryan empire in 320BC under Chandragupta Maurya and then Ashokan was much larger than Mughal empire...they were the once who drove the greeks away fro what is today NWFP
3 - these kingdoms, never divorced themselves from their indian identity...and all ancient civilsiations including the cinese, the europeans also were warring tribes fighting each other...india is no exception...
4- if the indians were so disunited...al beruni wud call us bengalis, punjabios,etc not Hindus to represent the people...

Both in our civilisational ethos, and the way the foreigner saw us...we had a racial unity with ethnic diversity....BUT again...i dont expect pakistanis to understand that...you guys guy killed 3 million bengalis over a langauge...

Do you think this bitterness comes from his traumatic childhood which involved him getting molested by his gurus? Some say this is also the reason why he abandoned his wife without even consummating the marriage.

Petty little imp.
With China biting on their borders, civil war between Assam and Miroram this RSS short wearer tries to smear Pakistan independence day hahhahaha.
Tomorrow his twitter account will be lit up, can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom