What's new

Indian students rank 2nd last in global test

I can tell you, not just personal experience, but also from what I have gleamed from the US labor statistics, that Indians in our country are by far most successful of all immigrant population here. So much for this study.

I can tell you, not just personal experience, but also from what I have gleamed from the US labor statistics, that Indians in our country are by far most successful of all immigrant population here. So much for this study.

LOL, your first two posts here were to defend India.

What a poor false-flag attempt. :lol:

Indians in US =/= Indians in India. Indian immigrants in the US are the top elite. You have to be with a visa rejection rate higher than North Korea. Chinese are less successful because our visa rejection rate is more similar to Eastern Europe.

It was proven that Indians will learn to read in 20 years and write in 40. I have my doubt so I say take these figures with a fist of salt, kindly.

And teach at 60... Coincidentally the 60 year barrier is crossed ..... When we speak today there are ears which listen....:bounce:

Indians in US =/= Indians in India. Indian immigrants in the US are the top elite. You have to be with a visa rejection rate higher than North Korea. Chinese are less successful because our visa rejection rate is more similar to Eastern Europe.

Exporting the best and the brightest overseas is a terrible idea.

I hope the overseas Chinese will see the rise of China, and come back to us one day.

Exporting the best and the brightest overseas is a terrible idea.

I hope the overseas Chinese will see the rise of China, and come back to us one day.

average IQ of overseas Indians is 60% higher than the average, but average IQ of overseas Chinese is at the Chinese average.

I defend women too and a host of things based on facts. Seems like it bothers you. Do you dispute what I posted earlier or you are just really wound up

If you thought that hiding behind false-flags will reduce the amount of India-bashing on this forum, then you have got it the exact opposite way around. :lol:

Without sufficient levels of education, a demographic dividend can turn into a demographic disaster.

which it will dont worry .

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

average IQ of overseas Indians is 60% higher than the average, but average IQ of overseas Chinese is at the Chinese average.

source please ?

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

btw 73 countries schools were tested . That is not even half of the world .

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

India today already has one of the largest populations of young people in the world, except perhaps China.

But India's nominal GDP output is still lower than that of Britain, even though Britain has only 60 million people (and most of them are old).

So the demographic dividend is not being used very well.

India 's GDP will be higher than Uk within the next 10 years .

OECD Educational Test Scores:

PISA_OECD_rankings3.jpg

India now has too many traitors in journalism and we are reading a fake story, based on a fake type test of poor quality students. There cant be comparison of Indian students with rest of the world. IIT/ IIMs etcs doesn’t have any answer by any part of the world……....

Have a look on GMAT scores, scored by the students of Indian institutes w.r.t. to rest fo the world, you will find a generation gap between the marks scored by the Indian students w.r.t. to rest of the world. GMAT is the toughest exam which may help you get scholarship from top ranked management universities and then you may earn among the highest in world.

Top Business Schools

Global 200 Top Business Schools 2010 by Region | TopMBA.com (this is for Asia pecific)

Note: GMAT score for IIM Calcutta was '760' in 2009 which is incorrectly written here for 2010 as '500' only. Minimum GMAT score required for admission in IIM Calcutta is "700", as per in "Admissions Requirements" section of this website. )
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta | TopMBA.com

Global 200 Top Business Schools 2010 by Region | TopMBA.com (this is for North America)
Note: Average GMAT score of few top universities of USA is above 700 mark mainly because of those Indian students who got admission there under scholarship programs for their very high GMAT score, raising overall average GMAT score above 700 for these universities. Over 95% population of country like USA, UK, Australia, Canada are hardly high school pass labors, there is just no enviornment of studying hard in these countries. High GMAT score of the universities of these countries is mainly because of the International students.)

Global 200 Top Business Schools 2010 by Region | TopMBA.com (this is for Europe)

US businessmen could become billionaire because of highly qualified migrants only and Indian professionals were the main force behind it. West lives in bluff of superiority and use the techs which were developed by immigrants, mainly Indians, and at the same time they have these traitor journalists who do publicity of Fake like this story by Times of India.

It's expected that rural tamilnadu and himachal would fare poor against students from shanghai, hongkong or Singapore. I'm sure have those students been middle class from Mumbai, Delhi or Kolkata, they would have compete with ease.

Exactly a better comparison would have been students from the cities of delhi , chennai , kolkatta , mumbai or bangalore to compare with kids from shanghai . They would have done far better than the current results .

Kids from rural tamil nadu and himachal vs shaghai kids is no match at all . Next year hopefully kids from these major indian cities will take part in the test as well . i can bet the result will be much better.

Who told you that all the best people are being exported. The patriotic and intelligent one will always find a way to stay home with a good living standard of course. Also what make people think that overseas Indians superior to natives? Where's the source?

And i have asked this before ... What have the Chinese achieved with their so called blah blah blah IQ? Exporting crap to Overseas?

Back
Top Bottom