What's new

Indian students rank 2nd last in global test

India now has too many traitors in journalism and we are reading a fake story, based on a fake type test or poor quality students.

The OECD test scores are not an invention of Indian Journalists, they were conducted by the OECD.

Have a look on GMAT scores, scored by the students of Indian institutes w.r.t. to rest fo the world.

That is just for one specific academic field.

Here is a more complete list, the top 100 Universities in the World.

Top 100 Universities in the World 2010/2011 | Top Universities

China and Hong Kong have five in the top 60, with the University of Hong Kong at #23.

Exactly a better comparison would have been students from the cities of delhi , chennai , kolkatta , mumbai or bangalore to compare with kids from shanghai . They would have done far better than the current results .

Kids from rural tamil nadu and himachal vs shaghai kids is no match at all . Next year hopefully kids from these major indian cities will take part in the test as well . i can bet the result will be much better.

Hey ‘nick’ why are you talking about ‘kids’ who participated in any test? (the poor quality Indian kids who were intentionally taken by OECD to down India's reputation?) Get mature and talk about the ‘men’ who participated in the biggest tests of the world, the GMAT/ GRE, and then compare Indian students with rest of world. get help from my post 58. thanks

Hey ‘nick’ why are you talking about ‘kids’ who participated in any test? Get mature and talk about the ‘men’ who participated in the biggest tests of the world like GMAT/ GRE and compare Indian students with rest of world, get help from my post 58. thanks

because i dont want to go off-topic genius .

The OECD test scores are not an invention of Indian Journalists, they were conducted by the OECD.

China and Hong Kong have five in the top 60, with the University of Hong Kong at #23.

please stick with the 'marks' scored in the biggest exam of the world, the GMAT/ GRE, and make comparison. please keep these rating based on quality of building etc on side. thanks

We should actually compare Tamil nadu vs. Sichuan. heh.

China is doing better than India in almost all spheres of life. Hardly any Indian disagrees with this fact . I don't know why there is so much itch in every Chinese to keep trying to prove it .Why so much insecurity ? It is time China begins becoming a little more self confident .

China is doing better than India in almost all spheres of life. Hardly any Indian disagrees with this fact . I don't know why there is so much itch in every Chinese to keep trying to prove it .Why so much insecurity ? It is time China begins becoming a little more self confident .

Like you, we are responding to those who want to bash our country.

Except that we use actual data to do it, rather than opinion pieces.

Like you, we are responding to those who want to bash our country.

Except that we use actual data to do it, rather than opinion pieces.

That again is your opinion . I have never seen indians bashing China nearly as much as i see Chinese bashing India on this forum .Second part is also your opinion . As i said before get rid of your insecurity . Become a little more self confident .you guys are doing better than India in almost every way , you dont need to keep reassuring yourself again and again to feel better . do something more constructive and compare yourself with someone better than you . That always works . We are doing the same comparing ourselves with China because it provides us a motivation to improve ourself .

Sir, GMAT is the biggest and toughest exam of the world which may help you to get scholarship for the top management institutes of the world and then you may earn the highest after getting a MBA degree from a top university. just one graduate of IIM B got $300,000 package recently. GMAT is the real exam of testing capability of students of the world, no wonder engineering graduates of IITs score the highest for IIMs, have a look on the score of Indian students of IIM A & B and compare with rest of the superpower of the world. you will find them on at least a generation gap.

http://www.topmba.com/mba-rankings/global-200/2010/region/asia

(Foreigners are continuously paying Indian journalists to get something done in India. see a recent news that its US who offered help for India in 1971:rofl:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ng-1971-indo-pak-war/articleshow/11100816.cms

and here is my response to that news
http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...d-during-1971-indo-pak-war-4.html#post2393231

all these triators are being funded by the foreigners, mainly on the back of CIA's spy Sonia Gandhi and her men like Digvijay Singh. it is still not clear why Sonia came to India but her arrival has resulted in many murders, plotted by CIA, and much more India will have to see if they don't hang this CIA's spy. read in detail in my comments as below:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-defence/59791-tragedy-families-nehru-gandhi-s.html)

ses what this CIA's spy Sonia Gandhi's main Dog, 'Digvijay Singh', want to do in India. Foreigners are funding these traitors to organize riots in India
Maneka Gandhi slams Digvijay Singh for terming Batla house encounter as fakehttp://www.newstrackindia.com/newsd...or-terming-Batla-house-encounter-as-fake.html

We don't need this stupid test result ......Indian education system is very good and our economy is growing because of our good education system....when World need best engineer & doctors etc. ....they look towards India first....So we are first in the world...and everybody knows that.......so stop this stupid discussion:hitwall:

We don't need this stupid test result ......Indian education system is very good and our economy is growing because of our good education system....when World need best engineer & doctors etc. ....they look towards India first....So we are first in the world...and everybody knows that.......so stop this stupid discussion:hitwall:

Haha , you are not indian . wear your real flags . And indian eduaction system sucks . Indians are successful and india is growing because we are hardworking and basically reasonably intelligent , not because of our education system . Even the most successful indians will tell you that it sucks .

Haha , you are not indian . wear your real flags . And indian eduaction system sucks . Indians are successful and india is growing because we are hardworking and basically reasonably intelligent , not because of our education system . Even the most successful indians will tell you that it sucks .

I doubt the same for you.... only hard work create labors not engineers & doctors.....intelligence is nothing without correct education...so stop insulting India education system.

India have a very good educational system but not the best. If we have to become a major power we should produce innovators and not by writing programs for American MNCs or making cars for Japanese MNCs.

I doubt the same for you.... only hard work create labors not engineers & doctors.....intelligence is nothing without correct education...so stop insulting India education system.

rattu totas . that is what indian education system produces mostly.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom