What's new

Indian students beaten up by Ukranian Racists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even I have been in the Middle East... It's terrible... They generalize all South Asians as Hindi's. It's supposed to be derogatory. Just because of what some Indians have done in the Middle East they stereotype Bangladeshis, Pakistani's as that...

Even I have been in the Middle East... It's terrible... They generalize all South Asians as Hindi's. It's supposed to be derogatory. Just because of what some Indians have done in the Middle East they stereotype Bangladeshis, Pakistani's as that...

South Asians are treated like slaves in the Middle East even Africans are treated better then you guys.

If the Sunni Minority in bahrain is overthrown by the Shia majority then you can expect the foreign workers and mercs to be expelled.

Last edited by a moderator:
The racism in europe is skin deep. Does not take much for the racism to come oozing out.

Why Are Australians attacking Indian students?

Pakistanis too have been beaten up in Australia. So has the Chinese students, 1 in 4 have faced violence in Australia Everyone faces violence, white Aussies get beaten up by thugs too.

Indian students made an issue out of it, and got themselves dedicated police service and 24 hour helpline:woot:

The attacks on Indian students were opportunistic crimes, nothing racist about them. On the surface Australia is very tolerant, there is the occasional subtle racism here and there, but thats expected in every country.

Since there are more Indians and Chinese in any given country, they are at the receiving end more often than say Pakistanis.

Whoa, so Middle eastern countries think their blood brother Pakistanis are Hindi's whatever that means.. on the Contrary Indians/Bangladeshi are bearing a burnt of being considered same as Pakistanis in britain.. How shameful!! You guys need to educate both Middle eastern countries and Britishers and pretty much to every one that you are different..

Such incidents happens and are serious but are they on the same level as charges of "TERRORISM"???

@jbond

We Pakistani's are also considered Indians in Australia also... You can look up what they call you in Australia... Please don't make fun of us we know Brit call us "****"... But instead you should look in the mirror

Racist incidents can occur all over the world. The reason it seems more prevalent in Europe is because they happen to have way too many immigrants. Too many immigrants become a burden on the society while affecting the indigenous culture of the land. Plus the foreigners end up utilizing the resources that the locals feel were meant for them. Another thing to note is that while no one likes racists, it isn't nice to generalize & abuse an entire race for the acts of a few.

Sometimes a couple of people consider any mistreatment from a member of another race as racism. I have heard of incidences where some individuals blatantly accuse others of racism in spite of the fact that the reason they aren't treated well has to do with their personality rather than their race.

When countries like Pakistan happen to receive massive amounts immigrants, that may end up leading to racism in our own country as well. When it becomes difficult for locals to find jobs, or when the immigrants want to replace our culture with their own, stuff like this will bring about racism in our society too. Even now our society has sectarian conflicts & it isn't too tolerant at the moment.

@jbond

We Pakistani's are also considered Indians in Australia also... You can look up what they call you in Australia... Please don't make fun of us we know Brit call us "****"... But instead you should look in the mirror

Indians, PAkistanis, Sri lankans, Bangladeshi even Afghans, all are called curries. Heck we call each other curries:lol:

Eastern Europeans generally have more racists and yes this is a fact.

Ukrainians are some of the best people in the whole non Muslim world that I have met, interacted with and conducted business with. It is fair to think that Indians were the source of trouble, they only got comeuppance for troublemaking.

Ukrainians are some of the best people in the whole non Muslim world that I have met, interacted with and conducted business with. It is fair to think that Indians were the source of trouble, they only got comeuppance for troublemaking.

Yes you can see that in video :hitwall:

Let's not make it another India vs Pakistan thread. I'm pretty sure if those students were Pakistanis instead of Indians they would have received a similar treatment.

I have just watched the full episode of the program. It's really horrifying to see such kind of racism in football matches, let's see how Euro 2012 goes. You can catch the whole episode on BBC iplayer, but you need a vpn or proxy to access it outside UK.

BBC iPlayer - Panorama: Euro 2012: Stadiums of Hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom