What's new

Indian students beaten up by Ukranian Racists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistanis too have been beaten up in Australia. So has the Chinese students, 1 in 4 have faced violence in Australia Everyone faces violence, white Aussies get beaten up by thugs too.

Indian students made an issue out of it, and got themselves dedicated police service and 24 hour helpline:woot:

The attacks on Indian students were opportunistic crimes, nothing racist about them. On the surface Australia is very tolerant, there is the occasional subtle racism here and there, but thats expected in every country.

Since there are more Indians and Chinese in any given country, they are at the receiving end more often than say Pakistanis.

Whats the relationship between the south asian community and east asian community in Australia ?

Woo, so Middle eastern countries think their blood brother Pakistanis are Hindi's whatever that means.. on the Contrary Indians/Bangladeshi are bearing a burnt of being considered same as Pakistanis.. How shameful!! You guys need to educate both Middle eastern countries and Britishers and pretty much to every one that you are different..

Such incidents happens and are serious but are they on the same level as charges of "TERRORISM"???

Middle Eastthey like whites especially white women from Russia, UK, France, Gulf Worships white people. women in the Middle East trying to look white get nose jobs, boob in implants.

I'm talking about students, not men, women and children.

My question is simple..why are Indian students being targeted for? They have done nothing wrong.
What is your explanation for that?

Pretty easy to understand, people are angry because of the poor economic conditions, and what better way to blow off steam than to attack the minorities. These kind of things rarely happen in US, plus haven't seen too much racism here, If I have to say blacks are more racist in compared to whites, which is really surprising to me. The only kind of racism that I see is against Muslims, I remember my first day in university and the very first question asked me was my religion. So religion wise people are racist here, but other than that people in US are fine.

Eastern European and Slavic countries have a growing number of neo-NAZI members and sympathizers, mostly due to forced integration and pouring in of third world immigrants into predominantly white countries as well as the affects of being ruled under Marxist Communist governments for decades.

Fact: You can't force multiculturalism on a people. Feel sad for the indian fellows, hope they're alright!

There's a famous saying about Russia that "In Russia, they kill you for not being Russian".

I find this quite ironic that 'slavs' from Russia to Ukraine wish to be like neo nazis the same people who considered them sub human lol

many parts of europe are sliding back into medeival era when they used to lynch each other....

I find this quite ironic that 'slavs' from Russia to Ukraine wish to be like neo nazis the same people who considered them sub human lol

I beg to differ actually, there was this Ukrainian lady i knew who once told me about her experience under the Bolshevik Communists and the Ukrainian Genocide known as the "Holodomore" or something like that, more than 7 million Ukrainian were starved to death and when Hitler launched Operation Barbarossa millions of Ukrainian viewed the Germans as liberators and continue to do so even today, that lady being one of them.

History being taught these days is one sided and biased.

Ironic indeed.

In fact, Russia currently has the largest population of Neo-Nazis in the world.

Even though Hitler and his Nazis considered the "Slavs" to be sub-human.

Well, those Slavs always consider themselves as the true genetical descendants of the Aryans, whereas they also consider Indians as the Asian Mestizos (Aryan mixed with Dravidian). :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom