What's new

Indian students beaten up by Ukranian Racists

Status
Not open for further replies.
so why do they pretend to be indians to avoid facing bias
Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare
ah the good old news article everyone likes to pull out - with no quantifiable evidence showcasing how many and what percentage of Pakistanis are "pretending" to be Indians

I would like to meet these pretenders as well. It would be nice chatting with them. You know anyone? :rofl:

Ukraine is a country known for prostitution, the Euro 2012 is going to be a flop as many will not go to such a country where they make monkey noises when a black player touches the ball utter disgrace!

Pakistanis have been attacked in UK so have Indians after 9//11 nothing new there.

@PakiRambo

The Voldemort guy is going to keep pulling up the same article. But he still has no proof that Pakistani's get beat up. Leave that poor soul alone. :P

Btw, I have never seen a Pakistani pose as a Indian, have you?

Europeans in general are racist pricks. Eastern Europeans especially are racist and violent. It's better to remain in one's own country or go to a country where diversity is appreciated.

@PakiRambo

The Voldemort guy is going to keep pulling up the same article. But he still has no proof that Pakistani's get beat up. Leave that poor soul alone. :P

Btw, I have never seen a Pakistani pose as a Indian, have you?
Nope, never.

I would laugh at anyone who tries to pose under another nationality.

I hate pakistanis who pretend to be indians they with their f****** habits and behavior make bad impression of my country
I hate White Indians who pose as Pakistanis..

There was a guy with a name-tag "Suresh" and he went around telling everyone his name is Ali Haider. :rofl:

Reactions: AUz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom