What's new

Indian students beaten up by Ukranian Racists

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can blame that on the immigrants who come to the EU and leech off it's system and want to change it's ideals and value.

I dont think those students specifically did anything liek you mentioned, leeching off the EU or changing its ideals/values. They were just students watching a football match :meeting:

You can blame that on the immigrants who come to the EU and leech off it's system and want to change it's ideals and value.

You're no different, Egyptian boy.

ON ANOTHER NOTE: What happened to Indians being loved and admired all over to the world claim?

These Indians should go study in Canada or somewhere else..where minorities are much safer.

ON ANOTHER NOTE: What happened to Indians being loved and admired all over to the world claim?
I have yet to hear of a Pakistani or Bangladeshi getting beaten up..why are Indians being targeted?

I dont think those students specifically did anything liek you mentioned, leeching off the EU or changing its ideals/values. They were just students watching a football match :meeting:

They didn't however they were generalized EU has gotten intolerant due to the immigrants problems i'm sure your aware of that, it was my point.

I thought I was an African or Indian ? :cheesy:

@NeutralCitizen

It's normal, once a nation's economy goes down, the populations blames it on the immigrants.

Btw, you are nowhere neutral at all. Seems you still haven't learned from that ban. How is your other account, S-19 going?

these europeans are up to down pure racist. The Canadian Harper gov. now bringing these europeans just because their white skin. Let me teach you guys a secret. When you are a victim and out numbered, target one keep punching him until unconcious and then forget rest.

These Indians should go study in Canada or somewhere else..where minorities are much safer.

I have yet to hear of a Pakistani or Bangladeshi getting beaten up..why are Indians being targeted?

i think because pakistani people are humble sttrong and streetwise indians is the complete opposite

@NeutralCitizen

It's normal, once a nation's economy goes down, the populations blames it on the immigrants.

Btw, you are nowhere neutral at all. Seems you still haven't learned from that ban. How is your other account, S-19 going?

Of course it is and it's pretty tasteless combined with the majority always blaming the minority in times of trouble as now with the whole EU crises, S-19 and I are pretty good comrades I'm not him because he on right now :cheesy:

Silly slavs being racist and using the swastika when according to Hitler and the Nazis they were considered sub human how ironic

The Indian students being attacked have integrated well haven't they

Racism of course, but the root of the problem goes to white nationalism neo nazi movements and other groups they are born due to the immigrant problems if you didn't know thugs attacked a sikh indian when they thought he was a muslim problems like these are all over europe especially with the EU problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom