What's new

Indian stoop too low to avenge Abhinandan episode, release their own drama.

Maarkhoor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian Army gets Pakistani terrorists' confession over a cup of tea
In their confession, the two arrested terrorists can be heard saying that their handlers in Pakistan were planning to push in groups of terrorists to "disrupt peace and launch attacks in Kashmir."

The Chinar Corps of the Indian Army on Wednesday addressed a press conference and released the confession video of two Pakistani terrorists who were captured while trying to cross the line-of-control (LoC) on August 21. In their confession, Khalil and Mozam can be heard saying that their handlers in Pakistan were planning to push in groups of terrorists to "disrupt peace and launch attacks in Kashmir."

The Chinar Corps of the Indian Army on Wednesday addressed a press conference and released the confession video of two Pakistani terrorists who were captured while trying to cross the line-of-control (LoC) on August 21. In their confession, Khalil and Mozam can be heard saying that their handlers in Pakistan were planning to push in groups of terrorists to "disrupt peace and launch attacks in Kashmir."
In the confession video, one of the terrorists said he and his companion were trained in Pakistan's Kacherban for a week to cross the LoC from Rawalpindi.
"I have come from Pakistan, Rawalpindi, Jalebi chowk. The name of my village is Jedaban. I work for Mujaheedeen with LeT. I and Nazeem were trained for a week in Kacherban and we both started our work on the same day. We have been working together for four-five years and we planned to cross the border together," said one of the arrested terrorist.

The second terrorist said: "I have come from Rawalpindi and I work for LeT. We infiltrated into Jammu and Kashmir with the help of Pakistani Army to attempt an attack here."

The end of the video has an interesting twist where one terrorist can be seen drinking tea from a glass and an army official can he heard asking him, “So how did you like the tea?”
https://zeenews.india.com/india/ind...sts-confession-over-a-cup-of-tea-2232056.html

Two poor Kashmiri fellows beaten by barbaric forces of evil......

Now they stoop too low to avenge the great insult of Abhinondon.....but they are comparing these poor fellows with their wing commander???

@Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Windjammer

Sending a few random guys with guns into IoK isn't going to help the Pakistani cause when it comes to India's suppression and annexation of Kashmir.

Regular Indian occupied Kashmiris, poor souls... what are they made to do - disgusting india -

That "chai kaisi lagi" stunt was stupid to the core. Completely unnecessary and childish.

ghusbeth :disagree::disagree:
Pakistanis dont use these words, when will these pathetic lowlifers understand this, at least give them proper script..poor souls

You cannot be serious with this... esp with the tea drinking stint!:omghaha:

That "chai kaisi lagi" stunt was stupid to the core. Completely unnecessary and childish.
They wanted to settle score but writing, production, script and editing very poor.,...

Maja Nahien aya :lol:

I think surgical strike writer behind this too.

"I have come from Pakistan, Rawalpindi, Jalebi chowk. The name of my village is Jedaban. I work for Mujaheedeen with LeT. I and Nazeem were trained for a week in Kacherban and we both started our work on the same day. We have been working together for four-five years and we planned to cross the border together," said one of the arrested terrorist.
The second terrorist said: "I have come from Rawalpindi and I work for LeT. We infiltrated into Jammu and Kashmir with the help of Pakistani Army to attempt an attack here."
Interesting words there.

Work ? so they are paid ?

Trained for just 7 days ? thats all. who can learn to handle, aim, shoot, maintain a gun and then survive in cold weather of IOK and also learnt infiltration tactics with in 7 days?

working together for 45 years ? so they know each other for 45 years, so they quit their jobs for a weeks training to cross LOC ? They just threw away their lives and kids and families while they have worked together for 45 years ?
45 years working together means they are best at their craft, whatever they worked. They just threw all that aside for a week's training and infiltration into IOK?

Nothing is adding up here.

Are there any security measures on LOC or infiltration is a walk in the park like a joke ?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom