What's new

Indian Stealth Warships

INS Kolkata

INS%2BKochi.jpg

5hdSvEk.jpg

Commissioned like this?

This is years from commisioning》Where is Barak-8?Will it be ready for installation onboard the Kolkata in 5 years?

you've got great collection info about all the ships.:tup:

lol yeah, it take me ages to loop up all the ship detail and took me even longer to walk all the ship in length....

The Shivalik class was at the IFR this year? Mann, I missed out :(

On another note; I'm flying down to the Eastern States next week, anything going on that's worth looking into?

Yeah, the INS Sahyadri was there and a lot of Indian Sailor were on that thing too, it took a very long time to walk about the ship but the thing is, i cannot take picture inside the structure... <-only my eyes and my brain to remember
And the city of Parra just finished the Parramasala festival, and currently there were nothing going on.....

Where were you by the way??

Thats really nice thread. You should have posted that outside senior zone. Any ways thanks.

lol you can still look it up, just this is a published report, i need to put it under senior page.....

Wow...they let people roam around in frigates ? great selection of pics

yeah, they let everyone in and walk around the ship, they have a tour inside the ship so you can't access all parts of the ship, if i remember correctly, they let us inside the Engine room, fueling station, lifeboat station i got more picture of the ship here

11060480625_2f931b380b_c.jpg

11060576366_13917b6843_c.jpg

11060609774_6c4aa96299_c.jpg

11060491675_62fabff841_c.jpg

11060493015_64e3fcc9e6_c.jpg

11060586316_e103881771_c.jpg

11060499255_6030d6c9e6_c.jpg

11060662043_70d7b625b6_c.jpg

11060664893_2271ae7d04_c.jpg

@jhungary I had my exams mate, was studying.

I'm going to Sydney for a couple of days for post-semester unwinding. This one has been particularly hectic. Looking at heading up to the Blue Mountains.

@jhungary I had my exams mate, was studying.

I'm going to Sydney for a couple of days for post-semester unwinding. This one has been particularly hectic. Looking at heading up to the Blue Mountains.

Lol some R&R then?

I recommend the manly beach

...looks like almost half the Indian members here are from W.B/kolkata.....
I'm from kolkata(sonarpur), there are many more....
I'm creating a thread for all 'paschimbanga basi' named 'West Bengal corner'.....please report there so that we can get to know each other better.....:tup:

Lol some R&R then?

I recommend the manly beach

Yuss, going to be spending a day at Manly fo' sho'. I'm back to full time work from the week after, so I've been looking forward to this break.

Back on topic now :p

Yes indeed; Manly Beach is very relaxing to the eyes! :-)

lol, tell me about it, my school is in Manly......

This is inside the hangar ?

That's the hanger door, took from Helipad. The next photo is inside hanger 1. They declorated it but you can still see the helicopter guiding rail on the floor

Yuss, going to be spending a day at Manly fo' sho'. I'm back to full time work from the week after, so I've been looking forward to this break.
Back on topic now :p

lol, then you should hit the beaches like crazy, manyly, coff harbor, san socci.

:lol: give me a call if you want to hang out

@jhungary what's the link to your flickr account so I can check out more of your awesome pics! And who stopped you from taking pics of the inside of the INS SAHYADRI?

@jhungary what's the link to your flickr account so I can check out more of your awesome pics! And who stopped you from taking pics of the inside of the INS SAHYADRI?

I actually yet to update my Flickr acc and all of the photo I took that day is still in my portable hdd...

In all, I have about 20 photo on INS SAHYADRI in my hdd, compare to about 40 per ship...

Indian MP stop me from taking any picture inside, they got one post every corner, yet I think I do manage to took 2 picture inside, you saw one already, the ship plague is one of them

I actually yet to update my Flickr acc and all of the photo I took that day is still in my portable hdd...

In all, I have about 20 photo on INS SAHYADRI in my hdd, compare to about 40 per ship...

Indian MP stop me from taking any picture inside, they got one post every corner, yet I think I do manage to took 2 picture inside, you saw one already, the ship plague is one of them
Plaque, not plague, which is an epidemic. Sorry...:D

lol, tell me about it, my school is in Manly......

That's the hanger door, took from Helipad. The next photo is inside hanger 1. They declorated it but you can still see the helicopter guiding rail on the floor

lol, then you should hit the beaches like crazy, manyly, coff harbor, san socci.

:lol: give me a call if you want to hang out

Heading to the airport soon. Got a pretty packed few days lined up, I'll let you know.

Isn't it like 12PM in NSW? Waking up so late, tsk tsk.

Back
Top Bottom