What's new

Indian Stealth Bomber No Longer a Secret

That will be sure , all the stealth UAV will have the same shape, depend on F-117
300px-F-117_Nighthawk_Front.jpg

To B2
300px-B-2_Spirit_original.jpg

and X-47B
12901854_331n.jpg

X-45
xinsrc_15212041214579841185012.jpg

of France
1297758560afxKZFX4_s.jpg

China
1356507996249.jpg

201271691049.jpg

can any one will bla bla copy again?

Lol, I'm next to sure you meant that as a joke...but it doesn't look at least "similar" to certain American designs?

Come on man, the design alone is nothing, its the hardware and software that makes a good bird.

Even if we take that design, we will still need our own hardware and software that will be diff. to your B2

I got a great idea, let's take a picture of American hardware and label it "indigenous"

Indians are known for copy-and-pasting everything. This time they don't even bother to do a paint job; just copy the U.S. picture.

Indians are known for copy-and-pasting everything. This time they don't even bother to do a paint job; just copy the U.S. picture.

Building a working prototype from an existing design is not easier than developing an entirely new aircraft.

Building a working prototype from an existing design is not easier than developing an entirely new aircraft.

Exactly, these Techno geeks think that by looking at some photos a working aircraft can be made. Then every tit bit nation could have started manufacturing their own birds.

Seriously what is Saraswat on? He is known for having a bad case of "foot in mouth" disorder but now revealing secret projects to the public?! Why??

We get it Sir, you want to show off and get more funding from the GoI but revealing secret projects is not okay.

When this guys shuts his mouth and do his job, then only DRDO will achieve something.. This guy stopped talking for sometime.. Now started all over again.. Wish DRDO have a head like Manmohan Singh :rolleyes:

How about finishing the other 52398572396 ongoing projects with DRDOs tiny budget???????

projects like this ,lca etc doesn't comes under DRDO Budget,they have independent budgets i think

Secret ... india? Never! But joke?

things that were to be kept are always kept secret in India.

Back
Top Bottom