What's new

Indian state bans beef, introduces jail time for possession

You have still not shown the post number on this thread where a member writes: " ..that Islam is intolerant towards Hindus"

In your next post do point to that post before we can discuss it further. Or just stop lying, trolling and spreading fanatic hindu propaganda. It is not Times of India.
You are claiming this. you show that post. he he he he. I have already shown your post . Liar.

So vegetarianism is fake ? Only beef less restaurant ! Serving goat, sheep, chicken, fish, eggs is fine !
Yes. that is true. Those who want to eat, goat, fish , chicken , eggs can eat. Only beef is banned as it is consider Holy to Hindus.

You are claiming this. you show that post. he he he he. I have already shown your post . Liar.

Yes. that is true. Those who want to eat, goat, fish , chicken , eggs can eat. Only beef is banned as it is consider Holy to Hindus.

So you have no post in this thread where a member writes: " ..that Islam is intolerant towards Hindus".

Good, so now lets get back to the topic and stop spreading Indian lies on Pakistan Defence Forum, this is not Times of India.

Do you support calling India "Hindu Republic of India" and enforcing all hindu religious ideas on minorities?

So you have no post in this thread where a member writes: " ..that Islam is intolerant towards Hindus".

Good, so now lets get back to the topic and stop spreading Indian lies on Pakistan Defence Forum, this is not Times of India.

Do you support calling India "Hindu Republic of India" and enforcing all hindu religious ideas on minorities?
You are claiming that.you have to show. ha ha ha ha/. Liar. I have quoted your post where you have said that Muslims get offended when Hindus worship Idol. Liar. Liar. May be in your brand of religion lying is ok too. Dont worry I have already reported your post. You claimed that .

You are claiming that.you have to show. ha ha ha ha/. Liar. I have quoted your post where you have said that Muslims get offended when Hindus worship Idol. Liar. Liar. May be in your brand of religion lying is ok too. Dont worry I have already reported your post. You claimed that .

Back to the topic of this thread:

Back to the topic of this thread:

That is not the topic here. The topic is banning of cow slaughter in India. I whole heartedly support the Banning of Cow slaughter in India.

your point is taken.

but problem is milk and banana is hard to come by in government-arranged school meals... what they provide, solely in the noon, is rice with dal or even worse, sambar... dal is fine but if it would have been made with brinjal ( north indian style ) and with potato ( bengal style ), along with tea... additionally ensuring that parents are given allowance for giving their children banana with milk and corn flakes in the morning... otherwise, the whole exercise is pointless.

also, csir ( council for scientific and industrial research ) should have asked its food research laboratory to research on artificial milk, meat and eggs, because protein is important... this way, cultural sentiments would have been respected as well as nutrition-for-present-and-future would have been ensured.

by the way, i will formuate soon reply to your long post on page 7.

I think you have not read how the mid day meal programs have been designed.
Unlike your vision there are 1000s of complexities that have been pondered upon, that includes, local food habits, regional food products availability, nutritional requirements, ability to digest and ability to make it available in short time.
You should read about it more, you would be amazed how much planning and details have gone into it. And a lot have been focused on providing best possible nutritional value in the limited scope of availability and complexities of societies.

Just to name some of the people who are part of the mid day meal program so that it meets its objective

1. Dr. Prema Ramachandran, Director, Nutrition Foundation of India, New Delhi
2. Dr. Amarjit Singh, Joint Secretary (EE.I), Department of School Education & Literacy
3. Shri C. Viswanath, Joint Secretary, Department of Food & Public Distribution, Ministry of Consumer Affairs and Public Distribution
4. Dr. A.C. Pandey, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Labour & Employment
5. Ms. Anuradha Gupta, Joint Secretary(RCH), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
6. Joint Secretary, Ministry of Minority Affairs
7. Joint Secretary, Ministry of Tribal Affairs
8. Ms. Kumkum Marwah, Joint Technical Advisor, Ministry of Women & Child Development
9. Mr. Biraj Patanayak, Office of Supreme Court Commissioner, New Delhi
10. Shri K. Ashok Rao, SSMI, J-152, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017.
11. Mr. Dilip Ranjekar, Azim Premji Foundation
12. Chairman, UP Board of Madarsa Education,
13. Shri Rupak Hom Roy, Head Master, Ballygunge Government High School, Kolkatta
14. Dr. C. Chandramohan, Adviser (School Education& Sports), Planning Commission,New Delhi
15. Director, National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad
16. Mr. Amod Kumar,
17. Ms. Yamini Ayyar, Accountability India, New Del hi
18. Shri Santosh Mehrotra, Director-General, Institute of Applied Manpower Research, Planning Commission, New Delhi
19. Secretary, Basic Education, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh
20. Principal Secretary, School Education, Govt. of Tripura
21. Principal Secretary, School Education, Govt. of Jharkhand
22. Shri Gaya Prasad, Director, MDM, Department of School Education & Literacy.

I hope you noticed how many people from diverse setups are brought to plan something that turns out to be worlds largest plan of its kind. Its not like your road side dabha plan not to provide panner butter masala today.

And take your own time to formulate a reply for page 7 post, i have no urgency :)

That is not the topic here. The topic is banning of cow slaughter in India. I whole heartedly support the Banning of Cow slaughter in India.

Do you support re-writing constitution of India, calling it "Hindu Republic of India" and enforcing hindu religious ideologies on the minorities?

Yes or No?

Do you support re-writing constitution of India, calling it "Hindu Republic of India" and enforcing hindu religious ideologies on the minorities?

Yes or No?
Open another thread. we will discuss it there. Here the topic is Banning of Cow Slaughter in India. I whole heartedly support this ban on cow slaughter.
On topic : Its a very good step. As India is a secular country, no one has any right to offend any religion. Since cow slaughter is Offensive to Hindus who follow Hinduism where cow is a sacred animal, it must be banned everywhere.

I think you have not read how the mid day meal programs have been designed.
Unlike your vision there are 1000s of complexities that have been pondered upon, that includes, local food habits, regional food products availability, nutritional requirements, ability to digest and ability to make it available in short time.
You should read about it more, you would be amazed how much planning and details have gone into it. And a lot have been focused on providing best possible nutritional value in the limited scope of availability and complexities of societies.

Just to name some of the people who are part of the mid day meal program so that it meets its objective

1. Dr. Prema Ramachandran, Director, Nutrition Foundation of India, New Delhi
2. Dr. Amarjit Singh, Joint Secretary (EE.I), Department of School Education & Literacy
3. Shri C. Viswanath, Joint Secretary, Department of Food & Public Distribution, Ministry of Consumer Affairs and Public Distribution
4. Dr. A.C. Pandey, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Labour & Employment
5. Ms. Anuradha Gupta, Joint Secretary(RCH), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
6. Joint Secretary, Ministry of Minority Affairs
7. Joint Secretary, Ministry of Tribal Affairs
8. Ms. Kumkum Marwah, Joint Technical Advisor, Ministry of Women & Child Development
9. Mr. Biraj Patanayak, Office of Supreme Court Commissioner, New Delhi
10. Shri K. Ashok Rao, SSMI, J-152, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017.
11. Mr. Dilip Ranjekar, Azim Premji Foundation
12. Chairman, UP Board of Madarsa Education,
13. Shri Rupak Hom Roy, Head Master, Ballygunge Government High School, Kolkatta
14. Dr. C. Chandramohan, Adviser (School Education& Sports), Planning Commission,New Delhi
15. Director, National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad
16. Mr. Amod Kumar,
17. Ms. Yamini Ayyar, Accountability India, New Del hi
18. Shri Santosh Mehrotra, Director-General, Institute of Applied Manpower Research, Planning Commission, New Delhi
19. Secretary, Basic Education, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh
20. Principal Secretary, School Education, Govt. of Tripura
21. Principal Secretary, School Education, Govt. of Jharkhand
22. Shri Gaya Prasad, Director, MDM, Department of School Education & Literacy.

I hope you noticed how many people from diverse setups are brought to plan something that turns out to be worlds largest plan of its kind. Its not like your road side dabha plan not to provide panner butter masala today.

though i generally care more about basis than "ground realities", a female cousin of mine is a teacher in a government school in a non-bjp-rule state, and she told of the actual reality.

this scheme has been undone because of the typical chaos of most government programs in india... there is simply no proper scientific planning and systematic proceeding.

i would really like to ask the #1 on your list ( prema ramchandran ), what made her to include sambar in the menu ??

Stay calm, Beef eaters are eating like it was before. Not everything you believe happens in North India is automagically equals India. Beef will be eaten and taking offense is wrong. Abstain from eating Beef, that's fine but enforcing beef ban is not the way. Perhaps, on 1947 August 15th you sanghis believed Nattu Ram's Bharat was born. "Bharat Mata whose scars will be washed away by the blood of Infidels - Muslims, Christians and others" - That's Sanghi terrorists. For rest of us, British Raj ended and Indian union formed with various races, religions and cultures. Not a Single entity as envisaged by Sangh.
Campaign to Stop Funding Hate

But, Sakha classes and ultra rightwing Facists are not letting you know the truth. India cannot go as a Hindu Rashtra. With a large minority, instead of ultra Hindutva, India should grow to be less religious. India is a democratic country currently being ruled by radicals. Trying to control someone's food habit citing religious reason will not and cannot be acceptable.

Open another thread. we will discuss it there. Here the topic is Banning of Cow Slaughter in India. I whole heartedly support this ban on cow slaughter.
On topic : Its a very good step. As India is a secular country, no one has any right to offend any religion. Since cow slaughter is Offensive to Hindus who follow Hinduism where cow is a sacred animal, it must be banned everywhere.

India is just a "paper secular country" as Donatello has correctly written in one of his previous posts.

Just a hog wash. Everything going on in India right now is driven by fanatic hindus.

Banning cow meat is just a symptom, major problem is extremists taking over Indian govt and enforcing their religion upon minorities.

India is just a "paper secular country" as Donatello has correctly written in one of his previous posts.

Just a hog wash. Everything going on in India right now is driven by fanatic hindus.

Banning cow meat is just a symptom, major problem is extremists taking over Indian govt and enforcing their religion upon minorities.
That is your point of view without any logic. Its fine to have different point of view.
But its a good step to ban cow slaughter. It reflects secular nature of our country and our constitution which prohibits any kind of offense against any religion, be it Satanic Verses, Charlie Hebdo Cartoons or cow slaughter.

though i generally care more about basis than "ground realities", a female cousin of mine is a teacher in a government school in a non-bjp-rule state, and she told of the actual reality.

this scheme has been undone because of the typical chaos of most government programs in india... there is simply no proper scientific planning and systematic proceeding.

i would really like to ask the #1 on your list ( prema ramchandran ), what made her to include sambar in the menu ??

Massive programs like these takes a lot to get implemented correctly.
Even at start it brings 10% results, its a hight success as that would not only mean 10% rise in education level but also 10% decrement in infant mortality.

Why sambhar?
Well do you think someone will eat corn flakes and oats when he has never seen them. Local taste and food habits have to be considered. And have you read about lentils nutritional values. And for sure there has to be some reason why its such an important part of south Indian food.

Back
Top Bottom