What's new

Indian Spy Satellites

just like Arjun will be made combat ready.
LCA will be enlisted.

tell me why there is a 40 years gap between China and india in terms of those engines?

btw, as we all know, rocket engines are still easy to build, as you only use it for a couple of hours maximum. fighter engines are far difficult. as of today, all your fighters in the airforce are flying with foreign engines and those engines have to be maintained by foreigners.

what a huge load of joke.
Yes indeed rocket engines are very easy to build.. I built one in kindergarten.

Whats the point in changing the topic of discussion? Either stick to the topic or else move on. Don't make a joke of yourself here.

LCA will be enlisted.

tell me why there is a 40 years gap between China and india in terms of those engines?

btw, as we all know, rocket engines are still easy to build, as you only use it for a couple of hours maximum. fighter engines are far difficult. as of today, all your fighters in the airforce are flying with foreign engines and those engines have to be maintained by foreigners.

more than 30 years and still not able to made a decent engine ???

what a huge load of joke

just stay away ...i know you are Chinese so non of mod gonna take action against you ..

LCA will be enlisted.

I'm reporting your post for making it India vs China. :wave:

spy satellites that have to be launched by using Russian engines powered rockets?

when it come to space technology, india is not even remotely considered as "strong".

Educate yourself India launches spy satellites with PSLV. And India is much ahead of China and Pakistan in this regard.

BTW another Indo-phobic, must be needed a Chinese disguise to bash India and troll in every thread. :lol:

Peaceful, kindly avoid spoiling this thread too....

Have some sense of self respect.

dude his sole purpose to be here is this only and people like abu zolfiqar thanks him for trolling.

@xinix- really nice job brother.:tup:

No doubt India has lot more than the world actually knows.

just a thought - why arent we using these to track the militants in the border areas?? or are we already doing it??....just curious.

1465.gif

but this cant be used to search maoists in dense forests

spy satellites that have to be launched by using Russian engines powered rockets?

when it come to space technology, india is not even remotely considered as "strong".

Says the citizen of a nation world renowned for faking, impersonation, cheating, fraud, outright stealing, and so on....

We're in the top 6 among spacefaring nations, maybe they didn't teach you that in your camps.

LCA will be enlisted.

The construction of China's first missile test base, code-named Base 20, started in April 1958 and it entered service on October 20 of the same year.
During the cordial Sino-Soviet relations of the 1950s, the USSR engaged in a cooperative technology transfer program with the PRC under which they trained Chinese students and provided the fledgling program with a sample R-2 rocket.

The first Chinese missile was built in October 1958 as a reverse-engineered copy of the Soviet R-2 SRBM, itself an upgraded version of a German V-2 rocket. Its range was 590 km, weighing 20.5 tons and propelled with liquid oxygen and alcohol.

Now Get LOST!!!

*If you have self respect do not reply to this post,( if you are an Idiot, reply to this post)
Good ByE!!

Last edited:
Can any one provide with new Updates on IRNSS(Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System).
The project has been approved and will be completely implemented by 2014.

There are too many peaceful's her trying to emulate my nick and bring a bad image to my original nick,
Hey peacful if you are reading, kindly change your nick to something else.

Why dont mods ban such members rather delete the whole threads???

mods ????

well my friend he is not an indian that rule is only for indian members.............. wish this msg dose not get deleted............ mods are only for indian members.....

The construction of China's first missile test base, code-named Base 20, started in April 1958 and it entered service on October 20 of the same year.
During the cordial Sino-Soviet relations of the 1950s, the USSR engaged in a cooperative technology transfer program with the PRC under which they trained Chinese students and provided the fledgling program with a sample R-2 rocket.

The first Chinese missile was built in October 1958 as a reverse-engineered copy of the Soviet R-2 SRBM, itself an upgraded version of a German V-2 rocket. Its range was 590 km, weighing 20.5 tons and propelled with liquid oxygen and alcohol.

Now Get LOST!!!

*If you have self respect do not reply to this post,( if you are an Idiot, reply to this post)
Good ByE!!

What's your point? All rocket technology evolved from V2!

Back
Top Bottom