What's new

Indian Spy Satellites

Educate yourself India launches spy satellites with PSLV. And India is much ahead of China and Pakistan in this regard.

BTW another Indo-phobic, must be needed a Chinese disguise to bash India and troll in every thread. :lol:

dude his sole purpose to be here is this only and people like abu zolfiqar thanks him for trolling.

China does not use PSLV! It does not mean it is more advance LV

It's like my car run on either petrol and your car run on diesel!

China does not use PSLV! It does not mean it is more advance LV

It's like my car run on either petrol and your car run on diesel!

First learn what is the meaning of PSLV and why it needed , why countries need medium, small and heavy launch vehicles, what makes a launch vehicle more advanced than only we can talk about what makes Chinese launch vehicle more 'advanced'.

The example is also wrong.

What's your point? All rocket technology evolved from V2!

who said?
the first rockets in a war were used in India, by Tipu Sultan against the britishers ''in modern era'' and this technology was taken to europe by the Britishers.

any ways my point is why does he criticize wht ever we are posting. we can critize 1000 things in china what they are doing how did they get technology..
every country has its own policies.

this fellow doesnt understand it? heights of immaturity!!!!!

who said?
the first rockets in a war were used in India, by Tipu Sultan against the britishers ''in modern era'' and this technology was taken to europe by the Britishers.

any ways my point is why does he criticize wht ever we are posting. we can critize 1000 things in china what they are doing how did they get technology..
every country has its own policies.

this fellow doesnt understand it? heights of immaturity!!!!!

I am talking to a fanboy here! :smitten: I am talking about modern rocket!

First learn what is the meaning of PSLV and why it needed , why countries need medium, small and heavy launch vehicles, what makes a launch vehicle more advanced than only we can talk about what makes Chinese launch vehicle more 'advanced'.

LOL...

PSLV is just a technology from the Russian. India simply copy it.

PSLV is a russian copy ??:rofl::rofl::rofl: of which model ? :hitwall::hitwall: :angry:

Dont say INDIANS copier IF U ARE
And the world know that china only copies technological items and gave them names ( long march) etc. rather than to evolve their own.

We know that copier dont respect self-indigenous efforts of others.

And for ur info our own PSLV took some technical help for engines
and that too from France not from Russia :toast_sign:

pretty informative.. wonder what counter measures are being taken by Pakistan for this. Any answers from the informed Pakistani posters?

LOL...

PSLV is just a technology from the Russian. India simply copy it.

All of Chinese weapons, missiles, SLVs are directly imported from Russia. China can't even copy it. lol Or may be everything China makes are imported from Russia even the half pant you are wearing!!! See the label on it correctly. lol

This one again ruin another thread with single sentence trolling... :coffee:

Pakistan has started taking steps in Space arena.
They are having a chinese collaboration.

pretty informative.. wonder what counter measures are being taken by Pakistan for this. Any answers from the informed Pakistani posters?

We will be launching a indigenous sat next year with chinese help (SLV)and 2 more in next 2 years..... woking on SLV.

Last edited:
indian's logic is so funny.

when they stupidly believe they have better weapons than Pakistan, they start laughing at Pakistan. this is called a challenge by them.

when Chinese are laughing at india's stupid army, it is suddenly called troll.

:smokin::smokin:

indian's logic is so funny.

when they stupidly believe they have better weapons than Pakistan, they start laughing at Pakistan. this is called a challenge by them.

when Chinese are laughing at india's stupid army, it is suddenly called troll.

:smokin::smokin:

You are a troll, no one even don't need to read your posts. no chinese are laughing at Indian army except some disguised ones, like you. People are laughing on your funny conclusion without any logic, you even don't know that. :lol:

@Indians:

Relax! No need to bring China into this. Mr. Peaceful could be a Pakistani or something for all we know.

Moreover, even if he is a Chinese, I'm sure the world's fastest growing economy and a country with such a great culture as China has far more sensible people than Mr. 'peaceful' here.

So just coooooooooooooooooooooooooool down!

I request everyone to not indulge in needless China bashing.

Back
Top Bottom