What's new

Indian Special Forces

S!HT HEAD i am not comparing indian forces with pakistan If you read my response which you qouted one post earlier i told koovie that i came to know about the tier one unit Black cats when they responded to Terrorist attacks at the parliment and hotel in india and they only lost like one or 2 guys and they nuetrilized their targets successfully.....

SO i am admiring the Nag commando unit of india are you that big of a tool to not see that

dont qoute me now or ever and never

thank you come again

back to the topic

NSG_0.gif

He posted this and yet they are still, for some reason- "NAG commandos"!!!

S!HT HEAD i am not comparing indian forces with pakistan If you read my response which you qouted one post earlier i told koovie that i came to know about the tier one unit Black cats when they responded to Terrorist attacks at the parliment and hotel in india and they only lost like one or 2 guys and they nuetrilized their targets successfully.....

SO i am admiring the Nag commando unit of india are you that big of a tool to not see that

thank you come again

back to the topic

NSG_0.gif

bose1.jpg

1d6528f6-7486-407a-aa38-6a86f934e47eHiRes.JPG
dont tell the guy doing the excercise on the bar is a martial arts instructor

mock-exercise_1503718i.jpg
f87e0122-c509-45f5-b538-f0470e1d9206HiRes.JPG

3078097414_ec0080b106.jpg

NSG-commando.jpeg

25nsg3.jpg

@Koovie your right some of the images under Blackcats are not Black cats

thankx

Do you have a mental disorder?..Read all your posts and we know your intention.

Posting 10 year old pics to satisfy you ego..lol..do something better in life.Bottom line is we owned you in each and every war and your special forces got their a$$ kicked.

He posted this and yet they are still, for some reason- "NAG commandos"!!!

LOL...How else can he prove that he is a jerk?

Last edited by a moderator:

thank you come again

back to the topic

@Koovie your right some of the images under Blackcats are not Black cats

thankx

NP.... btw your 2end pic is from a movie.

NSG has undergone a complete overhaul..

NSG from 2011-2013
WvEQuf1.jpg

OmcX4M6.jpg

nsg3.png

_MG_4705.JPG

is this CRpf Unit koovie

thanks

I am not sure about that.... this flying guy is a martial arts dude who often trains with police forces ... I think these guys are members of some state police forces who fight naxals.

lol @Koovie
bro we both posted the same pic
the one with Sardar jii and the operators

I Guess they Cross train with GIGN
GIGN-nsg.jpg

lol @Koovie
bro we both posted the same pic
the one with Sardar jii and the operators

I Guess they Cross train with GIGN
GIGN-nsg.jpg

No they havent... but they trained with the GSG 9 some years ago.

Dude,We have seen these pics a 100 times.Stop posting them again and again.They are 5-10 yr old pics.

WHy dont you not watch what i post for a change and be in a peacefull state of mind and you seriously have comprehension problem what part of dont qoute me now, never or ever again you did not get and plz dont metion me either now,ever or never

thank you come again _________________NOT

Black cats kill house helo reppeling or chopper reppeling
17102009_1502731.jpg

Back
Top Bottom