What's new

Indian Special Forces

Older model:

82391447.jpg

The newer version:

Mohafiz III

c6tty.jpg

2gtc6mw.jpg

Like I've said- these aren't SF vehicles and if Pak SF use them then it is not appropriate for SFs to do so. Like I've said- India makes comparable vehicles, nothing special.

And anyway the point wrt Gypsies is valid but Indian SF Gypsies use modified versions with uprated engines and performance. Anway there is a dedicated procurement going on for Indian SF LSVs.

Like I've said- these aren't SF vehicles and if Pak SF use them then it is not appropriate for SFs to do so. Like I've said- India makes comparable vehicles, nothing special.

And anyway the point wrt Gypsies is valid but Indian SF Gypsies use modified versions with uprated engines and performance. Anway there is a dedicated procurement going on for Indian SF LSVs.

So roof less 1200cc gypsies armed with MGs is something special? :lol:

wow DUDE CLearly you dont know In mumbai attack and parliment Attack Nag commandos were the ones that responded first to the incident

heres another pic of one

JRR-400782.jpg

like Nag commandos aka Black cats....... Pakistan has a tier one Response unit too But its under armys command it is know as al-zarrar battalion

Why is tht dude not wearing anything... :lol: i guess he thinks hes rambo.

Yes... as if C-130s and CN-235s are for showing off... as for swimmer delievery vehicles.. yes the COSMOS subs used by SSGN has 2 of them...each... As for raid vehicles...i never knew small engined gypsies armed with MGs are something tht nobody could buy...

Im sure this is something only indian SFs can use:

Here is a pic of SSG with their Lexus:

2r4imoz.jpg

Or these armed with ATMs:
n6ysgj.jpg

Mohafiz is an armoured vehicle with remote controlled MG on its rooftoop:

Older model:

82391447.jpg

The newer version:

Mohafiz III

c6tty.jpg

2gtc6mw.jpg

The last one is not a SF vehicle.

And only Indian SF uses these vehicles??..Check this out

hy-dra_raytheon_sofex_2010_special_forces_operations_defence_exhibition_international_conference_amman_jordan_may_2010_060.jpg

rp-atv-660.jpg

Special-Forces-dune-buggy.jpg

Sir ji can you tell me which indian vehicle uses remote controlled MG? no pun.

What da fuq? The'rs no such thing as NAG commandos. Or "tier one" in India.

NSG:

Leave him be..he's one of the most misinformed posters I've had the misfortune of coming across. An acidic mixture of self-serving bias and hubris.

@bigzgvr4

THIS IS THE NSG...THE NATIONAL SECURITY GUARD..AND IT IS NOT THE "TIER 1" COMPONENT OR ANYTHING OF THAT SORT...

7VPzoPm.jpg

7na77dz.jpg

Although my favorite are the Garuds..

rB5ug2K.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@DESERT FIGHTER I'm out of this fight. It's so pointless.

All I will say is who do you think will have better equipped SOFs in the future? The nation which has a $2TN USD economy, will be $4TN USD in a decade and will be spending $100BN+ on defence a year come 2020-22 or, well....................Pakistan??

Last edited by a moderator:
The last one is not a SF vehicle.

And only Indian SF uses these vehicles??..Check this out

hy-dra_raytheon_sofex_2010_special_forces_operations_defence_exhibition_international_conference_amman_jordan_may_2010_060.jpg

rp-atv-660.jpg

Special-Forces-dune-buggy.jpg

Im sorry dude... but the first pic is of an israeli tom car and others are US SFs... yes india has shown interest in polaris atv... but than again we have been using atvs since quiet a few years.

Roofless gypsy armed with an anti tank missile can take out your tank.

Congrats ... hope u know we also use jeeps with ATMs...

OFB's MPV:

dsc02265qd4.jpg

That's it- I'm out.

I read somewhere tht its RCWS is imported... also the ones in service are without it..

Back
Top Bottom