What's new

Indian Special Forces

...... Thank you won't write about it

Dude,i was talking in general and it wasnt particularly against you.

The Special group only consits of Vikas Unit which comprises of Indian Army Para SF as has been proved by me through that link of
"legal papers" which cannot be proved wrong.

It mentions several time..Special Group ie Vikas Unit..and we alll know vikas unit has only indians in it and it is also clearly mentioned that Special group is the only Special Force of SFF.

I think it is a great find ;) and it solves a lot of doubts from my mind atleast.

I am really sorry if i have hurt you or anyone but i take this SF discussions seriously and i think i wasted the entire day imagining things which werent.

I request people to kindly not post things which cant be backed...Faltu k sapne dikha diye :lol:

Awesome pics :D

And just a question,has the Spetsnaz ever trained Indian special forces??

We are glad that you liked our SFs..Nope Indian SF has never trained with Spetsnaz.Although we have trained with Russian Airborne forces.

Indian Special Forces Commandos. - YouTube

Dude,i was talking in general and it was particularly against you.

The Special group only consits of Vikas Unit which comprises of Indian Army Para SF as has been proved by me through that link of
"legal papers" which cannot be proved wrong.

It mentions several time..Special Group ie Vikas Unit..and we alll know vikas unit has only indians in it and it is also clearly mentioned that Special group is the only Special Force of SFF.

I think it is a great find ;) and it solves a lot of doubts from my mind atleast.

I am really sorry if i have hurt you or anyone but i take this SF discussions seriously and i think i wasted the entire day imagining things which werent.

I request people to kindly not post things which cant be backed...Faltu k sapne dikha diye :lol:
Yes I get that. That why I write that :D
BTW your find justify the existance of SG of SFF. but where did it deny the things you mention as hallucination. :D

Anyways I know it is hard to belive someone talking about something you never see or never will see and can't prove.
in the above mention OP, I heard from SF officer - part of the OP and I have seen the pic of that VVIP with his team. But I can't prove this things to you. So let it be a lie. still I have no reason to brag about anything on PDF to fellow Indian :D

BTW your find justify the existance of SG of SFF. but where did it deny the things you mention as hallucination. :D

Anyways I know it is hard to belive someone talking about something you never see or never will see and can't prove.
in the above mention OP, I heard from SF officer - part of the OP and I have seen the pic of that VVIP with his team. But I can't prove this things to you. So let it be a lie. still I have no reason to brag about anything on PDF to fellow Indian :D

I am really sorry but i meant it wasnt for you...spelling mistake
Dude,i am not saying that you are lying..I am saying maybe you got confused.

The pieces of legal documents i just gave the link of clearly states everywhere the following words together.."Special group ie Vikas Unit"..I hope you know that in legal documents even a comma has a meaning and we are talking of ie(that is) here..which clearly mentions there is only 1 SG unit which is Vikas Unit..Now if there is only 1 unit ie Vikas unit where are the mercenaries?..We all know that Indian SOF operators dont work with mercenaries...and it was also stated that SFF has only SG ie Vikas unit...which says a lot of things.Even the ranks mentioned in the legal documents belong to the Army only..which means either only Para SF is involved or the Marcos didnt have a payment issue.

I think there might be some other unit having mercenaries which you are talking about..Its hard for me to believe that India's most secretive unit having the best operatives would rely on hired mercenaries.

Kindly post the stories you are talking of in detail..That way the thread will become interesting..Now i know why people used to ask me to write stories. :tup:

I have read through the posts and done quite a bit of my own research and the only real conclusion I can come to is that there are no mercs in SG but foreign merc in SFF which comprises a cast array of different units. If you look into SFF you will see that SFF is not one uniformed standardized unit, instead it is more a amalgamation of different units with a huge range of specialties from CT, espionage, counter-espionage, intel gathering etc and could more than likely be comprised of foreign mercs. Whilst the unit named SG comprises a number of units such as support staff but the "shooters" are 100% Indian SOFs, there is no doubt in my mind of this. SG can be (to an extent) compared to Delta Force (or Army Compartmented Elements (ACE) as it is now called) as ACE does actually function 100% under the command of CIA although CIA has the SAD (simiarly R&AW has SFF).

+ on a side note I have written on PDF about an encounter of mine when I was last in India involving and IA SF guy who I am now convinced was SG (of course he didn't even confirm this at all and was reluctant to even admit he was part of the Indian military in any way).

++ Anyone who says we shouldn't trust the foreign mercs is being a bit ignorant- it is not about trust but utility. R&AW obviously see utility in keeping some of these guys around and I trust their judgement and am sure these guys aren't kept too well clued up wrt intel and do what they are told so there is little risk of national secruty breach.

Legal papers to prove existence of SG units!;lol:
RAW itself was not created through a legal mechanism.
Anyways it's up to you to be believe this.

@Dawood part-niether India nor pakistan has gone to the extent of sending assasins in other nations and its not as easy as you think.In order to carry out such ops you need POLITICALWILL.

They are much more reliable than the ltte and mukti guys we trained.some have fought for the soviets during 80's

ser gi can u send detail in my message or mail please ......:undecided:

I know a One OP long away from Indian boarder where IA SF extracted a VVIP package from enemy territory and take it to safe place before airlifting it to INDIA. Mercenary forces where used to divert the attention from this activity which gave SF time window for extraction.
I can't write the name of enemy or package. But this happen in 2008. And OP wasn't near any of Indian boarder. This will be enough for guess

It must be after 26/11 i guess :smokin:

ser gi can u send detail in my message or mail please ......:undecided:

It must be after 26/11 i guess :smokin:
That's the problem dude. I can't write the details. I write the only things that I can write without giving away important details.
The mentioned OP wasn't related to 26/11.

Legal papers to prove existence of SG units!;lol:
RAW itself was not created through a legal mechanism.
Anyways it's up to you to be believe this.

@Dawood part-niether India nor pakistan has gone to the extent of sending assasins in other nations and its not as easy as you think.In order to carry out such ops you need POLITICALWILL.

They are much more reliable than the ltte and mukti guys we trained.some have fought for the soviets during 80's
Exactly 90% RAW findings are unaudited. It's a good explanation why ???

Pakistan has send assassins 4/5 times in India to hit political targets. They failed everytime. ( it's what IB says )

I have read through the posts and done quite a bit of my own research and the only real conclusion I can come to is that there are no mercs in SG but foreign merc in SFF which comprises a cast array of different units. If you look into SFF you will see that SFF is not one uniformed standardized unit, instead it is more a amalgamation of different units with a huge range of specialties from CT, espionage, counter-espionage, intel gathering etc and could more than likely be comprised of foreign mercs. Whilst the unit named SG comprises a number of units such as support staff but the "shooters" are 100% Indian SOFs, there is no doubt in my mind of this. SG can be (to an extent) compared to Delta Force (or Army Compartmented Elements (ACE) as it is now called) as ACE does actually function 100% under the command of CIA although CIA has the SAD (simiarly R&AW has SFF).

+ on a side note I have written on PDF about an encounter of mine when I was last in India involving and IA SF guy who I am now convinced was SG (of course he didn't even confirm this at all and was reluctant to even admit he was part of the Indian military in any way).

++ Anyone who says we shouldn't trust the foreign mercs is being a bit ignorant- it is not about trust but utility. R&AW obviously see utility in keeping some of these guys around and I trust their judgement and am sure these guys aren't kept too well clued up wrt intel and do what they are told so there is little risk of national secruty breach.

I think we are stuck in LABLEING things that may be the problem here.
What I understand RAW can use any asset in India. Be it IA/IN/IAF.
SFF is directly under RAW. SG is IA element attached to SFF. I think everybody agree till here.

I think I clearly mention two terms in my previous posts. " Operators" and "operatives"
Operators are SG guies - IA guies
Operatives are local area assets - in warlord countries these are Mercenaries and in civilised world these are sleeping modules.
These Operative units are very small and have only one way communication through their OPERATORS.
So we can't label them as SG. But the operators who handle these units are SG guies. So may be they are considered as part of SG

Last thing and repeating it again. Any job that SF can do by itself is done by SF only. Operatives are for Hit and Run mission.

I don't think any nation will accept legally that they Operate Mercenaries. It's against golden rule. But they have to do this dirty game.

I am really sorry but i meant it wasnt for you...spelling mistake
Dude,i am not saying that you are lying..I am saying maybe you got confused.
You don't need to be sorry my friend. It's normal that we need facts to belive something :D

I tried to explain above ^^^ what I understand.
But seriously, will any force make a documentation that they operate Mercenaries :D these guies are barbarians. to kill is their profession sometimes for money. How you gona justify such operations to civilised world who belive in Human Rights ???

India's most secretive unit having the best operatives would rely on hired mercenaries.
I can give you one recent example. Iranian nuclear scientist's assassination. Israel/USA has best of best. Did they do it themselves ???
It were Iranian Operatives/mercenaries.
It is impossible for US/Israel citizen tobe inside Iran for covert OPs due to obivious reasons

Back
Top Bottom