What's new

Indian Special Forces

attachment.php
/i/indianarmyonsalisburypl.jpg/[/IMG]
aswamedhcm7.jpg

610xvg4.jpg

nat1.jpg

sniper is of para sf

and coldhearted dude,last two pics are of garuds during joint indo-us exercises,first pic you can see both garuds and americans having tavors

indian special forces with american airborne troops in alaska during yudh abhyas 2010

you sure??the heli is of IAF,army uses its own helis and garuds wear black dress for some CT training

@abingdonboy,coldhearted dude,angeldemon 007 i am PM'ing you a link please see it

Thanks, very interesting pic, but what has this got to do with indian SF?

or India at all??

Last edited:
you sure??the heli is of IAF,army uses its own helis and garuds wear black dress for some CT training

I am sure man...Garuds dont wear black dress..there are some pics of Garuds wearing camo and covering their face with black mask while doing CT training.

That excercise was held a few years ago in CIJWS and i remember watching a video where a US Army soldier was interviewed and he was asked how good is the Indian Army to which he replied "definitely one of the best i have trained with"........so i m pretty sure of this.

Last edited:
I am sure man...Garuds dont wear black dress..there are some pics of Garuds wearing amo and covering their face with black mask while doing CT training.

That excercise was held a few years ago in CIJWS and i remember watching a video where a US Army soldier was interviewed and he was asked how good is the Indian Army to which he replied "definitely one of the best i have trained with"........so i m pretty sure of this.

point taken

i think pakistan also produces mp5,looking at your photo closely the barrel is different,handle-trigger reminds of mp5,rails and grids for scopes are also different.

Yeah POF does produce mp5a3 as the main CQB weapon aswell as upgraded varient of Ak series,PSR 90 sniper rifle,MG3,DsHk,SMG PK-1 etc

Dude,i hope you are right but i have been with some Ghataks myself and if they had Tavor i wont have been posing with an INSAS in my pic.
Good for you...but read the equipment used on this web page.
Ghatak Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Marcos,Garuda dont have it currently...correct me if i am wrong.
Read this article
Israeli TAR-21 Tavor Assault Rifles for Indian Navy Commandos | India Defence
Marcos have also received them in dec 2010. It is tested and induction will be done in the next month.

First pic is of Para sniper.

Second pic is of joint excercise of Indian and US Army held in CIJWS.

Third pic also is not of Garuda coz they dont wear black dress.
true...

Back
Top Bottom