What's new

Indian Special Forces

Thanks a lot buddy!

and it proves my point that the internet link was wrong as SF were present.
I thought you were betting your life on those helmets and BP jackets. You said they are SF since they were using tavor and helmets.

I had heard about your F - INSAS program... the stuff looked good...

Is there any advancement in that ... or is it stuck in the political circles as your MMRCA program ...

Is there any advancement in that ... or is it stuck in the political circles as your MMRCA program ...

for all SF,paratroopers,NSG,SFF it will go as planned due to small numbers

for the normal infantry regiments it wont due to very large numbers

F-INSAS is a 60% Pvt and 40% Govt Initiative, so even if it takes Time, Quality wouldn't be Compromised.... Its still In its Pre production Stages although Prototypes have Been shown In defense Expo's.. Can See the Induction soon....

Evstafiev-spetsnaz-prepare-for-mission.jpg

166224_138759176183245_100001474897765_218945_1173922_n.jpg

according to many people these are two authentic images of the spetsnaz GRU(main russian SF unit)on the internet one is during the afghan invasion ,second is from georgian conflict in 2008

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Evstafiev-spetsnaz-prepare-for-mission.jpg

166224_138759176183245_100001474897765_218945_1173922_n.jpg

according to many people these are two authentic images of the spetsnaz GRU(main russian SF unit)on the internet one is during the afghan invasion ,second is from georgian conflict in 2008

I thought you were betting your life on those helmets and BP jackets. You said they are SF since they were using tavor and helmets.

I said...my source told me that SF participated..which is correct...as oppososed to you providing so many links they didnt.

Secondly..I guessed they were SF..from their helmets,Guns and techniques....to which you said that it is not possible coz SF didnt take part...and now since BORIS has confirmed this....the odds are less in your favour now coz earlier you were not willing to accept that SF took part.

Lastly...i didnt bet my life on anything...and you didnt prove me wrong a singlle time...

I asked you to provide Garuda pics with Tavor..you didnt...I did with Insas as i said.

You imagine RR is a force which gets is troops from god knows where...i gave you the correct answer..and still you have no clue.

You were the one saying SF troopss didnt take part and NAGA battalion took part...to which i said SF took part..and i am right...and till now no one has proved they are Ghatak...only the debate has opened now...thanks to BORIS.

So my friend...where i am wrong...you are the one who is not willing to listen and increasing the length of the debate coz 'times of India' didnt say so(about SF participation)

Much worse, people have forgotten about it. Its going bu swuch a poor rate that our forces have started to modernize our SF without waiting for this hope-less project.

RR is taken from the Army. All regiments contribute troops to the RR on a rotation basis.

My friend's bro is in RR - CIF (K) and he is from the 14 MLI or 17 RR MLI (not sure which one)

Last edited:
I said...my source told me that SF participated..which is correct...as oppososed to you providing so many links they didnt.

Secondly..I guessed they were SF..from their helmets,Guns and techniques....to which you said that it is not possible coz SF didnt take part...and now since BORIS has confirmed this....the odds are less in your favour now coz earlier you were not willing to accept that SF took part.

Lastly...i didnt bet my life on anything...and you didnt prove me wrong a singlle time...

I asked you to provide Garuda pics with Tavor..you didnt...I did with Insas as i said.

You imagine RR is a force which gets is troops from god knows where...i gave you the correct answer..and still you have no clue.

You were the one saying SF troopss didnt take part and NAGA battalion took part...to which i said SF took part..and i am right...and till now no one has proved they are Ghatak...only the debate has opened now...thanks to BORIS.

So my friend...where i am wrong...you are the one who is not willing to listen and increasing the length of the debate coz 'times of India' didnt say so(about SF participation)

chill man ,you are giving me too much credit

Anyone wondering what we are debating on..then this is the subject of our debate:-

indra1-741153.jpg

indra8-744862.jpg

indra-5-746828.jpg

indra-6-748383.jpg

indra-10-752742.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom