What's new

Indian Special Forces

and also the pk-10 is in actual the HK33 rifle which is the version used by SAS,POF having the license from HK designates it as pk-10

Not really...... Pakistan only produces G3A3 under license....Look at the above weapon...Its sort of a hybrid........ shorter,lighter,more modern.. Look at the barel and the body carefully...... its barel is short... the fiber body instead of steal...... It also uses parts frm MP-5 and other indigenous stuff......While HK-33(which Pakistan doesnt produce) is similiar to G3A3 except the 5.62 mm calib.

How is the patka helmet?

2nl8rxl.jpg

315ye5g.jpg

j6o234.jpg

SECURE Mobile (India) is the sole proprietor of the design in respect of Bullet Proof PATKA (Safety Head Gear), which is duly registered with the patent Office, Govt. of India under Registration No. 170699 and 170700, which are valid, subsisting and in force. Thus, SECURE have the sole right of manufacturing and marketing the PATKA in the country.

SECURE is only the Manufacturer & Supplier of PATKA to Northern and Eastern Command (Indian Army).

The PATKA are available for Soldiers and Officers. Having protection for 9 mm at rear from 10 mtrs. And from 25 mtrc. AK47 or SLR at forehead. The weight of PATKA will be approx. 1.4 kg to 1.7 kg.

However, SECURE R&D is doing its best to reduce the weight and giving more protection area for lower and higher velocity bullets as well as for fragments of Artillery and Bomb Shell.

We, at SECURE have developed another model of PATKA (2110M modified) using anti corrosive coating with Steel Band which has an added feature of Steel Band corrosive productions not are in the Secure 2110 Secure 2111 PATKA models would also have add on for Ear & Neck protection against 9 mm and 17 grain Steel fragments of Bomb and Artillery Shells, as also against all kinds of Improvised Explosive Devices (IED).

If you don't find what you are looking for in this catalogue that does not mean it is not available. We are capable of modifying and designing to meet the specifications and exact customer's requirements, whether it be just a minor adjustment or major alteration.

SECURE-2110 Model, Bullet Proof PATKA (Steel Plane) for AK-47 at Front and 9 mm, at Rear.

SECURE-2110 M (Modified) Model, Bullet Proof PATKA (Steel Plane) with Specially Anti Corrosive coating for AK-47 At Front and 9 mm, at rear.

SECURE-2111 Model, Bullet Proof PATKA (Steel Plane) for AK-47 at Front and 9 mm, at rear & 9 mm protection with Kevlar Padding at Neck & Ear.

Bullet Proof Patka, Bullet Proof Helmet (PASGT), Bullet Proof Products, Aromoured Vehicles, Bullet proof Cars, Bullet Proof Vans, Bullet Proof Jackets, Bullet Proof Morcha, Bullet Proof Podium,Bullet Proof Products, Bullet Proof Lecture Stand, Bullet

Not really...... Pakistan only produces G3A3 under license....Look at the above weapon...Its sort of a hybrid........ shorter,lighter,more modern.. Look at the barel and the body carefully...... its barel is short... the fiber body instead of steal...... It also uses parts frm MP-5 and other indigenous stuff......While HK-33(which Pakistan doesnt produce) is similiar to G3A3 except the 5.62 mm calib.

i think pakistan also produces mp5,looking at your photo closely the barrel is different,handle-trigger reminds of mp5,rails and grids for scopes are also different.

the indian company MKU a private firm makes great ballistic helmets used by even police units in the US and they export to over 40 countries

Border security Force (BSF) considering buying C-27J or CASA C295

Border security Force (BSF) is considering buying C-27J or CASA C295 which have been recently been evaluated by them , BSF clearly wants to reduce its dependency on Indian Air force (IAF) for carrying its logistics supplies to forward border post , BSF is considering to purchase two Medium transport aircraft initially but the orders will go up when the requirements for more arises .

IAF is also looking to induct up to 16 aircrafts for its medium transport role and interestingly both C-27J or CASA C295 are in race for IAF tender also which was issued last year , as per reports both IAF and BSF are in cooperation and are evaluating the aircrafts, Home Ministry will come out soon and declare winner in this tender , BSF have been using IAF AN-32 and Dornier for their Logistics and troop transport in past .
Any news on this deal....???/

The 1.13-million Army does have a futuristic modernization programme for its foot-soldiers, the F-Insas (future infantry soldier as a system), but it's yet to gather steam.
At least army could have poured some money on this indigenous project. When it would be ready it would take a decadde to arm our forces with FINSAS.
This project should have been the priority. I doubt what our MOD and army is doing ??/

There were also reports of indian army using DRDO's laser dazzler by the end of 2010. What happened to that ??/

Last edited:

Sorry, these guys are not SF, they are members of the GHATAK platoon belonging to this regiment. No SF from either side took place in this exercise.

I suppose it's a good thing if infantrymen are now being mistaken for SF though!

Sorry, these guys are not SF, they are members of the GHATAK platoon belonging to this regiment. No SF from either side took place in this exercise.

I suppose it's a good thing if infantrymen are now being mistaken for SF though!

Dude,in this excercise both Infantrymen and SF personnel took part.

The guys with the new helmet are Para guys and the others you get to see in the videos posted in youtube carrying Insas LMG are Infantrymen.

In one video i saw of the excercise the Infantrymen were on the outer ring and SF personnel were going in for the room intervention ..was very impressive.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I believe you are wrong can you please provide me with a source that paras (sf) took place. It is incorrect in my opinion and am sure that no sf took place instead it was an infantry-infantry exercise.usually sf personal exercise with other sf (US SF and Para cmds took conducted and ex a few years back as did SAS and Para cmds) and there were no spetznetz in this ex.

I'm sorry but I believe you are wrong can you please provide me with a source that paras (sf) took place. It is incorrect in my opinion and am sure that no sf took place instead it was an infantry-infantry exercise.usually sf personal exercise with other sf (US SF and Para cmds took conducted and ex a few years back as did SAS and Para cmds) and there were no spetznetz in this ex.

you are right as far as russian spetsnaz is concerned specially the spetsnaz GRU they rarely have joint sf exercises and when they have they dont like media participation till now AFAIK only 2 spetsnaz GRU pics are there on the internet.

secondly if you think tavors means SF then no, ghataks have tavors too and also crpf is getting tavors,indian SF mostly holds joint exercises where their bases are stationed like right now the king of brunei had come last year to bangalore to the SF base.jungle and high altitutde warfare exercises take place at CIJWS and HAWS.

the only unit that has come from USSF is the 1ST SFG of the green berets ,many of you might not know this but green berets are divided into 7 units and each unit is tasked with a different location the idea being all 7 units end up covering the entire world,india comes under 1st SFG(special forces group),as far as delta's and devgru is concenred i have no idea if they came here for joint exercises as they are highly classified,recently both had their names changed with delta becoming CAG(combat applications group) and devgru's new name hasnt been out yet.

Back
Top Bottom